• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Puzzle & Dragons The only two anniversary tamadras I have. Nice.

    Puzzle & Dragons The only two anniversary tamadras I have. Nice.


    The only two anniversary tamadras I have. Nice.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 11:21 PM PST

    [NA] Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 09:19 PM PST

    [NA] Egg Drop display for the Descended Dungeon, Mut Descended! incorrectly displays as “No Egg Drops”

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 09:22 PM PST

    Prince of Tennis Equips

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 09:54 PM PST

    Are there any objectively good equips to snag before the event ends? (Assuming you have all the end content leads)

    submitted by /u/katoandlucky27
    [link] [comments]

    Did NA server miss out on a couple super snowglobe giveaways that JP got?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:43 PM PST

    I remember getting a couple big SSG giveaways on my JP accounts (85 or 100, not sure). I have over 200 more on my JP accounts than my NA accounts without even trying to clear dungeons for them. And that's despite making about the same amount super limit breaks, having pass on NA but not JP, and clearing every dungeon I can for SSG on my NA accounts. I would think that I'm making this up in my head but every time I look at my JP accounts I have tons of SSG and super limit break cards just to put a dent in my inventory, meanwhile I'm worried about running out of SSG on my NA accounts and I'm leaving gems like RCiel, DAthena, BRex lay around because I'm afraid of running out of SSG really soon. It's really starting to bug me.

    submitted by /u/hafersvideo
    [link] [comments]

    Any Saphira players in need of friends?? Please lol 345,844,230

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:26 PM PST

    Resource for what awakenings do?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 05:21 PM PST

    This might be a dumb question but where's the best place to get up to date info on what each awakening and latent does? I can't find up to date resources from a quick google.

    submitted by /u/Stalinkrad
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a year since the last DBDC run and over two since they last added cards to it. What would you want to see from a rerun?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 12:10 AM PST

    Last time new stuff (No. 6 ult, Highren, Rehvan) was added was in June of 2019. The run last year was one of the worst events of 2021. It needs a lot of work to be any good now but if you could have anything from DBDC in 2022, what would it be?

    submitted by /u/morganfreeagle
    [link] [comments]

    New to RO teams, just got the REX gem, Can I see teams that only have brex?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:40 PM PST

    I want to take on SHURA3, MD1, Valk

    I have the base, albeit and valk just no gems. What subs are you guys using?

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment