• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons You don't want to know how much stamina this took to get right. Not even YamaP can save you now.

    Puzzle & Dragons You don't want to know how much stamina this took to get right. Not even YamaP can save you now.


    You don't want to know how much stamina this took to get right. Not even YamaP can save you now.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:11 PM PST

    got broken up with but at least got a blue rex today ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:27 PM PST

    [NA] 7 free rolls in Mystics and Spectres

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:54 PM PST

    [NA] December 2021 News

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team, 12/7. Also, the Puzzdroid buffs are live.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Daytona Title clear. Detailed floor guide in comments. shoutout to swng for the bf on my list with the right latents/assist

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Did Mantastic Get Boosted In Ranking?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:01 PM PST

    As I'm sure many of us have seen, Mantastic recently placed 3rd in the Appreciation Tournament. (Source: https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single-post/appreciation-tournament-rankings) And while I do want to congratulate my favorite streamer, I was a little skeptical of this result for a couple of reasons.

    First and foremost, I don't believe Mantastic is a contender for the Top 3 in ranking dungeons. This is not an insult to his player skill, but just my personal assessment based on watching him and other players play, either on their streams or their videos. Based on YouTube, Mantastic posted a video with a score of 167,354 on his alt account, Fantastic. (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrC_VChIv0)

    When I do a broad search of the latest ranking on YouTube, the first results I see are Lumon and Iroh.

    - Lumon (172,856): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBkUVEN4S8
    - Iroh (174,258): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPqiCMftWo

    Watching their runs and comparing to Mantastic, I can't help but notice a significant difference in speed between Mantastic and the other two players, especially Iroh, who is a ranking winner and a good standard of comparison. Of course, these videos are all curated crown runs and don't show the menu quits needed to obtain said scores, but the difference in performance seems quite large.

    I do realize that the ranking dungeon is extremely skyfall dependent, and anyone who gets lucky enough could potentially get a wild score in the Top 3, but I believe that the players who place in the Top 3 usually differentiate themselves from the normal crowners through superior player skill. It just seems extremely unlikely that someone who is substantially slower / less skilled can make up the gap between them and someone better, though I admit it is more likely for this to occur on this particular ranking.

    My second point, and the one that aroused my suspicion, was that Mantastic had someone else playing for him. While watching one of his recent streams, I saw someone else named Melvin playing the MD2 Title Challenge for Mantastic on stream as Mantastic couldn't play due to injury. (Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1215901053) It seemed like Melvin was extremely skilled and managed to combo boards extremely quickly, and was probably far more likely to place in the Top 3 than Mantastic himself.

    Combine the two points, and I hope you can see where my suspicion stems from.

    Now, I don't think letting a friend play on my account is necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes to a competitive game mode like ranking, I feel like this seems a bit unconscionable and unfair to other players trying to compete for a spot on the Top 3. I understand that Mantastic may be in too much pain to even play the dungeon, but to have someone else compete for you seems a little shady. Not getting Top 3 isn't the end of the world, right? Maybe Mantastic can clear the air, but I do want to bring this into the public eye as Mantastic has also done some questionable things in the past as well.

    I love your content, Mantastic, but this doesn't seem like the right way to play.

    submitted by /u/edwardpark502
    [link] [comments]

    Seawolf annihilates the current version of Alt. Mystic Dimension (15:21 clear)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Ryuunsai farm - Mahito x Sakura (or Mahito x Mahito)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:19 PM PST

    [LF] Salinekitty with gudetama to BF - 312,422,473

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Looking for Witch Saline Kitty. ID is 363,868,418

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Looking for Witch Saline Kitty. ID is 363,868,418

    submitted by /u/Dexene
    [link] [comments]

    Easy as can be (lost to Lucifer too many times). Millie is a fantastic cleric, Gojo lacks good recovery and she completely recovers the team health which can be necessary on these teams.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Anyone else randomly disconnecting in 8P??

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I've played both previous events with no issues, on the same WiFi. And today it keeps glitching out. Got into a room, and on the player search it glitched. Tried to do an 7/8 start, then added the bot like it was supposed to. Then just kept saying connecting 10 or so times until it timed out. I am slightly frustrated right now. I just wanna farm my 100 runs of this event 😅😭 And the earlier runs that were successful, often had at least one person show disconnected which seemed rarer last time.

    submitted by /u/B3TT3Rnow_thanNEVER
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest SCAM in the history of PAD!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:15 PM PST

    So I just bear alt shura 1, and am trying to beat Dimension guide for the pcgf, but I recognize I don’t do nearly enough damage, I have damage limit cap on Gojo, I don’t know how else to creat major damage. I see multipliers of 5 million plus, how can I achieve this

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:11 PM PST

    What's the strat for the new 8p dungeon?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Is Dracoblade or Rex a must for Blue sub? Don’t have both either and hard to fill last spot

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:25 PM PST

    I'm perplexed, idk who to choose with the free token

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Just 25 super snow globes I don’t have to go…

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Analyzing How Three Cats Break PAD (In Solo)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Team building help

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:28 PM PST

    LF Zela Kitty lead friends ID 361,110,437

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:08 AM PST

    I've also been running Salinekitty and Great Snow Reeche a lot if that sweetens the pot any. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SarsofCinder
    [link] [comments]

    Appreciation Tournament Rankings

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Literally just woke up and decided to do a pull and ended up getting this ��

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment