• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Such a waste....

    Puzzle & Dragons Such a waste....


    Such a waste....

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Anything that is a "must trade" right now?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I have been sitting on trade fodder for way too long and am wondering if there is anything that is a "must trade" for right now. The only Christmas card I have that is tradable is Romia. Despite rolling hard (unsuccessfully) for GH Belial, I only have Reginleif and Zeta from the GH tradable lineup.

    I mainly use Oak and Seawolf, Rosalyn, Seina. I just pulled Xmas Menoa from 3 free rolls from the 3P clears. I haven't cleared Shura 2, but I haven't even tried since the submarines came out.

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    Same team as posted yesterday. Almost sub 20min clear but i cannot get them damn gems to drop (got Blue Odin out of 5 runs) - however getting a nice stack of Snow Globes ��‍♂️

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:49 AM PST

    How many damage caps do you need for Gilles again?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Trying to remember how many "pings" you need. Thanks

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Need Senri's Gem, can someone help? Thanks in advance <3

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Is there a good lead that can use the castor pollux system? They make a column of light and dark and haste

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 09:24 AM PST

    I need a Keela gem, does anyone have one to trade?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:55 AM PST

    ...Or tell me where I can go farm one? :)

    submitted by /u/akpak
    [link] [comments]

    Good latent for Christmas Gremory Shura 3?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Why do people buy cosmetic items? -Research

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Hi all, I'm a Specialized Honours student in psychology department at York University. I'm currently running a study examining the reason behind buying cosmetic items in videogames. I'm curious what motivates people to purchase cosmetic items that serve no functional purpose. I understand that there are no purely cosmetic items in this game, but if you are interested in this topic, please click the link to participate. Are you the type of person who spends a lot of money on nice-looking fashion items in the game? Or have you ever thought about why people would spend money on it?

    I'm recruiting participants for the study. The study takes about 10 minutes and participants will be entered in a raffle for $50 USD gift card (Odds are 1 in 100 or better). Anyone who is 16 years or older is eligible to participate.

    If you'd like to participate, click here.

    For more information, click here or ask me.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KarmicTom886
    [link] [comments]

    Which Team Would You Focus On (Want To Farm Suria1-3)? Also Any Improvements You Would Make Other Than Upgrading Cards/Inherits That I Need To Work Out? I Do Not Have HCotton :(

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 07:39 AM PST

    worth trading for the dragon gems?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 11:56 PM PST

    like the braha dragon gems etc. Don't really need any right now in particular but I wanna keep some for the future. How hard are they get to get from the daily dungeon invades?

    submitted by /u/labookie11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment