• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons My 3x Christmas rolls, insert that excited to disappointed meme

    Puzzle & Dragons My 3x Christmas rolls, insert that excited to disappointed meme


    My 3x Christmas rolls, insert that excited to disappointed meme

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:32 PM PST

    F

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 10:35 PM PST

    This is my luck 24/7

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 07:53 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] One Man Punch - Teasers Day 4!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:24 AM PST

    XMas Menoa x Naut MD1 first time clear!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 10:23 PM PST

    The updated slime team thanks for everyone with the help building it. Special shout out to teck7x70 for going through my box to lend a hand

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 06:30 PM PST

    I can’t wait to roll the Goddess of Fortuneore, whatever that is

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I'm glad I kept going after the first 6 pulls. Though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with so many madoos...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 10:13 PM PST

    What teams are you using to clear the Xmas 3P dungeon?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 09:41 PM PST

    My main and primary alt cooped with NY Artemis and Nadeko to clear but it took a while.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to build MD2 Daytona team with only one HCotton

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Current team: https://imgur.com/a/hgAYa4i

    (I have a friend with NY Lajoa equip that I'm thinking of BFing, but wouldn't mind a BF triangle if someone else has one!)

    Just rolled a Daytona a couple days ago and I'm trying to build a team to beat MD2 but I only have one HCotton. I've tried rolling for her in this machine but no luck. I'm struggling to meet all the reqs, mostly getting enough SB, two void damage void, enough TPAs, and enough HP. Right now, I've got bridal scheat for the TPAs and Christmas Xiahou for the void damage void (+ super poison and blind) but even using Avan's 5 turn delay + the 2 turn haste from the sax bottle I only get to 29 turns. Plus this team is currently missing an unlock awoken.

    I'm currently having trouble with the first floor because I can't get the light knight to 50% without the atk boost but I kill everything else. Maybe I just need to make more non tpa blobs?

    As for other subs I've played with of considered that are in my box:

    HChakeol: I initially had her with a delay equip instead of avan w crusader shield, but I lose out on the free cloud resist + 4x team HP awokens. (If I had a second HCotton, I'd put her in in a heartbeat along with ryumei, per the video I saw on YouTube)

    Ryumei: replaced with avan for his delay, and Avan's 2 turn base skill makes crusader shield a little better.

    Touya: good to inherit crusader shield, but low HP.

    Athena non (either one): base has the TPAs but not enough SBs, while evo doesn't have enough TPAs or damage.

    MA Raijin: seems kinda meh, not enough SBs or damage?

    Goury = Gabriev: base form has a few TPAs and can get 4 SBs, but skills seems meh, plus if I use the SA on the SB+, I miss out on damage.

    Miya: haven't really thought much of her, but might be promising with 3 SB + 2 turns of 0 damage, and while her HP isn't great, she has 3 team HP awokens and a lock awoken.

    Don't have valk kitty (apparently I did at some point but I must have traded her away during last Sanrio collab ages ago ㅠㅠ)

    Sorry for the long post, but would love to hear from the community if there's something I'm missing!

    submitted by /u/johnly13
    [link] [comments]

    Need helping trading red valk gem 306056361

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Anything or latent stuff you need Ill try my best to put it up thanx!! Really need the gem

    submitted by /u/Cold_Ad2632
    [link] [comments]

    Another Sea Wolf MD1 Team Help post

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 01:41 AM PST

    Imgur

    I have a rather large box and most of it is pretty irrelevant, so I'm going to refrain from posting it 😅

    I would like to get some help seeing if I have all of MD1's core mechanics covered

    I have 25sb + 4 hastes, meaning I can get Sea Wolf up in an additional 2 turns.

    I'm planning on slapping Popp and SR Yamato with DDC

    Maybe slap Belial with a roulette recovery, if I don't need the sbr or poison skyfall resist

    I can also choose to ignore roulette recovery, which opens me up to having poison skyfall resist on belial and maybe slapping a cross equip on Yamato so I can get rid of sticky blinds in one cross

    Poison / Jammers / Cloud / Tape are covered

    I have at least 444,200 hp fully transformed (more, once I slb Popp and Yamato)

    Dunno what awakening to slap on Seina

    Sea wolf has 6x sbr

    submitted by /u/raininlight
    [link] [comments]

    team help!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 11:16 PM PST

    hello pad people, i posted a few weeks ago asking for advice about team building since i just recently got back into pad. however, since that post we've had the seasonal super god fest and i rolled a Daytona, Sea Wolf, 🏖 Mariel, and Madoo, amongst others…

    From what I've read, Daytona and sea wolf are supposed to be top tier leaders. Even so, I've tried making a couple teams with them and I'm having trouble and am not even to end game dungeons yet. Currently stuck at hellish training arena and alt. ultimate arena.

    From looking at my monsters, does anything stand out that would make a good team given my newly acquired monsters?

    Thank you and i hope you're all blessed with incredible rolls in upcoming god fests 🙏

    monsters over 1k pts sorted by fav

    submitted by /u/zvozvo
    [link] [comments]

    Why…

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 05:13 AM PST

    LF Friends and Team Help. ID: 390706350

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 09:42 PM PST

    LF people that want to do some of these in 8p mode

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 07:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment