• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons It’s been 84 years…

    Puzzle & Dragons It’s been 84 years…


    It’s been 84 years…

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 05:02 AM PST

    [PSA][JP] Trade the 4th week witch medal before it goes off from the exchange in another 5 hours 30 mins. Only the witch medals.. the rest are still okay to be kept.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Frustrations after moving to iOS.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 06:05 AM PST

    After spending over a week working with Gungho support I am extremely frustrated with the lack of help they give. I have had two accounts for PAD for a couple of years now. An iOS account on my iPad and my main account on my Android phone. I recently decided to get an iPhone. After much pain I got the old account moved to a new apple Id, and my main moved to my new phone.

    Previously I had been subscribing to P&D Pass on my android. Apparently because I used the free trial years ago on my iPad, I am now bared from ever subscribing on my primary account. Gungoho told me I needed to create a new Apple ID and everything would be fine. That was one of the biggest pains I have ever had to do, moving things over to a new ID. It still didn't work. All support does is say 'oh well, nothing we can do'.

    I want to subscribe again, but at this point it doesn't seem like that is ever going to be an option. Has anyone ever gone through this before?

    submitted by /u/azazael13
    [link] [comments]

    Dimension of the Mystic - No Continues - Dimension Guide clear with Naut

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 06:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment