• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I can quit any time I want, you guys

    Puzzle & Dragons I can quit any time I want, you guys


    I can quit any time I want, you guys

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:48 PM PST

    [Dungeon] Blue gems done, time for red

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Every now and then he gives you a break

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Consistent and Fast Daytona Team for ASR2

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Improved SDR farming (Ice Palace)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Hello Kitty Exchange Question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:40 PM PST

    I can exchange for 3 Kitties. I just rolled a gudetama so now I want to get at least one Saline Kitty. I already have Zela Kitty from the previous time around. If I were to get two Saline kitty, is there a T3 farming build for that or do I need at least 3 Saline Kitty? I want to get one Veroah Kitty too.

    I have been playing for a very long time, so I have spare fodder. I am huge Hello Kitty fan and doing these trades will bring me more joy that chasing some other key card that I probably will never be able to use or beat xyz dungeon anyway. Any helpful suggestions is really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jnine2020
    [link] [comments]

    TA3 Hellish Training Arena - Ryuunsai system

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Ryuunsai's evo has such sick art! Here are my Rosalyn builds for farming SR3 for the evo gems

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 08:24 PM PST

    [LF] Noctaria friends, willing to BF. 380 428 355

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:24 PM PST

    [Misc] Anyone stopped IAP in Canada because of the ridiculous exchange rate?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I have heard before it is because the store might be slow to update currency exchange or whatnot but come on... (Android Play Store BTW)

    • PAD: 36.99 USD translates to 59.78 CAD (including 7.79 taxes).
    • Empire and Puzzle: 39.99 USD translates to 45.98 CAD (including 5.99 taxes)

    So the cheaper bundle has more taxes? What? What is SSG doing differently than GH for us not to get screwed over so badly...

    Almost 33% more expensive in PAD while it's actually a few bucks cheaper in base currency.

    submitted by /u/alxrenaud
    [link] [comments]

    5 Saline Kitties with 5 Gudetama equips for TA3 swipe. What skill level(s) to prevent overcharging?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 05:49 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I can't seem to find anything and I am but a gentle giant that doesn't feel like wasting shynpy's and downpy's trying to get the numbers right. I realize this is a bit arbitrary and dependent on the skill boosts of the monster being leveled, but is there a generally agreed upon skill level for the Kitties to keep the actives looping without the Gude's charging up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/jfry13
    [link] [comments]

    When will be pcgf?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Trying to beat shura 1 and get 85 stones. I can get about halfway with my current tanjiro team.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:24 PM PST

    First Colo 2 clear with Rosalyn. BRex luck as well.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Gungho Trade

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Does anybody know if the new Crusade monster (8 turn shield equip) from Gungho Collab was tradeable and if it was, what were the trading materials needed? Thanks

    submitted by /u/HaTrEdE
    [link] [comments]

    When your girlfriend rarely plays the game but sends you messages

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Need help building into “mid game”

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 10:27 AM PST

    How many SDRs should I farm in the new dungeon?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Newer player here and currently sitting on around 20 SDRs. I've heard of people having hundreds of them, how many should I aim to stockpile?

    submitted by /u/PointOk8772
    [link] [comments]

    I know I am a little late to the party here, but I have some questions about the m&s dragons.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Which seals do I use for each? How do I get their gems? And most importantly, can I still obtain both in the mystics and specters dungeon or is one now only on shura 3?

    submitted by /u/m00se555
    [link] [comments]

    Got this close on four separate occasions, but no dice. Congrats to all the new Spacetimers out there. Until the next one…

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 12:14 AM PST

    Why does Ciel and Albert level up so slowly? The other 2 subs are already at max or limit broken, but Ciel is only at 24 and Albert at 42. This is Colo3

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:27 AM PST

    [Question] Ryuunsai GEM?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 06:44 AM PST

    how do i get the ryuunsai gem and the other guys gem to evolve ryuunsai? Also are the conditions to get them to spawn the same? and finally what are the time periods that they will spawn. Sorry late to the party here...

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    Just...nope

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I really don't have the patience and the time. Congrats to those who got Spacetime as I do not have the motivation.

    I've tried Nautilus, Itadori/Mahito, and I'm done wasting my time.

    submitted by /u/SiriusSeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Shura 3 ��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Felt a sigh of relief after this first time clear.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 10:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment