• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Im bad at saving stones

    Puzzle & Dragons Im bad at saving stones


    Im bad at saving stones

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    FINAL Day of Inktober: RISK

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Can’t pull Nautilus for the life of me but somehow this happens…

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Waiting for the PAD pass rolls paid off!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    What to spend magic stones on and what monsters to look for ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    With the 100 free gems I was wondering if I should spend them on the Halloween event since there are some decent monsters in there or if I should spend it on the rare machine that has some names I've seen be thrown around as the new meta? I also know that later this month a player choice godfest is coming out so do I save it for that instead?

    My box has some decently good water/dark monsters that can get a combo up to around 200x so I'm not sure where to go from here or what monsters to try to shoot for/or where to get them I suppose. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PharoahRamses
    [link] [comments]

    Running the 50x EXP gift dungeon with 2 salines gives more than 33 million exp

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    How good are the Star Wars characters?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I haven't really heard or seen many JP posts about the Star Wars collab units. After Marvel there was a flood of clear posts and plenty of conversations about the usefulness of many cards. I am bummed NA probably won't ever get either collab, but did Star Wars shift the meta in JP? Any new power creep?

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    Roll for Seawolf now or wait till players choice gf?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on this, I already rolled 400 stones and didn't get seawolf, I rolled because it's 5 stones instead of 10. Should I save the rest for the players choice gf? Like will the chances be higher?

    submitted by /u/m00se555
    [link] [comments]

    Question: can you safely exchange everything for the new huge gems?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Or are there selected gems you should hold on to?

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    Have you found any uses for Halloween Suoh or Verdandi?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out if there's any usage scenario I'm not thinking of right now. Their equips are decent but I'm not seeing where to use them. I'm also debating whether to trade either of them for Chakeol. They are not dupes.

    submitted by /u/Davi18
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] New Godfest Exclusives Catia and Reines!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Saw these on Protic but don't think they've been shared here yet (Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!)

    What's everyone's thoughts on these? I'm personally pretty stoked about Catia as an option to fit on my Gojo TA3 team since I don't have Ouki!

    Post from Protic

    submitted by /u/awitknee
    [link] [comments]

    LF coop/helper collab dungeons 334315453

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Just trying to find someone to knock out a couple of the collab dungeons with to get some stones and save stam Pm for leads

    submitted by /u/Slow-Juice-3156
    [link] [comments]

    Rolled for Sea Wolf, Ended up with my first Nautilus. We take those.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Halloween must-haves?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Are there any of the Halloween cards that are must-haves that I'm likely to regret not trading (or rolling) for?

    For example, I didn't trade for GH Belial the first time through because I didn't have an immediate need for her, then realized later that she was key for a lot of teams based on some later rolls. Thankfully GH Collab came back around sooner than usual and I was able to fill that hole.

    edit: clarified that I'm interested in key cards regardless of whether I can trade for them

    submitted by /u/jrolette
    [link] [comments]

    LF Best Friend Triangle Before Reset 350,589,341

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Not picky on leads, just want daily players who are high rank (1000+). I am rank 1069, and typically lead with Nautilus, Seina, Rosalyn, Tanjiro, Oak. 350,589,341

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    [sdkh fanart] what better way is there to celebrate the spookiest night of the year than alongside some equally festive key heroes?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Using dedicated leads for end game dungeons

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Hi, do you guys use a dedicated leader for specific end-game dungeons to avoid constantly switching your latents? (cos I don't have infinite SDRs)

    Eg: Naut x Naut for ASR2/MD only or Yuji x Mahito for SR3 only

    As far as I know, only SR3 doesn't require full SDRs? (I have not checked out Alt MD yet). I would appreciate any team advice, or to read what you prefer to run for specific end game dungeons.

    I've cleared up to ASR2 using Naut & was attempting SR3 with Mahito/Yuji, but paused to grind ASR1 before the rank reset.

    My current teams:

    • [Naut] Alynna/ B. Parvarti/ Berte/ A. Valeria

    - Others: NY Artemis/ Jurond/ SR Ceres/ SR Freyja

    Missing Selica, replaced with B. Parvarti for unlock but no wood orb generation. Currently have roulette rcv on Alynna from running MD; may want to switch it to SR Ceres & return Alynna to SDR/ Poison/Jammer resist for ASR2

    • [Mahito] Belial/ Ina/ Yugi/ Nergigante

    - Others: Wrath/ Araragi/ Marik

    Able to form cookie cutter Mahito x Yuji team (ignoring inherit set-up). Currently have full SDRs on half the team to farm rank in ASR1; likely to change back to 2 SDRs for SR3 after reaching rank 1000.

    • [Royal Oak] B. Albrecht/ B. Valk-CIEL/ B. Rex/ ?

    - Others: Kyori/ Kaiba/ MA Skuld/ Chun-Li

    Have not build a RO team yet (since my alt does not have RO/ Natsuru to pair with). Also, missing Shizumaru

    Thanks for reading~

    submitted by /u/darkveros
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to gain exp?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I wanna see if I can get to rank 1000 before the reset happens this month. Wanted to know what is the fastest way to gain experience and what team would help accomplish that.

    submitted by /u/PAD_Rowken
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty safe and fun "farm" team for SR3. Chakeol makes it just enough to tank Hexazeon's half-hp execute.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    22 rolls 2 gfe

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Good subs for a double H!Cotton Team?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    What's the benefits of a card with no primary attribute?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it lose damage as a result and weaken your team? I'm at a loss for how to think about these cards outside of actives, LS, and awakenings.

    submitted by /u/OmarsDamnSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    Question about free gfe rolls today for pad pass

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Sorry if I have absolutely zero idea as to what I am talking about here - I have heard people talking about how we are getting 5 free GFE pulls this month, but also can get 5 today for free if we have pad pass? Am I totally out in left field here, or is it something else? I do not own pad pass, but I have the free trial and if we are getting some good free pulls is this maybe the time to pull the trigger on that?

    If anyone would be so kind as to clarify what exactly it is that I am seeing/reading about that would be beautiful! Thank you! Also - I tried finding it on pad protic, and other places before bothering ya'll here, but it just makes me more confused, haha.

    submitted by /u/DrPuzzle
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in rolling statistics please

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Is there any statistical difference between two 5 stone rolls at a .75% chance of a card vs one 10 stone roll with a 1.5 chance to roll the card?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Bitch ass Hexa

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    So this was supposed to be my first SR3 clear ever… popped my Toon World before hitting him under 50%, he hits me and nothing happened, then the next turn, I get the under 50% hit and I'm sure of this bc I got the dark unmatchable too. Sooo what happened? Was it the 6th turn hit taking priority over the <50% hit? I'm so upsetttdtsbghrhhrrrrtttttttttt 🙃

    death

    Side note: check out this dope ass team tho no HChakeol or Nergigante , no Ina or Sakura! I'll post the full team when I finally clear

    submitted by /u/5c00py
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment