• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] I drew Spooky Halloween Chakeol

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] I drew Spooky Halloween Chakeol


    [Fan Art] I drew Spooky Halloween Chakeol

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Monthly quest also ends today. I highly recommend grabbing these. Equivalent of 300k MP, you want to have and not need them, rather then shell out 100k during a time of need. Trust

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Hit 3000 days played and rank 1000 today!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Can't believe I'm still playing this game after 8 + years let alone really enjoy it. Wasn't super thrilled with my 3rd Tuala from the rank 1K machine but can honestly say I've used the shit out of both light versions I have farming ASR1 so maybe I'll find a team to put her green version to use on.

    Thanks for all the great posts you guys create on the PAD subreddit, it's been invaluable and kept me not only enjoying the game but moving forward it. This community is solid.

    3000 days played/rank 1000 today/rank 1000 roll

    submitted by /u/House_Junkie
    [link] [comments]

    When I called sea wolf, it answered!!!! �� may be my pronunciation is not correct.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    [Speculation] Name if the black watch GFE

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I was just looking at pricey watch names and one caught my eye

    Tudor Black Bay which would fit with the dark/black theme of the last missing watch GFE

    As I said previously, I hope this one scales with the rainbow 3/4/5 colour awakenings and is rainbow focused.

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Inktober Day 30: Slither

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    The day before memorial egg reset

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    2 Seawolf builds for Shura 3 - Akantor or Belial subs on a sub (Check comments for tips!)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I still think about it alot for some reason.. You guys glad we got all those rainbow PY's instead of the super snow globes when we voted a few months ago?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I recall the sever being very divided and I'm pretty sure the PY's won by a narrow margin. I just got all this PAD gold from the 8p event and have about 15 snow globes left.. so for the first time I kinda want the snow globes. But I think I'm still more happy we got the PY's. Even though I have damn near 200 of them now, I don't think about it like I have too many of these. It may get to the point, like plus points are becoming.. that I just have enough. The game throws me enough to MAYBE never run out. Then again maybe they throw something else at us to make us eat all our plus points or rainbows PIs.

    But I like having the rainbows PI's just in case a highly desirable farmable comes along. Or if a new "gorchaos" talk of the town where you need a few and there are many levels. The super snow globes would probably enviably get eaten way faster then the rainbow pys. I feel like 100 rainbows pys was a hella of a lot vs 50. 75 rainbows pys vs 50 snow globes would've probably tipped the scales.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go from here? Got lucky and got 2x Naut on a fresh acc. No good subs tho

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Have had some pretty good luck using Seawolf with my V. Alrescha teams…it is a little hard to get enough skill boosts and keep most hazard resists. What team set-ups do you use for Seawolf?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Need help team building. Trying to do dungeons above mythical lol

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    So I've had this issue going on for about 3 months maybe, and what happens is I'm not able to see my player ID or any other players ID and they are all named puzzle and dragons.

    submitted by /u/yaboioioioioioi
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] ^dropdata sheet (finally) updated for Halloween

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5L8TFVl6ZpVRYrtSNiZ9cgiqQlXxhnA5tbeMM9iXWs/edit#gid=592875297

    Highlights:

    • Top two rarities always drop Gold on final floor.
    • 20% chance of MP monster on 4 Or Less.
    • 1% MP monster on Int, but Dungeon Boost increases that (+36% with 6 Greeds).
    submitted by /u/Raijinili
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Best friend triangle 370,758,498

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I'm not looking for any leaders in particular, but for anyone looking for specifics, I use:

    • Seina

    • Tanjiro

    • Royal Oak

    • Sakuya

    • Phyllis

    • Mikage

    submitted by /u/-Gamefire
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a extra golden destructor Brahma dragon's gem that they are willing to give away

    submitted by /u/yaboioioioioioi
    [link] [comments]

    finally cleared md1 :D thanks to u/-TheSwoosh- and u/F10cks for the help

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    [Achievement] Another Alt MD1 clear with Yuji/Mahito

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Add me if you need a sea wolf friend. ID: 364 466 249 ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Team Building Help for Mystic Dimensions

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Box link https://imgur.com/a/gxmNGJ3

    I've been using Naut Selica AvalonDrake Freyja Berte Naut with delay and defense assists for the first rounds but still having a hard time overall

    submitted by /u/Oishisenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Sea wolf SR3 Clear…I’m in pain

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween �� Anyone else do some festive rolls? Went a little overboard but not too bad.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment