• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Welcome to the midgame

    Puzzle & Dragons Welcome to the midgame


    Welcome to the midgame

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    resource to replace padx?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    When I played 4-5 years ago, puzzleanddragonx.com was my go-to resource for seeing what enemies were in a dungeon and what they'd do. Is this still a thing? Is there a new resource? Anytime I try to use padx now, I can't seem to find the exact dungeon or card i'm looking for.

    submitted by /u/buttzwithazee
    [link] [comments]

    Inktober Day 19: Loop

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Wednesday Arena - Gojo 2p swipe farm (LCore / BrahmaDra)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Let me show you my team. Comments? It’s a recent build and I haven’t played much lately.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    NA 9th Anniversary?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Any clue what it'll be? Or will it be pretty much what JP got?

    submitted by /u/Ballad_Bird_Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Any place to check the monster exp requirements?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    PADDB only lists out the exp requirement for 1->99, but not 100->110 or 111->120.

    submitted by /u/DieCooCooDie
    [link] [comments]

    How To Tell Which Monsters Are Eligible For Trade Request?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I haven't seen all monsters in the game yet, so I don't know yet. I wanted to request a certain monster and it wasn't there. I don't think you have to have the monster, since there are monsters I don't have that can be requested. If you can help, thank you :3

    submitted by /u/hgsb372
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Prince of Tennis II Collab - Day 5 Teasers!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    crying myself to sleep

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    [NA] Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Momo farming team

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    LF Freyja with Cherun equip and void damage absorb latent id:321,991,387

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I wanna try to optimize my jurond system and I lack cherun so I can't try out the void damage absorb latent to deal with the damage absorb spawns that slow down my runs. I might BF if I feel like it's a great improvement.

    submitted by /u/cesena96
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest strat to kill bosses on 8p?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Hi! I wanna roll a couple more times on this godfest before it goes away so I'm trying to claim the 8p quests, and I'm wondering what's the easiest dung and what would be the fastest strategy to get to the boss floor. Ty so much.

    submitted by /u/cesena96
    [link] [comments]

    How much does PAD pay for collab rights?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I'm currently studying IP licensing. It's easy to research the law, but it's difficult to find out how much these deals cost. Does anyone happen to know how much PAD pays when it does a collab? I imagine the price varies between JP and NA. If not for PAD, can anyone cite how much any other games pay for collabs?

    submitted by /u/SmallFryHero
    [link] [comments]

    Mahito x Sakura coop ASR2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Cards Won't Come Back...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    To everyone I bothered the other day with my post, sorry about that. Support told me today that because there was no bug that could have caused it, they cannot do anything about it, which makes sense but still. I feel a little bad.

    FYI, data restoration is only for those who have lost access to their account, as I was reminded today. It will not help you find out why your top cards were unfavorited and why they disappeared.

    submitted by /u/Demon_blobb
    [link] [comments]

    SR3 Yuji/Mahito with D. Miada

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    What to farm??

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    What do you guys farm on the daily basis? What teams should I be trying to make/ build for?

    submitted by /u/Bento_1
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been anymore updates about the Halloween REM? I had seen already seen new Inahime, saw Chakeol and Cotton and a bunch of the the new equips on Twitter…I didn’t see any other info on leader skill /active skill buffs to older cards

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment