• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 28, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons There's limited time halloween dungeon in the quest tab.

    Puzzle & Dragons There's limited time halloween dungeon in the quest tab.


    There's limited time halloween dungeon in the quest tab.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    The rewards are exchange mats and a free pull on the (non memorial) halloween rem.I got lucky and pulled HDurga.Good luck to everyone on their free pulls and feel free to share what you got.

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Its quite ironic how I beat the alt mystic dungeon on my first try, yet it took ages to beat the normal version. But hey I ain’t complaining lmaoo

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Is it me or is Halloween Durga a comfy beast?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Last Halloween I lucked on one, and then (I think) Potato made a guide and she carried me through loads of crazy places with her survivability. Very comfy play style, but hard to find friends. Second time round I can just buy her as an assist.

    Not meta defining, but no transform, constant shield, decent attack, minor follow up attack. She seems…. Great?

    I already have a meta Naut team, but the wait for transform can get tedious in short sessions, so I've been jamming on Ryu. Durga just seems better in every way.

    I'm not sure what I'm missing. Maybe I'll find out as I begin my H Durga tour of duty.

    submitted by /u/ElectricLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Two personal achievements in one day!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Team used to clear alt mystic.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Inktober Day 27: Spark

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Are there other PEM to roll in?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Last day to roll for seeds and crystals, but are there other PEM to save for that's coming up really soon? My mail pal points expire in 33 days. I heard there might be a Hera tama one.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Team improvement for MD1

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I made a team for MD1, and it's based off a build someone else has used to beat MD1 many times. However, I am still struggling. How can I improve this team? I'm desperately trying to get past so I can get the 85 stones for seawolf.

    submitted by /u/m00se555
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Nov 2nd Official Stream

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Stream for Autumn! Host will be YamaP and Iwai as usual

    Featuring:

    • Event News
    • Collab News
    • Buffs and New Card (transform srevo as mentioned b4?)
    • And more
    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Alt. MD1 HP thresholds?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Title. Obviously things are hitting much harder and I was wondering if anybody has a breakdown of all the hits yet. I've seen a few Rosalyn builds for it and I'd like to try clearing it with her before having to dismantle my Yuji x Mahito SR3 team.

    Thanks! 😘

    submitted by /u/5c00py
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal/collab boss drops have been getting better every time. Definitely worth keeping and making at least one Pumpkin Joker equip.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Evil Ilmina >:)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    DDC fire subs for Rosalyn

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I was just curious. I don't have Trailo or DMSonia but I do have Lakshmi and I was curious what are some other common DDC subs. I want to try again at building a MD Rosalyn team without Trailo and DMSonia

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] Android 12 Update

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Android 12 Update works with PaD? I remember I couldn't play for 2ish month before cause the Android update didn't come to PaD for long time

    submitted by /u/g-star123
    [link] [comments]

    Template teams

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    I usually go to jp pad websites for some new team inspiration and workaround what cards na doesnt have. This got me wondering if anyone else has started compiling some of the more common pad team templates/guide for NA?

    submitted by /u/luaswolf
    [link] [comments]

    Was farming spawns from Departure Tower to send +points to my alt acct and remembered latents have invade rates in normal dungeons…pretty good while Zero stamina is still active

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    TA3 Farming Alternative

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Are there any alternatives to D/D Belial? I'm attempting to make a Haku system but I'm wondering if it's a waste of time. Would lu bu x d/d belial work or any other pairings?

    submitted by /u/BigNick520
    [link] [comments]

    Alt.MD does not like dark teams

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    L-Based Royal Oak vs. SR3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Sometimes mindlessly throwing your stones away pays off

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    With all the buzz about the row oak(s), I decided to jump on the hype train.... definitely not disappointed.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    C9 October

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Strategies anyone? I'm stumped. The one with 2 floors.

    submitted by /u/washburnian
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for D/D Belial friends! ID: 319,767,407

    Posted: 27 Oct 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment