• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 17, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Rant] For the love of God, can king tamadra be combined into the awakening quick enhance option?

    Puzzle & Dragons [Rant] For the love of God, can king tamadra be combined into the awakening quick enhance option?


    [Rant] For the love of God, can king tamadra be combined into the awakening quick enhance option?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Cross Lead clears hardest content in the game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Today marks my 14th day since I started. Here’s my current team, still not sure what I’m doing ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Inktober Day 16: Compass

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    The VEM finally paid out this morning!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    The "Royal Clash" king in the ad actually survived the objective!

    submitted by /u/GoodLeftUndone
    [link] [comments]

    Qilin gems

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Is it possible for me to trade with someone for a couple qilin gems? I'm unable to complete the dungeon that has the invade and I would like some gems to evolve leilan, haku, and Sakuya. I also have not gotten one before so I would need someone else to propose the trade. I have sol and mani gems to trade for them. My ID is 347264409 for friend requests :)

    submitted by /u/Original_Spaceman
    [link] [comments]

    JJK Egg Machine Dupes

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    So I used the JJK egg machine a bunch of times and have several dupes of the lower star characters like yaga, miwa and momo. Should I just sell them for the monster points or would they be useful in the future?

    submitted by /u/SeeAn_Stars
    [link] [comments]

    Took a few tweaks but cleared after a few tries

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    [Achievement] Got back into the game a few months ago — just cleared Shura 1 for the first time with Yuji x Mahito!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    [Discussion] What normal REM cards are you missing now?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    By normal REM, I mean anything that is from the Golden Egg Machine so Pantheons, Ex-GFEs, and GFEs (technically stuff like Jewel Princesses and Mechadragons exist too). As someone who played since 2013, I think other veterans can agree that we are basically finished with pantheons and even most of the GFEs one way or another. Up until literally yesterday, I was still missing two Pantheons (had everyone else for a long time so these two were truly elusive!) who I even hoped to roll in super godfests JUST to complete the collection: Vishnu and Astraea. But somehow in those back to back days, both were checked off thanks to the VEM (I swear there has to be a desire sensor of some sort in a good way this time what a coincidence).

    So now, I am missing Ex-GFEs of both ZGL, GGY, and Cthugha while for 7* GFEs I am missing Priscilla, Cecilia, and Noctaria (and obviously the ones not released in NA ofc). I really love the collection aspect of it so I always kept a little list with me all these years to complete each set so it's so satisfying to cross those off the list! And also serves as a reminder to be careful in rolling godfests (so even just a few years back, ANY Super godfest would've been amazing but now, those are almost always not rollable for me and need some other incentive whether it is higher rates, lower stones, or featuring other rare and unique cards or even a combination of them like the wood sub godfest we had recently!).

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] [Day 2 Teaser Added] The Prince of Tennis II Collab

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Damn.. Bye?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Tried to clear ASR2 for the first time for rank 1000 and keep getting pooned. Just gave in. Also never running ASR1 again.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Pulled Zaerog twice and idk what to do.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    So I pulled zaerog twice and i was just thinking "oh ill just turn them both into each reincarnation (boundless zaerog and thundering zaerog)." But my question is, which one is better and how do I get the gem. I've been playing the game for like a few weeks so I don't know too much lol.

    submitted by /u/DateAdventurous5072
    [link] [comments]

    Tried getting Qilin gem 8 times today, what exactly is the drop rate for the descended dungeon. Did I just lose the coin flip 8 times in a row?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there will be GFE's in the upcoming Mystics and Specters Machine lineup?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    The Star Weaving Fairies had a chance of GFEs as part of the lineup, and I was wondering if any JP players could confirm one way or the other if this is a new trend for these style machines, or if Fairies was unique. I normally just look it up on protic, but sadly Renni seems to be having IRL commitments limiting the amount of info being provided.

    Also just curious, does translated discord server post drop rates along with card translations? I haven't noticed them but I could be missing it.

    submitted by /u/damonmcfadden9
    [link] [comments]

    This is a bit more in depth look at my team i used to clear Iwoc (Disclaimer this team is not optimized but can clear!!)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    "No Skyfall Combo" Debuff Counter?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Hello. Does anyone know of a way to counter the "No skyfall combo" debuff?

    submitted by /u/Wupuck
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys know what the Fagan invade rates are for Saturday arena? I'm 0/15 so far today. I feel like there are team requirements. But I don't think there are.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    [Team] Haven’t played in a while. Kind of forgot how to build teams. Anyone able to help me with my current box and make a meta team? Not opposed to buying with mpoints if needed

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment