• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I was one of the lucky ones to win the jujutsu kaisen sweepstakes!! These are so sick

    Puzzle & Dragons I was one of the lucky ones to win the jujutsu kaisen sweepstakes!! These are so sick


    I was one of the lucky ones to win the jujutsu kaisen sweepstakes!! These are so sick

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I know a couple other pin winners posted, but I was too happy to get these in the mail! Been playing this game since 2012 (damn almost 10 years), and it has brought me so much joy (and frustration lol) over the years!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    No Leader Skill Challenge: Arena 4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    9/10/21 I beat the Endless Corridors, now today, 10/23/21 I beat the True Endless Corridors :)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Here's the image :) https://ibb.co/jVkq7jP

    submitted by /u/hgsb372
    [link] [comments]

    Inktober Day 22: Open

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    [LF] Friends who have Sakuya up as a lead. Pic for reference. ID 398.031.470

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    [LF] Looking for someone to BF! I am currently running these leads. Feel free to add me! Hoping to find someone with Yuji Itadori and Ferule! 323242340

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    The pins have arrived :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Anybody have some hera sowilo/hera urs/ hera-beorcs they might consider trading away?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Give ya pretty much whatever you want. Plus points, gems I would give you SDR (although diff rarierty)

    Im trying to get 4 of each to make 4 hera NYX, but il take any. I cannot believe I cannot just use big gems to make these. I've gemmed so many heras over the years

    Sorry what i meant to say was I turned hera gems into large dark/fire/green type gems. Now all of a sudden to need hera gems.. lol

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow meta seems to be coming back…

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    …though I'm pretty sure everyone noticed as soon as I did, a few weeks ago when the 3/4/5 att. awakenings were introduced.

    Story Sakuya is very powerful—the first card of mine I put 2x damage cap on, since a cross + 4 att. is more often than not already over 2bil. Strong AS (albeit longer CD than comparable cards), probably one of the best LS for rainbow, and 4 SB. On top of that, she's (mostly) free, so everyone gets her.

    BMariel is comparable to Sakuya, except with spike and RCV for her AS instead.

    And then, just two days ago, Amlynea got a significant buff to 4x effective HP and 25x personal multiplier.

    With all these buffs, I'm curious how everyone is (or is not) taking advantage. Personally, I'm lead swapping as usual, but all three of the above mentioned snuck into my team because of how damn hard they hit. What are some ideas I can steal be inspired by?

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Muzan w/Trail max skilled (322,144,232)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Anyone willing to put up their max skilled Muzan with Max skilled Trail gravity assist? I will use my BF on you as well.

    Would appreciate someone leaving it up for me this weekend while I try to find time to evo my 2 Gorkaos from the last round.

    Probably never use them, but it is something to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Is it good to level up assist evo?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Is it good to level an assist monster to level max if im putting it as an assist to another monster? Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/Speedforneed7469
    [link] [comments]

    Which assist equips should I be going for?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    With the return of the fairies/SDKH, they have the Fairystone bottles and Keys in the MP shop. Are there any particular ones I should be stocking up for? I missed beach valk fan last time so I'd rather not miss an opportunity like that again

    submitted by /u/FriendSafariPles
    [link] [comments]

    Asr2

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    So I want to use a mahitoXyuji team. What cards should I use? Is this team good enough? Mahito Ina/delay Dark rai/attribute absorb/2x damage Belial/maybe poison or jammer latent? Nelle Yuji How does this team sound? Also how should I fill in the rest of my assists? Also what latents? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help building a new team. Also a few questions about boss types I’m struggling on.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Heres my monsters

    Im getting blocked by monsters that lock my monsters so I can't use their ability types and lose out on combos and damage. Then when I finally get my monsters back they one shot me. Also, what are the best ways to counter att type absorption and set damage voids. Like voids/absorbs damage/att of 1mil of more for X amount of moves

    submitted by /u/GoodLeftUndone
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] Sand Castle Event 10/25-11/7 (14+8 MS, 9x Rank XP for Select Daily Annihilation dungeons)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Better luck than I had on the collab itself.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    yuji team help. Should i switch out some of my subs/assists for different ones? not sure which assists are good on which subs either. was thinking of swapping dark magician with SR anubis

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Aljae x Menoa versus Menoa

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Predictions on Dark Watch

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Since GH has stated that they were done with submarines, but released Daytona afterwards in continuation of the watch series, what are your predictions for the potentially upcoming dark watch?

    The 'submarines' all share a water attribute to fit the theme (shame Oak couldn't get B/B so that he could double damage cap with a selfish/localized awakening focus like Daytona can), and Daytona's light attribute and design could be indication of another flying mecha, perhaps Dark/Light.

    Additionally, each of the watches have a different damage focus, covering rows, L's, 7c/color match, and TPA. This leaves crosses and rainbow as unaccounted playstyles that have a corresponding damage awakening aside weird utility ones like L-shield and 3x3 heal followup (granted, L's were utility before Oak, so who knows?).

    If we go by the trend of each watch having a gem active (and generic 7c being taken), it's easiest if they go with crosses since it has a single associated damage type (unlike the 3 damage ones associated with rainbow; though it's still possible like how both SB and SB+ count for the gemstones), or perhaps they'll go the way of BFagan and do a hybrid rainbow cross and shoot themselves in the foot with the worst 6x5 leader style in the game, but with trend setting damage/bulk and make it work.

    Dark rainbow would be easy since there's already decent support for it since Mikage and the updated awakenings of Gojo/DMiada.

    Crosses would be risky since they'd be locked to a 6x5 board unlike Phyllis since leaderswapping on a double transform lead sucks (I guess you could use JJK Todo, but reasonably only if it's rainbow cross).

    What would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/Floreau
    [link] [comments]

    Any Gojo x Dark Miada teams?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Just got my dark Miada gem and I've been loving the non-transforming leads. I feel like Gojo x Dark Miada synergies very well. Both require matching 3 att, gojo provides 10m fua, miada provides +3 combos which let you utilize 10c awakenings. Plus miada's leader skill is any 3 att, so you can proc her with proc-ing gojo for stalling and some defense if you get super orb trolled.

    I'm definitely not the first person to consider this pair, so I'm wondering if anyone has seen any videos or posts about potential teams

    submitted by /u/NewKingCole11
    [link] [comments]

    Which to save for

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    So which should I save for daytona or sea wolf? I know we'll get them later in the months. I want to make sure I have enough stones for them. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment