• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons New Friends

    Puzzle & Dragons New Friends


    New Friends

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Are there not supposed to be new potential friends that show up when you enter a dungeon for 5 pal points? I have a bunch of friend slots open but have not seen any for weeks. Is there a problem with this, and if so how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/darkshark924
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the Mystic Light Knight Dungeon

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I have been using a team with Reincarnated Vajrayaksa or SR Sakuya as the leader. Are these leads good enough to complete the dungeon. I either get stuck on the first stage due to not being able to combo with all the orbs black. Or I die on the floor with the 30M damage absorb. I can post my light box in the comments below but I have no experience building a light team. pls help

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    Late Macha Tournament Guide

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    [News] Wishful Stargazing Event, 9/13-9/26

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    soooo I've been playing for a few months but I have no idea what I'm doing can I get some help making a team?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone had there box tabs reset? Where all your monsters get removed from it?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    PAD suggestion: Let us run old torne's for no rewards to improve our skills

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I've been posting stuff like this for a bit now. And gungho does not really seem to be to with it. These tornes just seem too pressure filled, and times constrictive. This matcha torne seems semi special with it's pre-set boards.. and I can tell this is something I would want to practice in the future.

    You already did all the word of making the actual dungeons/tornes gungho.. why not just let us play them whenever. Give us a score in comparison to how the torne ended. And people might get better at the game.

    after edit: maybe just close down the torne after its over until the rewards come back to us. That way people are not confused if the torne is still open or not.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment