• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons mfw another Disney collab

    Puzzle & Dragons mfw another Disney collab


    mfw another Disney collab

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    the meme y'all saw coming

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Star Wars Collab!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    But as the copy rights belong to Disney, we will not get it for sure.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    First non-remdra crown!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    What's everyone choosing for the 3 Choices! Wish Upon a Star Arrives! dungeon?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Just wondering what everyone is choosing. I have plenty of Diamond Dragon Fruits and Ancient Tri-God Masks (each 50+), so might choose the Rich Gold Dragons.

    Just wanted to hear everyone's opinions before I do so.

    submitted by /u/tangtang2020
    [link] [comments]

    Pain

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Was sweating until the very last second, clutch score

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    What usually happens when NA misses a JP collab?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    During the time period where we are "supposed" to get the collab what usually happens in place of it? Is it a period of time where no events happen and we just wait for what ever happens after the collab is over in JP?

    submitted by /u/Articul8
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] Mystic Event new secrets

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    As revealed before, the hidden card is UEvo Ryuunsai [7432] and its equip form.

    It requires 2x Ryuunsai gem and 2x Kyozansai gem to evo.

    • Ryuunsai gem can be obtained in Shura 3 with Ryuunsai [5904] in your team as a lead or sub.
    • Kyozansai gem can also be obtained in Shura 3 with Kyozansai [6734] in your team as a lead or sub.

    If you are cooping, the same dragon should be in both teams in order get it spawn and drops the gem in that run.

    The spawn rate and drop rate is 100% on the 2nd last floor and it would always be the dragon you have in your team.

    Currently we don't know if they drop in little SR3, we have to wait till this weekends.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] check out the Mystics exchange list for rainbow medals

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Weekday Arenas - are they permanent?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Title. I keep panicking and thinking I gotta farm up as many Eris Dragons as I can before the event is over but it's been 3 weeks now so maybe it doesn't matter?

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    Your wish list for NA-exclusive collabs to replace JP collabs we'll never get (e.g. Disney, Marvel, Star Wars)?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    There's precedent for NA-exclusive collabs (Voltron and Power Rangers) helping fill in some gaps left by collabs that NA didn't get.

    When the Monogatari collab arrived in NA, I burned 448 saved stones to not pull Nadeko, Araragi, or Suruga--but I did pull Hanekawa and FIVE Shinobu. (Go home, RNG, you're drunk.) Hanekawa would have been a respectable lead, but only if NA had gotten Marvel. (Captain Marvel is an ideal asymmetrical pairing for Hanekawa.)

    So I would love to see another NA-exclusive collab help bridge the chasm between NA and JP.

    What specific franchises would you like to see fill the gaps?

    I'll start: PAD x Avatar the Last Airbender could be amazing. :>

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Trade for Keela or Keela Gem

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I have a few evo equips I wanna try, but I have no Keela Gems, I can trade pretty much anything from the monster points shop (I have over 2m points) or I can see if I have what you want. I also have the Pass, so I can farm for anything in the dungeons it gives me if you want something out of that as well.

    submitted by /u/RogueXenon
    [link] [comments]

    Wish on a Star Dungeon

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I am a new player and am wondering which of the wish floors would be best for me. I have 4 rich gold dragon and 1 each of the evo mats currently. Leaning towards the dragon fruit because I think it seems very useful, but wanted some advice.

    submitted by /u/darkshark924
    [link] [comments]

    Broke my wallet, but not my heart (Phyllis ASR2 clear without Exodia)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Took a while running this blind (just for kicks), but finally got alt shura 2 down

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Super cool to see this collab

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Sad we will more than likely never see this in NA

    submitted by /u/iemgodd
    [link] [comments]

    First ASR1 Clear with Yugi Boy Double Pegasus. Some really Fun Sweeps.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    [PSA] Grab some Elia's from Ultimate God Rush today

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    For whatever reason GungHo made Elia really annoying to get since she's not available in any descendeds or any PAD Pass dungeons and is only really available in Gathering of Talents 2 but she's not a guaranteed spawn. She's used only for a handful of evos but the most notable is sol and mani for salines hat Evo. It's not an issue if you get sol and mani to drop as a gem but if it doesn't, best to have some elia's stocked up.

    It's nothing too useful but I've been out of elia's so I figured I'd let everyone else know when she's finally easily obtainable.

    submitted by /u/Notsslyvi
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonbound Millie Materials

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I want to max Evo Millie for a team I'm putting together and I realized I've no idea how to get most of her mats outside of the final Evo being Spirit Numen. Is it even possible without pulling on specific banners?

    Update: I have the Pass, and one of the desendent tabs in the Pass dungeons has what I needed.

    submitted by /u/RogueXenon
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dark Color GH Belial with double limit and dark row 337 484 376

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Need some Belial friends to do some TA3 farming :)

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment