• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanmade] fellas is it even possible to 'buff' a hazard orb category?

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanmade] fellas is it even possible to 'buff' a hazard orb category?


    [fanmade] fellas is it even possible to 'buff' a hazard orb category?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    [Discuss] Preview of new ad egg machine, via KR update

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Found an old picture of my OG endgame team from 2015 and decided to max it out. How will this hold up against Shura 3? I would appreciate some advice.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] 6\* GFE Equips & Buffs - Metatron, Baldin, Sherias Roots & Gremory

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    From discord:

    Mega Awoken Dark Angel Metatron's Tiara [7639] [D/X] [God]

    • Awakenings: E/DTako/LTako/TeamHP/TeamHP/HP
    • Active Skill: Reduce current HP by 20%; For 2 turns, bypass dmg absorb shield; Unlock all orbs; Change all orbs to light and dark orbs (12 max CD)
    • Leader Skill: None

    Mega Awoken Blade Mechdragon, Baldin's Tiara [7640] [F/X] [Dragon]

    • Awakenings: E/RTako/DTako/TeamRCV/TeamRCV/TeamRCV/HP
    • Active Skill: For 1 turn, 4x ATK for Dragon and Machine type; Change light and jammer orbs to fire orbs, wood and poison orbs to dark orbs (7 max CD)
    • Leader Skill: None

    Mega Awoken Dragon Emperor, Sherias Roots's Tiara [7641] [L/X] [Dragon]

    • Awakenings: E/SBR/TeamHP/TeamHP/TeamHP/HP
    • Active Skill: Change all orbs to all att. and heart orbs; Lock all att. and heart orbs (3 max CD)
    • Leader Skill: None

    Mega Awoken Evil Duchess, Gremory's Tiara [7642] [D/X] [Devil]

    • Awakenings: E/DOE/DOE/DOE/LATK/LAKT/HP
    • Active Skill: Change leftmost column to dark orbs, rightmost column to heart orbs; Fully recovers unmatchable, bind and awoken bind status (8 max CD)
    • Leader Skill: None

    BUFFS

    Mega Metatron

    • Active: Reduce current HP by 20%; Deals 100x ATK of dark dmg to 1 enemy; For 2 turns, bypass dmg absorb shield; Unlock all orbs; Change all orbs to light and dark orbs
    • LS: 4x ATK when HP is 80% or below; 2x HP and ATK for God type; 2.5x 3x ATK and reduce dmg taken by 35% when 6+ 5+ combo
    • Awakening: added VDP
    • SA: added SB+

    Mega Baldin

    • Active: For 1 turn, 3x 4x ATK for Dragon and Machine type; Change light and jammer orbs to fire orbs, wood and poison orbs to dark orbs (Max CD 9 > 7)
    • LS: 1.5x all stats for Fire att.; ATK increase when 3+ combo, to the max 10x ATK at 10+combo; Reduce dmg taken by 25% 50% and +2 combo when fire and dark attack at once
    • Awakening: added SB+
    • SA: added SB+

    Mega Sherias Roots

    • Active: (Max CD 6 > 3)
    • LS: 2x HP and 5x 6x ATK for Dragon type; 4x ATK, reduce dmg taken by 25% (unknown) and +2 combo when 4+ colors attack at once
    • SA: added SB+

    Mega Gremory

    • Active: Change leftmost column to dark orbs, rightmost column to heart orbs; Fully recovers *unmatchable, bind and awoken bind status
    • LS: 4x ATK and RCV for Devil type; 5x 6x ATK and reduce dmg taken by 50% 65% when matching 5 connected heart orbs in cross shape
    • Awakening: added SB
    • SA: added SB+
    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Star Wars Teasers - Day 2!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Non-Rosalyn SR3 teams?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Any guides or videos available of decent teams besides Rosalyn? Seems like she is the number one choice but I didn't pull the good subs for her.

    submitted by /u/AStoy05
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][help] how to install to create alt?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I have a NA account, but between marvel and star wars I want a JP account too.

    I have a non-rooted android phone. I had expected to be able to download the JP APK and install it in secure folder, but it will not open.

    what are my options?

    I have an old phone I can root if I have to, but it would be very nice to have NA and JP on the same phone.

    submitted by /u/altcodeinterrobang
    [link] [comments]

    2x Uuvo Yoda + Zeus Dios=1,600x ATK (+row awakenings???)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    [Misc] KR Play Store notes: watch ad for roll, tutorial skip

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    multiple deck drops

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    If you want these or any of the other six slot latents in this series, hit me up. I started farming AA4 recently and am happy to share. Pad ID in my reddit user name. Thanks.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    So...matchinng 10 combos with 5 colors in 8 seconds from the JP ranking fixed board.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/take_take_13/status/1437783046531452928

    damn, the path and speed have to be exact for this to work. impressive.

    submitted by /u/ChoppedChef33
    [link] [comments]

    Sept. Challenge Lv10 C10

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble with the spinners in C10. What are some good ways to deal with them? I'm going to try Mayoi's backpack equip when I get more stamina. Are there any good ways to deal with the &(;$!** spinners that don't require a lot of team rebuilding? I usually use hibiscus or seina.

    submitted by /u/zzx101
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Is it possible to rebind an account with a new Facebook or Google if you use the change device code while not long into the bind account and attempt to bind it again?

    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Wednesday Arena speed farm - Natsuru x Giyu

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Longtime player wanting to put a real focus on clearing content

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I've been playing 2931 days, and rank 939. I've never seriously farmed Rank EXP or most collabs until recently. As such I'm missing a good number of the Collab/Event equips. While I am also a whale, I don't tend to go all in on collabs I don't care for (like Voltron) unless they have a REALLY good leader (like Nadeko was).

    All that said, I'm looking to start tackling arenas and the harder/newer descends. I've cleared regular arena, but only AA1. I have not cleared Illusionary World of Carnage at all (I think that's Shura?) What should I start doing to be able to take on that content regularly? My puzzling skills are average (never crowned, this last Ranking I got 13% though).

    As for my box, besides posting a 20-picture Imgur album, what is a good way to show it? I have 4000 Space, and sort by REM cards and Descend for the two boxes. If doing the Imgur thing is still the best idea, I'll go ahead and do that and edit it into this post.

    REM Box 1/2

    REM Box 2/2

    submitted by /u/DalentZX
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] 15k plusses per hr - ASR2 2P Boosting Guide (11-13.5 mins)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Should I convert to JP?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    A few months old player, spent a few hundreds on NA and decent box in my opinion (I can show it later after college). Too tempted to leave to JP for the collabs and concerned about NA ending like poor monster strike.

    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Team I've been farming AA4 with. Very stable clears. In about a hundred runs I have only died when I did something stupid.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Are you guys prepared/excited for mysterious dimension after the maintenance tomorrow?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I've been waiting for the longest so I can't wait. I have a few teams ready for it as well.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WillowUnlikely
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to trade for Senri Gems, anyone interested?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Who's better as a sub for Royal Oak running Shura2

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    All the monsters in my box have been unfavorited. Any idea why this happened?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    See topic. Almost sold a lot of valuable monsters...

    submitted by /u/ADotPoke
    [link] [comments]

    Question about one of the new(?) JP units, making dragon head at 10 combo

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I just started to play this game today, on the JP server and got a couple units that can transform into aminals with their skills. A blue dude and a yellow girl. I tried to look up their information on PADX, but I couldn'tfind it, so I assume they're newer.

    When the blue guy is in his aminal form and I get 10+ combos, a yellow dragon head effect forms on top of his picture. What is this, why does it happen?

    Edit: Thanks for the answers guys! I haven't looked into awoken skills yet because I don't have any Tamadras. I guess the furry peoples' transformations get theirs automatically.

    submitted by /u/Wrong-Berry-3507
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment