• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons We Did It Boiiiiiiis!!! 7x6 3p

    Puzzle & Dragons We Did It Boiiiiiiis!!! 7x6 3p


    We Did It Boiiiiiiis!!! 7x6 3p

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    [OC] PAD inspired character design! Comment what you think his typing, active, leader, awoken skills would be!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    This absolutely adorable team I saw on 3P.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    [Misc] Question on Skilling Secret Fairy bosses

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I am skilling up Nilvauk right now because i hate myself apparently.

    I went to feed it the copies I've amassed, but come to find out I can't use Kingtans. Is this for reals? Do i really have to run this dungeon 95 times to max this???

    Are the copies guaranteed skillups?

    Someone please save me

    submitted by /u/luis3rr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for senri gem (id: 354,004,447)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    🙏 would really appreciate it if someone can trade me a senri gem, I'll try to give something valuable in return.

    submitted by /u/Pungea
    [link] [comments]

    This is a thing???

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    What to focus on?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Kind of overwhelmed by all the limited time things going on right now. I've been playing a long time off and on (7 years) and I'm not a completionist but I want to know what's the best investment of my time and stamina is the long run.

    Some context: I didn't play the Heroine event last time so I don't have those equips. I have only made 3 fairy bottles. I have 64 rainbow medals. I only have the "9" title. I just beat Shura 1.

    submitted by /u/AiReine
    [link] [comments]

    All these new monsters with equips perfect for themselves, what do you prioritize with 2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Especially if they system too so you would want at least two slots on team. Like with Phyllis now, her equip seems perfect on herself. If you have 2, do you make 1 equip and throw on herself? Or dual lead yourself, especially when friend's dont throw on your desired 2nd equip as well and you make do with another equip on your first?

    Same with lower rarity ones too, like Amanita, or Dino. If you guys only have two, and especially if friend leads won't have up, would you guys just keep the two as is or make one equip to throw on self?

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    My leaderswap team for GHT

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share this team here as it is relatively easy to farm and thanks to #craptrap for the idea of leaderswap on Veroah.

    The original team without leaderswap is from here

    This is the team. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions to improve this team.

    submitted by /u/flyinskycy
    [link] [comments]

    Grandis

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    So I recently pulled a second Grandis and now I'm wondering which is more viable as a leader his normal form (5954) or his ult. evo. form (5956)? The normal form is cool but the 30 turn CD to flip him is rough especially if he's the leader. On the other hand the ult form has way less health and doesn't bolster health at all instead opting for damage reduction.

    submitted by /u/Gionious
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Dropdata sheet updated for new Ganesha token farming

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5L8TFVl6ZpVRYrtSNiZ9cgiqQlXxhnA5tbeMM9iXWs/edit#gid=666047630

    I'm not going to always post when I update the sheet.

    Notably, there have been changes to Ganesha's Hidden Treasure:

    submitted by /u/Raijinili
    [link] [comments]

    Naut/Phyllis/Natsuru Help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/8HpSkIa

    Hey, recently rolled a crap ton and pulled quite a few new cards, been running a tanjiro team from the last time I asked for help but looking at building out Naut/Phyllis/Natsuru team a bit more. Getting kinda bored of Tanjiro and with what came flying into my box, I figured I try branching out.

    Current Naut team is:
    Naut/Verdandi Assist

    Selica

    Susano

    Alynna

    RLiu Bei (feels the most flexible)
    What assists should I prioritize besides trying to get Zela's hat? Is it weird to throw in another Naut onto the team and switch friend leader to something else? I somehow rolled 3.

    Phyllis team:

    Phyllis

    Daffodil

    Almighty Zeus Giga (do I UEvo this?)

    Flashing Lightning Demon Caller, Sophie (I saw talks of Sophie, I assume it's her if not I don't know)

    Blank
    What are good subs? Do I even have the box for it? I am missing dark and fire and I don't have GH Belial so it's kinda sitting in limbo.

    Natsuru team:

    Natsuru

    Meris

    Elsha

    Blue Usui (as opposed to D/B)

    Akine for SB

    It's technically still lacking, 13 SBs instead of 14 for Elsha but it gets Natsuru up on turn 1. What are partners I can use? My friend list is highly saturated with Seina and Tanjiro cuz of the last team I was running. Once I get it up to date, I was going to look for Velkhana friends perhaps.

    I also still have the coin to trade for Klaus, Priscilla or Tuala, would now be a good time to trade that in?

    submitted by /u/BR0DlN
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Nilvauk and Nilaukm Skill Up Farming with Lina

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Any suggestions for a poison team?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Way easier than I thought it would be. Returning player after over a year got this on first run.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    LF Diablos lead . 364, 103, 444

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Trying to unlock CA2.

    Thank you! Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dc_reddits
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player confused with the new 6 slot latent awakenings

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    The awakenings are a little confusing for someone who left over a year ago. Is there a website that has updated information about these? Like how do you activate the roulette orb recovery or unmatchable orb recovery? What does "damage limit break" do? Does the damage void pierce awakening work the same as the the normal VDP? I have checked a few of my old sites but they are all just super vague. The sidebar on the reddit doesn't really explain the activation either. I think this game may have gone way past me to ever figure it out again.

    Anyone have any help for unlocking the [5] Title Challenge area 3-1? This seems silly that it is all hidden and I have to google this crap.

    submitted by /u/Victorysmells
    [link] [comments]

    First AA4 Clear ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    90 Million DL Challenge

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    90M DL Challenge S-Rank

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    [Clear] The AA4 curse is finally broken (Ft. Dark Ilmina)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment