• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons SR3's mechanics are actually genius. Evil genuis. I actually think its easier from floor 7 onwards.

    Puzzle & Dragons SR3's mechanics are actually genius. Evil genuis. I actually think its easier from floor 7 onwards.


    SR3's mechanics are actually genius. Evil genuis. I actually think its easier from floor 7 onwards.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    That well positioned damage absorb on floor 6 is just a killer when organising your team. The blue iron giant on floor 2 is also wicked - the 2 turn can seriously throw you off.

    Floor 1 is designed to make or break the team. You have no choice but to have everything ready even with a delay because the purple arsehole will execute if you accidently either overkill or have bad RNG.

    Floor 3 you are at the mercy of the att.absorb because you need it for Floor 6. Stalling is an option but like floor one, damage control is 30% skill and 70% RNG.

    People who farm this dungeon i tip my hat to you, and i'm interested to see the team that makes this dungeon trivial in a years time.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Will the DMC characters come back?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I am pretty new to pad and I am wanting to get them but I have no clue how they do Collab characters.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/con-man70
    [link] [comments]

    [misc] An interesting video showing a lowest to highest effective HP for some leads

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Was able to beat little SR3 challenge with a fairly janky team. Might be able to help out some folks who don’t have nautilus/hibiscus or other top tier leads right now

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Just hit the 3000-day mark. Still no closer to Shura. T.T

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    feelsbadman

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Best Fairy Bottles?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Saxifrage seems to be the standout, but for those if us that don't care about the secret invade, has anyone done any kind of review of all the bottles and their potential value/uses? If not, anyone want to share their opinions of which they think are the best?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [misc] I am Dead Inside after hoarding for the Nautilus godfest earlier this month.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Anyone have a nautilus leader to friend? Using freyja atm

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Collector looking to actually play the game.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I have been just collecting monsters for about a year. I used to play in college about 10 years ago and lost the account so I made a new one. I know the basics and read the starter guides. I'm curious about a place where I can get rankings of monsters that's up to date. I see a few in the exchange shop I can get, but not sure if they are worth it. I know a lot of monsters are good Bc they fit teams so, not sure if the 5 for 1 trades are worth it.

    Any guidance towards a new player would be really appreciated

    submitted by /u/snorelaxincake
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Senri gem - 379 415 397

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi I'm looking for a Senri gem so I can evo kagutsuchi I'll trade something you want in return if I have it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/umadbro64
    [link] [comments]

    In-Game BGM Muted During Livestream On iPhone Using Twitch App

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Logged in after a few months for the first time today and decided to stream one of the new story modes, but every time I do the in-game BGM goes mute. When I try to turn it up in the options menu it says "End BGM playback to toggle music." I'm streaming from the Twitch mobile app. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/thefreebachelor
    [link] [comments]

    90 Million Challenge

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    [349,636,285] LF Naga Leader for Challenege Area 8

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Heya, I've got no one on my FL with naga and I'd really appreciate a short term (can delete after if you need friend space) to clear the 5 title Challenge area 8.

    I've come super close with Crab girl, but needing the extra blue combo relies on too much luck and slows me down. Any one able to help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheDPC54
    [link] [comments]

    Ok now that’s a way to make up for absorbing my main attribute 3 times in a row!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Favorite farming leads?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    After a reset, I typically message all my best friends to get a vote on what leads they want in my first two slots. I haven't rolled a meta leads in a while now, though. My best teams being Santama/Ryumei and NYArtemis/Nadeko. It seems that most of my BFs don't use Ryumei, and green teams mostly use Nautilus.

    I figured my BFs may get better use from me if I just put up farming leads. So which ones are best for general farming? I was leaning toward Veroah and base Muzan. Maybe Deishu Kaiki? Any other suggestions? If you're farming, and want one of these as a helper, what assists do you prefer? Currently, I have Veroah w/Veroah Hat (for the extra DB), but maybe most still prefer Ra...

    submitted by /u/NineToeJo
    [link] [comments]

    thank you rosalyn for my first sr1 clear! :)))

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Ganesha's Hidden Treasure Trove - Swipe

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Any way I can clear Jurond descended with something from these boxes and maybe a lucky user find???

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Could I get some help building a capable team?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    When is the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko series coming back?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    I have a royal oak team almost fully set up (minus some equips) and Naga is one of the cards I need/want for the team. Does anyone know if it's coming back when it's gonna be?

    submitted by /u/plentymelon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment