• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [OC] My artwork of Ideal!

    Puzzle & Dragons [OC] My artwork of Ideal!


    [OC] My artwork of Ideal!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    3000 Days all NIAP! (spreadsheet of rolls in comments)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    MD/DotM w/ an almost Jurond System

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    [Tip] Dropdata sheet updated for Heroines event

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Full [5] - Title Unlock Requirements with Sample Teams and Challenge Dungeon Overview!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Guide

    Some of you may have already seen this guide. However, I figured I should make an "official" post, just in case people still aren't aware it exists or need the extra help it provides.

    I know a lot of people have linked various guides for this title, however, I really do believe this one is the most accurate and most helpful.

    A couple of things I want to highlight from the guide:

    • Each unlock requirement may not be 100% accurate. This is because we would much rather overestimate the requirement rather than underestimate. Meaning, if you complete all our listed requirements, you should unlock all dungeons without much issue.

    • It may be hard to read at a first glance (I mean, it's written entirely in plain text), but trust me, take it one line at a time and everything should be clear. Alternatively, use the raw pastebin link, it should be easier to read without the line breaks.

    • It's a good idea to refresh the link every once in a while, just to be certain you have the latest update (however, the guide seems so accurate at this point I doubt many more updates are due).

    Finally, I need to thank so many people. This was not a one man job, there is no way I would have been able to write this without help from the Team Hyperion Discord community, and of course, everyone here on Reddit commenting corrections, clarifications and clears on the other guides. You are all a part of the reason this guide became what it is, so thank you!

    If you find any errors or have any feedback, please let me know in the comments below. I hope everyone the best of luck in getting this title and feel free to comment any questions you may have <3.

    submitted by /u/TheMrChabz
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Official Summer Stream - Friday Aug 13th!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Phyllis SR3 Clear

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Would Chakeol be a better fit somewhere on this team? Could trade for her if needed. (Also finally got first clear here!)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    LF Friends! Mainly Oak, Miya, and Velk! ID: 319, 767, 407

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Rosalyn SR3 Clear (No Belial/Rudra/Cecilila)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Finally going to tackle Illusory WoC: Guardian of the Demon Gate. Can this team beat it? I have some other subs i could put in

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Have no clue what team to make help pls

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    ID: 380 428 355 Anybody have 3 Spectral Purple Flame they are willing to trade? I am willing to trade any color flower seed if needed!!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Does doing multiple cross for activate the cross awakening multiplier again?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I tried damage testing and can't figure it out. Basically for a Phyllis team I'm trying to see if it's worth doing more than 1 cross. This applies more to the subs like Karin and daffold as one cross and active will give Phyllis damage cap. If doing multiple cross doesn't trigger the awakening multiplier again then that is good to know.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Did I pull huge on the tutorial Gacha? Came with an orb skin

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    ASR2 team help

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Hello all. So I got lucky and got all 3 of the sprouts. I'm thinking the fire one is the easiest to beat ASR2 with. How should I build my team to have the best chance of beating it? My notable cards Red sprout, nezuko, polowone, gh lakshimi, horus, ny horus, rudra, elena brilliante, grandis, fire mushroom, firo. Can someone help me with the team building and what major things to look out for? Thank you

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Alt. Shura 1 with Phyllis x Phyliss in 14 minutes

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    LF TA3 Belial with Euchs assist. 324,862,236

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Also have Nautilus, Rosalyn, Nadeko, NY Artemis, Araragi, Tanjiro

    submitted by /u/tamtong
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment