• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Is this part impossible to clear without a full board changer?

    Puzzle & Dragons Is this part impossible to clear without a full board changer?


    Is this part impossible to clear without a full board changer?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    [NEWS] Little Illusory World of Carnage Starts Today (8/12 - 8/18)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I had 13 stones, why not throw two rolls at it?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    So much hate on 7x6

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Help with mechanic not working? Isn’t it a row of heal orbs to trigger?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Any estimates on how much GungHo has to pay for collaboration rights?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Is it a percentage of the profit they make, a downright payment, or both? Also I know you can't give exact numbers, but any ideas on how much would it be for affordable collaboration (such as SamSho, MH or Fujimi, for example)? Oh and then how much do you think Marvel would have costed to run in NA? Like $30 million or something?

    submitted by /u/superman37891
    [link] [comments]

    Cleared my first Annihilation difficulty. Might not be a lot to some but it’s a big achievement for me

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Is she worth exchanging for naut teams?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Poison fun for a change

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    The best way to skill farm the fairy bosses was to farm pys during the Gungho collab

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    PAD pass? And Jurond Descend help

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I remember Mantastic mentioning that there was something on August 14th that would benefit you if you had the PAD pass active. Does anyone know what is happening on that date? Should I activate my free PAD Pass?

    In addition to this I have a Freyja Naut team that has taken me pretty far just by playing with the mechanics in Alt Arena. I want to get atleast 2 Jurond. Wondering if my team is good enough to beat Jurond. Last time I really struggled with Jurond but now I feel more experienced. Anyone have recommendations for Jurond so that I will be able to get the card once I have activated my PAD pass?

    I'm hoping that my current team will be able to beat it but unsure as last time I was so inconsistent and only got to the 2nd to last floor once. Attached is my team and Monster box. I can also add latents if need be.

    Thank you in advance for discussing this with me. I look forward to hearing all your replies.

    https://imgur.com/a/rU7v5ry Monster box and current team ^

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow leader with shield

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    So I was going to do the 90min challenge with using meimei. She had a shield and I was going to pair with someone else who is rainbow and has a good shield. Any cards like that except zinogre? (I don't have that monster) thanks.

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Thoughts on leveled egg machines?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Issues:

    1.I feel like I can't get friends into this game because they smash through all of the normal dungeons so quickly and don't learn the skills after about 3 rolls of any given machine.

    1. Rolling in a lot of events isn't as fun because there are so many old/ useless monsters.

    Possible Solution:

    Have leveled egg machines with poorer rates/ rarity monsters for lower players and higher rates and rarity for higher players (Possibly even removing the bottom barrel monsters at the top.) They could even allow you to pick which machine to roll in each time incase you want a lower monster.

    I feel like this would make the game more challenging for new players, and make it more rewarding to reach higher levels. I'm sitting around 700 and see no real reason to move up in rank. Leveling up slowly seems more rewarding for the stamina refills than 1 or 2 more egg machine pulls I'll get.

    One time events may need to be treated carefully because it would really suck to be barred from getting a monster that you won't be able to see again, but aside from that I think it would make long time players feel more appreciated, and help keep the early dungeons meaningful to anyone new.

    submitted by /u/TheRedTurtle11
    [link] [comments]

    Alt Grotesque Being

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    How do I conquer the Scheherazade Dragon invade? My first few times trying this dungeon I died on this invade on the 20th floor. Just beat it for the first time when the dragon did not invade. Still curious how to beat it when I get invaded as that drop could be particularly useful in the future.

    I used a VDP and 11 combos and got maybe 30% damage on the dragon. I am running Freyja and Nautilus.

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    First SR2 clear!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    I'm a daily player, I need a multiplayer friend in the game. I'll accept any request I get and first to come gets my "best friend" thingger, and my present. :) User id: 377,162,407 Thanks!

    submitted by /u/new-erra
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing this right? Hibiscus transformable on 1st round and Aminata on 2nd turn if I choose to use Antares

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Need Phyllis team help

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    [Team] I'm currently working on this team for new guerrilla dungeons (Snow Globe Rush, Py-Tan Rush, etc.) since I don't have Muzan. Between Feygoran and Yami Marik, which one is the best sub?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    A few Questions about Evo Materials, box Space, Machine Cards.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I remember when Machine Zeus was a new dungeon and everyone was charging to beat it. (I have since lost my account and started a new one - 90 days in) I ran through the dungeon with relative ease the past week and obtained not only Machine Zeus but Hera, Gorman, and Athena. Are these cards viable as multiplayer leads anymore or should I just sell them? I am running low on box space and have been selling a lot the drops I get from Dungeons unless evo material. Should I be saving the Hera-Is / Volsung type cards that you get at the end of dungeons for anything? I recently went through all the arenas and got a fully evoed version of those drops and I can just straight up exchange for the gem. Do the lower evolutions have any utility anymore?

    I have been running nautilus so I doubt the machine cards are good leaders in Multi compared to that team. I'm assuming just trash them… Am I correct?

    submitted by /u/Pippacuber
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot to post this. I'm sure there's many easier options than doing 7x6... I just liked the challenge. Also Morrigu makes a perfect dark combo + vdp setup on 7x6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Little challenge is stupid I literally just did combos WITHOUT vdp��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Alternatives to Zeus Giga got Nilvauk farming?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment