• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Death Is always an option

    Puzzle & Dragons Death Is always an option


    Death Is always an option

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    My sister called when im in the middle of the 90min challenge I was almost done. Im contemplating murder or to fall on a sword.

    submitted by /u/LMTDVocab
    [link] [comments]

    Add a “Are you sure?” to the Use Magic Stones option please! I’ve fat fingered it one too many times.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    [JP] Ikeya Birthday Buffs for Suou and Highren!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Bride Yuri x Natsuru Shura 3 clear

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    It’s time for Ragnarok Dragon to get a reincarnation too, GungHo

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Ok so.. we don't have the albert godfest. But did we also skip the golden week godfest?? I feel its been more then two months now

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Best way to go about leveling monsters?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Besides shoving metal dragons down their throats...

    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Orb Skin?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I personally love the Demon Slayer and Sacred Relic ones.

    submitted by /u/Demon_blobb
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty consistent ~35 minute SR3 runs

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Servant Lancer or any other card with a Resolve leader skill can save you and get you past Balboa

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    LF Naga lead friend 320,550,250

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Looking for a Naga lead friend, have many great leads to offer in return!

    submitted by /u/Demoniouss
    [link] [comments]

    All i wanted was the red one ��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Looking for Elias gem 346,669,401

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Looking for Elias gem so I can evolve lugh, I have a few gems I can trade: Hephaestus's gem, Noah's dragon gem, Hera beorcs gem, sherospadas gem amongst a few others. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/interestingisopods
    [link] [comments]

    I am I screwed?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Due to a issue I had to reset phone. Tried contacting support to recover account cause I do not remember the 9 digit code. Got a email saying they can't do anything about it without. Even linked my google pay image of me buying the PAD Pass for the 3rd of this month.

    submitted by /u/Tylast
    [link] [comments]

    Title Challenge - C8

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    10 Magic Stones! Super Godfest. This Godfest will feature the Fest Exclusive, Heaven's Oracle, Cecilia, as well as Ice Prison Demon Caller, Sophie; Great Witch of the Solitary Peak, Zela; and Great Witch of the Lonely Island, Reeche!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Failed Shura 1 at Floor 20

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I had a decent Nautilus team, and I was able to get through a majority of floors by either stalling or using VDPs but I failed on the base Menoa level because my attack wasn't enough to clear her. It's the farthest I've ever gotten on Shura 1 and I've been trying to tackle the damn dungeon for months. I'm mad cause I was so close and who knows when's the next time I'll reach there? Maybe I'm just a crap player who got lucky, oh well.

    Just needed to vent a bit because no one else I know plays this game. Sorry for the rant.

    Update (in case anyone cares): I tried again today and got past base Menoa with everyone's advice, only to fail on the final one because I got green menoa and only had one damage absorb void available!

    submitted by /u/Demon_blobb
    [link] [comments]

    10MS Super Godfest

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Should I spend all my gems on this super godfest including heavens Oracle, cecilia, Priscilla, and more? I want some new leaders.

    submitted by /u/waffleman___
    [link] [comments]

    What content is Rosalyn meant for?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    This might be weird to discuss since Rosalyn is supposed to be a top tier lead, but I'm struggling to clear some of the general end game content with her. I don't have all the best subs but they're decent. In the arenas, you have Aten and the latents which require a bigger auto fua, and has the 7x6 hate. The shield is good but not enough in the newer descends or shura2 and above so you'll need delays and shield actives. Even then you could skyfall a blob and ruin your stall. Her 2nd form isn't very fun to play in, and its hard to survive until the final form. I find Phyllis more fun because at least he has more HP and can still crank out the damage with a cross. I don't have oak or naut so I don't know how double transform leads feel and fit in other content.

    Am I missing something here? Or is she only meant to specialize in certain dungeons?

    submitted by /u/B4rrel_Ryder
    [link] [comments]

    Yikes, these events are my bane.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Well, after 2 rounds of Sin Dragons and 1 Star-Twined Flowers pulling 225+ times on 2 accounts, I haven't pulled one of the 8 featured cards from saved stones and free rolls. Ice Queen has been my best pull and I admit she's pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Chukklealot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a layout to get more than 3 crosses of the same color on a 7x6 board?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/3sJW4r4.jpg

    Board pictured is what I usually follow, and it seems getting 4 crosses of the same color is impossible without cascade. I'm new to color crosses, does anyone know any cascade patterns to reach 4 or more on bicolor or regular boards?

    submitted by /u/iswavi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment