• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons PAD For Dummies, Episode 2: Magic Stones and Machines

    Puzzle & Dragons PAD For Dummies, Episode 2: Magic Stones and Machines


    PAD For Dummies, Episode 2: Magic Stones and Machines

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Gotta love getting a random messsage when opening the game after work

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    What teams are being used to farm shards from Sin Dragons?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I've tried searching...but I'm really getting nothing. I saw the stam ratio one, but there was no discussion on the team.

    Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Swijr
    [link] [comments]

    So I finally grinded to get Gorkaos to spawn, but now I am struggling farming him. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my best cards (1000 mp and above) and help me build a team to efficiency farm him. I am trying to run a team with Muzan and 3-4 Gorkaos to skill lvl them up.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    What's been the impact of the Yugioh rerun on the meta in JP? How big are the buffs and what are the big chase units?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Curious which units from yugioh are meta again.

    submitted by /u/Shrabster33
    [link] [comments]

    1000 days in and I’m still not ready to quit. Love the game ❤️

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Came back after a few years, rolled a Nautilus. Looking for friends, and team building help. [397,139,435]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Last I played, I think they had just come out with the first few sets of 'weapons assists' with the monster hunter series (?), and only quit a bit after that. Was looking to play again and rolled in the last 10 stone thing and the academy, rolled the sub which seems to be popular. However, the only real 'guides' I can find are for extreme end-game, which I'm not fully at yet.

    Currently, I've only got this as my team, and using either Kush or Ceres depending on what I need. I don't have a lot of the other rolls people are using such as Alynna, Artemis, or that hat equip. I've pulled out the cards I have that seem to be good,, but a lot of these seem to be missing a lot of stuff like rows or skill boosts. Not to mention a lot of the new skills seem to be combining a lot of older skills, and there are a ton of new awakenings.

    I've attached the rest of my box here, but its like 600+ things that I don't see being useful (outside of maybe some kind of equip that is really good that I'm unaware of, seems like almost everything has an equip now). Could use a bit of guidance of just what to build for, either for trying to do the harder (not end game but not casual farm) content while I try to learn the new systems and such. Dunno if I should be equipping things for jammer/cloud/immobility resists, since I don't remember those being a thing. Is it fine to have on 7c or TPAs even if I'm trying to match rows?

    Thanks for the help!

    Edit: Also, why does this 'watch an ad for stamina' not work? I've tried it like twenty times and gotten nothing.

    submitted by /u/Fallid
    [link] [comments]

    37 rolls later, my first-ever seasonal 9*!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Fastest Tanjiro ASR1 Team

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, what are some of the fastest Tanjiro/other lead ASR1 teams assuming I have all subs and equips (NA) available?

    submitted by /u/sweqqerino
    [link] [comments]

    Budget 3x gorkaos farming team

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    LF Ferule leads 376,107,324

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Also have Seina on slot one and have Nadeko and Muzan on the ready. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/regipanda
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after ~4.5 years away, looking to finish up some old projects while catching up on content, including a Mechanical Goemon team. Any direction on what to target or farm would be appreciated!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm a lapsed player who got drawn back in by a buddy, and besides holding out hope for the collabs I've missed to return (Slayers units, please), I'd like to clean up some of the projects that have been sitting unfinished in my box all this time. I've got the double Pixel Woodsie and 4x Zeus Dios setup farmed out, minus the equips, but I'm unsure of where to begin with building a team to farm out Mechanical Goemon.

    I've seen some old guides that revolve around Zeus setups or Machine Killer stacking, but I'm wondering if any new developments have come up since then that I'd be better off focusing on.

    Pastebin list of notable cards (alphabetized)

    Before I had to drop the game for life reasons, I was largely F2P and tended to chase cards more for their artwork than for their performance, and I keep a lot of farmable units, so my box is a bit of a disaster. In truth, part of me fully expects that I'm not ready to be farming the mechanical dungeons, but any direction as to any farmables or banners I should be targeting to shore up my box's weaknesses would be very appreciated.

    Also, a buddy mentioned that the GungHo collab might return soon, and I like the aesthetic of a bunch of those cards and plan to roll on it regardless, but if there are any particular cards I should target in the trade-in, that'd be great to know.

    submitted by /u/Egophobia
    [link] [comments]

    LF Academy Kio friends, These are my top leads (316,081,222)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    LF PAD Academy Kio friends (370,962,400)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player starting with a fresh account. Managed to pull Kio from the PAD Academy REM so I'd appreciate any friends!

    submitted by /u/Lolztimus_Prime
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused on what Sin dragon dungeon to farm

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I didn't touch this event much last time and now I'm pretty overwhelmed. Would it be better to farm the rush to make the keys, then the dungeon with the invade after I actually get Gorkaos? Thanks

    submitted by /u/kiasmi
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I have Royal Oak and was looking for help in forming the other 4 sub-leaders. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    12 Million XP in 2 Minutes (After Dub-Metalit Invasion)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Go be lazy on someone else’s friend list…

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Shura 1 help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Got Kio and want to build a team

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Miyu team building.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Hello. Just wanna get ideas for subs or wanna hear recommended or must have subs for her. I don't have santa tama so I'm wondering who is a good replacement for him/her/they.

    submitted by /u/Jericosavage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment