• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons No new collab or event starting Monday (first time in a few weeks) - what will you be doing with this time?

    Puzzle & Dragons No new collab or event starting Monday (first time in a few weeks) - what will you be doing with this time?


    No new collab or event starting Monday (first time in a few weeks) - what will you be doing with this time?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Is it worth rolling for another key heir with such low rates? I have Miya, Gileon, and Ferule and would like either a second Miya or Ferule and am curious of y’all’s opinion if I should keep rolling or not.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Super cool book I was gifted today. Has some interesting unused character designs.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Need help with making a Miya team for Shura 1

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/IfLg11l

    Hi r/pad!

    I've been back after quite a long hiatus (2 years I think?) for about a month now and I was lucky enough to roll 2 Miyas. I've been trying to build a team but the SB requirements plus trying to cover all the hazard resists is making team building a bit tricky.

    Specifically, I'm trying to beat Shura 1. It feels like it should be a breeze with Miya but just need a little help getting there on the team building front.

    Some notes about cards and evos:

    • Haoh: I have in the pixel form because I wanted the roulette clear when I first came back. I'm now learning that he's the strongest vdp light card in the game so now I'm wondering if I should turn him back (rip the baselit I used to unreincarnate him 😭). I was also using pixel haoh as partner for the bonus attack that Miya lacks.
    • Priscilla (not pictured): I have a base Priscilla that I'm considering evoing, but the only thing holding me back is the prospect of Rosalyn in the next week or so hopefully. I also have a Rudra, so I'd love to try and keep Priscilla for a Rosalyn but if she's an all star sub for this team, I suppose I can just evo her for now
    • Valeria: 8 SBs is nice, but her damage is just lackluster... Maybe the rest of the team can pick up the slack though?
    • SDR: I sadly only have 6 SDR latents left (hoping I get an opportunity to farm these some time soon). I know these are kind of a must have, so wondering where I should prioritize using my last 6.

    Also, there are a couple of cards from events and collabs that occurred during my hiatus - that doesn't mean I necessarily have any other cards from those events, since I did check in a couple times during my hiatus for free rolls but didn't get back into the game.

    Sorry for the long post, would appreciate any thoughts and feedback!

    submitted by /u/johnly13
    [link] [comments]

    can one of y’all trade me a vidar gem?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    i need one to SR my loki

    i have tested it with one of my friends and loki is an amazing pairing for ponno (valentine ponno)

    submitted by /u/TheIceBoy2
    [link] [comments]

    Phone bricked need help recovering account

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    As stated in the title. My phone recently bricked and I obviously was not able to grab a coffee off of my account. Is there still a way to recover my account? I have been playing since 2012 and I would really hate to lose everything....

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    Need help putting a team together for ASR1 (rank 1000)!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    long time player. pretty much ignored all new endgame content for...years?

    as such, im not really sure what mechanics i need to cover for safe/consistent runs. hoping someone could quickly point me to a team, in my box, that should work well enough. then i could just hop into the dungeon and get used to things.

    asr1 is my best bet for rank 1000 at the moment, ive gathered?

    anyway, box:

    https://imgur.com/a/IucXM28

    cheers!

    submitted by /u/stylizednothingess
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian's of Demon's Gate Breakdown?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I can't remember who posted it and I'm having trouble finding it, but can someone post the link to the Shura 1 breakdown? It was really nicely done with all the levels listed and how to get past them, but was not the google doc. I finally got past Lucifer's level but forgot where to stall and where to not.

    submitted by /u/Demon_blobb
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Shura1!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Next half price on sdr?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    LF nadeko with 4 poison resists. Id: 343 943 372

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Golden Challenge! Lv7-All Att. Req.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Golden Challenge! Lv7-All Att. Req.

    Folks,

    The second level kills me without me having a turn. I have a total HP of 33,881.

    Is the only solution to delay enemies' next move before I get there? (That doesn't seem quite fair as no one will complete it on a first try without spending magic stones or foreknowledge.)

    Rainbow team

    submitted by /u/FSCosta123
    [link] [comments]

    I need assurance - i am hitting damage cap here, aren't i?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    What's my best odds team for shura

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Is there a hazard guide out there for end game dungeons?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    As title says is there a guide of some sorts as to things to look out for in end game dungeons?

    What I mean is like this:

    Floor 1: 1m preemptive hit Floor 2: 10 turn awoken bind Floor 3: damage void Etc

    Trying to get better at team building but don't have long sessions to play or read padx to try to learn all the attacks of each person on each floor, especially when it's 20+ floors each dungeon.

    Any help would be amazing. Currently trying to figure out shura 1 but will be trying to so 2 and 3 once I beat it

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/UIWIU
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in doing a bf triangle?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    LF euchs friends! ID: 351,385,392

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Any 2-player Resources out there?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I mostly play 2-player with my best friend. We can manage most dungeons but SR3 is causing some real trouble. I have Naut and she has Freya, and similar teams otherwise: Selica, Susano, Alynna.

    The major issue seems to be damage. Despite having tons of rows (on both teams since it's not shared) we tend not to hit damage cap very often, let alone the double damage cap.

    Wondering if there are any general resources for people who play 2-player, like different team suggestions where you don't include super awakenings and have to deal with slower skill charges.

    Also general advice on hitting damage cap without super awakenings!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AftergrowthComic
    [link] [comments]

    Is their a way to search through your box for reincarnated evos that do not have reincarnated in their names? I really do not want to search through each one…

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    New/Returning Player

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    So these Assist things, I think I kinda understand them, but I was wondering does it matter what level the assist monster is at? I get that it gives an additional skill and if they have Awoken Assist then they give their awoken abilities, but do the stats of the monster that's "assisting" matter?

    submitted by /u/txblondi
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be best to fully evolve a card regardless if it loses its duel type?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I have two Lakshmi and was wonder is it better to have one fire/light and fire/dark or is it always best to make a dupe an assist if possible? What do do if it doesn't have an assist Evo?

    submitted by /u/Jangajinx
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the gung-ho collab exchange equips worth exchanging for?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Noob Q: Do Killers not show in the Atk multipliers? Why is my Amon hitting so low against a machine?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna do bf triangle

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment