• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Samsho Token Dungeon] If you are farming Shizuka Gozen…each evo has a different active skill…do not evo a fully max skilled Shizuka if you want to keep it

    Puzzle & Dragons [Samsho Token Dungeon] If you are farming Shizuka Gozen…each evo has a different active skill…do not evo a fully max skilled Shizuka if you want to keep it


    [Samsho Token Dungeon] If you are farming Shizuka Gozen…each evo has a different active skill…do not evo a fully max skilled Shizuka if you want to keep it

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Anything worthwhile in the Samurai Shodown collab?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Anything in the REM or is this another machine without a chase card like Fate?
    How are the Monster Exchange monsters (Kuroko and the equip)?

    submitted by /u/NumberOneMom
    [link] [comments]

    Royal Oak CARRIED By Waifus in ASR2?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    The shadows about to grab saber's foot in her artwork (for fans of Fate)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    “Farmable” Gilles team clears co-op AA4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] New Dungeon - Regaroban Descended!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Any Shizumaru/Royal Oak Shura3 clears in JP?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I don't know the characters to search for, but seems like this would be my best shot at a clear as I don't have Selica or AValeria for a Freyja/Naut team, and PSI is getting to my Mikage attempts.

    Anyone know the search terms?

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Help - should I trade for Saber?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I currently have MASkuld on my royal oaks team filling the green attribute, but I have seen a number of teams with base Saber filling that role. Is that a better fit worth trading for or should I save the fodder? I have 7 copies of Ilm, so I won't be losing any unique cards. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/gsteppin
    [link] [comments]

    Now that Shizumaru from SS is here, what are the ideal subs for Shizu/Royal Oak teams for Shura3?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Usefulness of Iroha and Nakoruru?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Iroha seems pretty good in all her forms. Nakoruru seems like an absolute beast in in her reincarnated and pixel form.

    Im def grabbing at at least 1 Nakoruru for either my main or my alt. Im debating on also trading for an Iroha and a second Nakoruru on my other account.

    Anybody happen to know what kind of play either of these two cards are getting in JP right now? Probably not much for Iroha since shes light, but worth asking nonetheless I suppose

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone else think powercreep is going at an insanely fast rate?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    For starters I have been playing for eight years ish so I definitely went through all the stages of powercreep but I don't think I've seen it go this fast. Just looking at the SR's each release was magnitudes more insane than the last to the point where the one before looks laughably easy (aka being able to mindlessly farm ASR1 which when it was first released I had to cheese it or grind insanely long with Yorza lol). I like their idea of trying to "slow it down" such as not letting the damage cap increase even though that tech exists in game unless you use an expensive latent. But wow the shuras weren't even too far apart (iirc it hasn't even been a year since SR1) and just the teams needed to clear them when first released vs a few months later is HUGE.

    As a disclaimer I actually don't think this is a bad thing as there are good buffs to help older cards somewhat compete and they design their dungeons well to keep them fresh. It's just mind blowing how fast it's going compared to the last eight years imo.

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an Royal Oak friends with any bind resist equip ASAP. My friend code is 312,959,485.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    New Player ReRoll Help

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but just started the game and I'm wondering if it's worth trying to re-roll? If so, what units should I be aiming for? Thanks I'm advance!

    Beginner Pull Help

    submitted by /u/BeefMasterFlexx
    [link] [comments]

    New to pad please help

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hi all I just started this game and I'm wondering what to roll on to start playing? Should I hit the samurai showdown collab? Or go to the sacred relic dragon. For reference on one reroll I have haomaru and rimururu and hisame. Or should I start over and try to get from relic dragon. Or should I just delete the game and come back at a later date? I kid. I like the game so far from the little I've attempted.

    submitted by /u/Nauta1010
    [link] [comments]

    [Brag] Rank 1,000 & Shura 3 Cleared. Was it worth it? Probably not. But did I have fun along the way? Also, no.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Omg.. i hate this place

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    This game has gotten really complicated for me.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I've been given advice from many people, and yet I pretend to understand while not really actually understanding it. For some background, I used to play around 2014 until 2016. In 2018, I realised gungho was ending iOS ~10 support, which saddened me, considering I only had an iPad 2 at the time. When I got my first phone sometime in 2019, the game felt different than it used to. There are so many weird skills, leader skills, and awakenings that some I dont fully understand. I may be just unfitting for the game but I do try to get better. I made myself an okay team but it can't do well above mythical+. How can I really improve myself in this game?

    submitted by /u/ALM0NSTER08
    [link] [comments]

    Can my team clear the Stardra challenge? Do I really need cap breaker latent?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Disrespecting Gilles Legato

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    [LF] 352 127 333 Looking for Naut friends for Shura3 but I also run these other leaders!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Say goodbye to Exodia~!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Is Dyer worth this trade?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    First time making it to Hexazeon. First clear of Shura 3. First clear was on the Stardra title challenge

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    [Help] Two accounts, both subscribed, but one doesn’t have today’s daily dungeon

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Title. Subscription is active, 29d remaining, but no dungeon. Don't want to lose out on today's medal dungeon with the big bonus… this happen to anyone? Ever shows up later in the day or something?

    Edit - it finally showed up after closing/reopening a few more times, thanks!

    submitted by /u/thisisnottravis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment