• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Puzzle and Dragons News: June 2021 (Video from GH America!)

    Puzzle & Dragons Puzzle and Dragons News: June 2021 (Video from GH America!)


    Puzzle and Dragons News: June 2021 (Video from GH America!)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Professor Oak ASR2 team + floor guide (check comments below!)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    [NA] Unannounced upcoming collab to get buffs for NA run

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    ab the blues vs kali ����

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Excited to post my first clear of this dungeon. Probably won’t run again but it did leave me with a great sense of accomplishment.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Stardra Title

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    So I was watching a vid of shura 3 and well I don't think I have a team for it and it looks like such a pain so I'm curious if it's even worthwhile trying for the title. The dungeon looks horrible. I don't have the watches and idk if I even have a Seina or Ryumei rainbow team I could make

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    A follow up to my System video - it’s fast

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    [Achievement] 1 Day Later....Noctis clears AA4!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    So many failures but it’s finally done

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] June Bride Teasers Day 1

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Farming to 1k thanks to the jurond sysytem

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Level 997, so close I can taste it

    farming

    submitted by /u/SwimmingBig6587
    [link] [comments]

    One is my favorite game, the other is Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Rank 1000 Achievement Completed.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Shout out to u/Heacolarr for the team the finally made it possible

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Newish player wanting to ask about meta

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Is there something I should save for? I have no idea what's going on In this game at all

    submitted by /u/jk583940
    [link] [comments]

    missing the ship and i cant dmg absorb void rip

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Are you guys all subscribed to Pad Pass yet?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    I'd like to bring up this thread from back when this subscription was announced.

    Really sucks how it's impossible to obtain the new Myr without the subscription.

    submitted by /u/julchiar
    [link] [comments]

    Jurond Team Help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    I've been trying to beat jurond for my nadeko team but I can't get past the second round. I've tried seina/norza but can't get the hp bar past a quarter.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cWv9nQ6 box

    submitted by /u/jungkookiestan
    [link] [comments]

    LF Kopapi (6593)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Trying to evolve my skuld and realized I don't have any. Anyone have one laying around? Trading for whatever 379,844,346 Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Caloki
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ta2

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    I ran ta2 a few times today for some rank exp cause I didn't want to waste stones in shura 2 attempts, but after a bit of time, instead of getting, say 5m exp, I only got 500,000. Is there like a daily limit of dungeon runs before the game only gives me 1/10 of normal?

    submitted by /u/AstroScraps
    [link] [comments]

    Sub 20min ASR2 clear w/oak

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Need some help with team building after not saying for years.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    I just rediscovered the game after 3+ years of not playing. I'm feeling pretty lost with what team/cards to invest in, and I'm wondering what the current meta is focused on. It seems like all the people on my friends list that still play are using a really wide variety of leaders which isnt helping me decide what to run. I used to run a radra team as my main back when that was the strongest leader in the game. I've looked at his evo though and it seems kinda weird? Hoping to find some guidance in the right direction towards clearing endgame content again. Thanks in advance!

    http://imgur.com/a/xtFjYTc

    submitted by /u/DoctorColours
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't make it to rank 1000 with 0 stam weekend, but TA2 took me the rest of the way

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Need help making a team to beat arena 2

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    [Tip] General guide for Michael Ranking Tournament

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    General strat:
    Try to match a heart L or row every floor + full combo as fast as you can. Minimum LS activation needs 4 colors and one heart; full activation needs all 5 colors and 2 hearts (w/ >50% HP for both)

     

    Notable floors:
    Floor 1 - Pop Tilly (for 99 turn increased heart skyfall)
    Floor 3 - Match at least one heart row to heal bind on Feygoran
    Floor 4 - Homura has a resolve, so you will either need to match a heart FUA or all 5 colors for Feygoran's LS FUA
    Floor 5 - Activate a heart L for the shield so you will have >50% HP for Floor 6 (which has a gravity pre-emptive)
    Floor 7 - Michael also has a resolve (need heart FUA or 5 colors) and creates clouds in the middle row

     

    Other notes:

    • Fixed team so you don't need to bring anything but your skills :)
    • Use Eir and the toy dragons to generate hearts for more bonus points (rows or L's). Helps to know which dragon changes which orb color and actively keep track of how many hearts + certain colors you have so you can plan LS activation and multiple rows (or a row + L) on a single floor
    • Make sure when using actives that it doesn't interfere with your ability to activate (e.g. 4+ colors)
    • You can only get bonus points for one L per floor, but can get multiple bonuses from multiple rows on a floor (don't know about FUA but if you need an FUA and have 10 hearts, it's better to pair the FUA with an L instead of doing two FUAs b/c an L gives 1000 more points)
    • Might need to 10c + match all colors + two pairs of hearts on at least one floor so you can hit damage cap (I got full points w/ 41M damage)
    • Check all orb colors while going into the last floor and take note of the ones in the middle before the clouds. To one hit Michael, it's most ideal if you have either (1) at least one heart combo + all colors for auto-FUA or (2) two heart combos (one with column for FUA) and at least 4 colors. Row/L nice to have, but not necessary if it takes too long to make or messes up activation

     

    You can absolutely get a high score using all actives (aside from Feygoran's), which I did on all my accounts and got 228k+ on each.

    JP 0.1% score example using all heart actives

    Other JP video examples ( search terms:【ランダン】ミカエル杯 )

     

    I think this covers everything, but happy to correct/add anything that I may have missed. Good luck!

    Edit: Thanks for the award kind stranger! :)

    submitted by /u/cal-yl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment