• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA: Brahma dragon in exchange shop, multiple times

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA: Brahma dragon in exchange shop, multiple times


    PSA: Brahma dragon in exchange shop, multiple times

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    You can exchange 3 rainbow medals for the dragons, and you can do it as often as you like until the end of the event, I thought I'd grab one (because it's a pain for me to farm) but it turns out you can get as many as you have medals for.

    submitted by /u/Busy-Cream
    [link] [comments]

    Any non nautilus/mikage/oak S3 clears?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Just curious about that. And will these three be the only viable way through for a while? (Because even when we get academy kio NA is still missing subs, etc)

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    DarkDarkRai's Sacred Relic Dragon Saga Overview!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    https://hyperionpad.com/2021/06/20/relic-dragon-saga-overview/

    (posting for him cause he doesn't have a reddit, and the team hyperion reddit acc is too new to post)

    submitted by /u/RAm3n7c
    [link] [comments]

    Yugioh Collab is returning to JP with a new Joey evo and Kaiba evo so far announced

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Revenge of King Diamond Dragons info?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Anybody got any links to info on the King Diamond Dragon dungeon before I waste a few more tries?

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie Elize’s Earring- is it worth getting? Or should I save my rainbow coins?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Title. I have 3 rainbow coins, and I can trade it for the gem thing you need to get the earring. Is it worth it, or should I turn the Rainbow coins into gems for the other super evos?

    submitted by /u/1scissiors1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any cross leads with afua?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Finally over the biggest hurdle I’ve experienced in this game since its inception. On to ASR2.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Stardra Title Clear and Rank 1K Back-to-Back

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I'm over the moon!

    Maybe I'm just delirious and feeling a bit sentimental from the mania of trying to beat this dang dungeon, but what an amazing community this game has!

    I'm so grateful and blown away by how genuinely helpful and supportive PAD players are. Thank you for writing guides, sharing teams, and giving advice to other players.

    💝

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] ID 350 763 404 New player - Looking for help with optimizing team and a couple other questions! Current team and box included.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi -

    Current Team and Monster Box

    Basically, I started right before this most recent Super Godfest. The game threw a lot of stones at me, and I bought a couple too, and the end result was around ~35 pulls from the Super Godfest Machine.

    I did evolve a couple of them, as you can see, which hopefully was an OK decision.

    Basically, right now I am running an all-God team with Brilliant Goddess of Justice, Shamash as the lead and Butterfly Goddess of Devotion, Priscilla as the helper. I went with Shamash as the lead because the skill is x2 HP and x4 attack for God types. The x4 base attack in particular seemed like a nice boost. Priscilla is the helper for the +10 sec orb and the x11 attack with light/fire combos. I had also experimented with War Deity of the Magic Spear, Odin as a helper. I found that the Shamash/Odin combo gave me a ton of hp (125k+) but I wasn't getting those extremely high damage combos. The Shamash/Priscilla combo gives up like 40k hp but seems to do more damage.

    Please let me know if this is a decent team. Do I have a good foundation but need to find/switch out/develop some cards? Should I go a different way altogether based on what you see in the deck?

    I do want to point out that I have Cobalt Submarine, Royal Oak which, from reading the comments in this subreddit, is a well-regarded card. Should I build around that instead?

    If you see any obvious use for my mats, like evolving particular cards, etc, please let me know.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/itsmelen
    [link] [comments]

    Video link for a shura 3 clear with Nadeko?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. The translation would be fine too.

    submitted by /u/TheSteampunkFerret
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Byuto Gem. Can trade any of the other Numen gems or other items (ID: 389 153 341)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Snow Globe dragon furaku system with sakura

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    LF Selica friend ID 335,439,333

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I'm looking for someone running selica as their lead to pair with my nautilus. Ideally selica would have red shelling Ford equip but I can work with anything. My I'd is 335,439,333. I also run seina, fatalis, NY Artemis, and some other random leads.

    submitted by /u/Moscow_bear
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Invades team members for improved drop

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the approximate invade rates for Arena vs. Alt. Arena for any of these dragons?

    UPDATE: (Thanks /u/Runtzelhalter & /u/timgodfang) according to the news item under "Fireworks", looks like the base form of the following team members are needed for improved invade chance:

    Qilin Dragon: Leilan, Karin, Meimei, Sakuya, Haku

    Scheherazade Dragon: Horus, Isis, Bastet, Ra, Anubis

    Bramha Dragon: Shiva, Lakshmi, Parvati, Indra, Vitra

    submitted by /u/zzx101
    [link] [comments]

    Quick q how to get resist+ latents again?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Like title says, idr

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    Just a few questions:

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I have all one of each 5 Neys, should I transform them all to their corresponding earrings?

    Anybody know the reasoning why L-shaped heart awakening can only be activated once a turn? Maybe it does but it doesn't animate? If it doesn't, it totally should.

    Which super-revo assists are paramount to own?

    submitted by /u/Iskoot
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Shirou+Medusa friends (I switch between inosuke’s mask and nelle’s wand as assists) - ID: 343 368 353

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Clarification, it's the unit with both of them with the active skill Bellerophon

    submitted by /u/huehuehuynh
    [link] [comments]

    Highest cost monster ranking

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    What would a dungeon or ranking look like if it took monster cost into account? Are there monster with high cost and low utility and vice versa?

    Lots of team of monster can beat the toughest dungeon but in terms of cost are low, could a challenge be made for the high cost monster?

    submitted by /u/syuk
    [link] [comments]

    Another Stardra SR3 Ryumei Cheese with Video Guide

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Anyone I could sub in/out to make ASR1 runs faster? Average is about 25 minutes right now.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    [Looking For] lots of any trash latents. Trying to complete the 'total latent skills' quest for the badge. Can trade plusses, gems, pys, sdr, etc. 326,929,335

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Ideally looking for some bulk trades where you add 6 latents to something tradable to speed it up. If anyone's interested, DM me and we can coordinate on reddit or discord.

    submitted by /u/xiexie419
    [link] [comments]

    Why’s MA Eschmali crying in her animation?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Is there some sort of story or background to this?

    submitted by /u/wuts-a-good-username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment