• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Nice

    Puzzle & Dragons Nice


    Nice

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (05/09 - 05/15)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/840938939430076469

    Ending today:

    📷 Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Collab ends today!

    - Make sure you've cleared the dungeon+skill leveling, S-rank, 3-player, and challenge.

    - Today is the last day to farm for tokens for Leki/Teletha Testarossa or roll in the rare egg machine.

    - Trading ends tomorrow as usual.

    📷 True Training Arena ends today! Make sure to clear this for the free stone and 9999 + points!

    📷 7x Rank EXP in Training Arenas 1 & 2, and 5x EXP in arenas 1-6 end today!

    📷 General S-ranks! Wood Warchief Dragon, Wood Cat Dragon and Wood & Dark Dog Dragons end today.

    Special reminders:

    📷 We have a reset coming for Rank Bonus, Best Friend, Present and One Time Bargain Sets next week, so USE THESE OR LOSE THESE BEFORE NEXT WEDNESDAY!

    📷 You may also want to dedicate some time to farming Qilin Dragon and Scheherazade Dragon from the Exploration Dungeon as these will be necessary for ex-GFE equips!

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    *laughs in counting*

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Double SR Urial Enihalation team. I currently made this team and found it to be surprisingly good. I feel like it could be better though. I was wondering if anyone would like to leave their suggestions on changes, latents, and subs.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    100% Cotton

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    A bit of an odd thought about Kuramitsuha’s depiction here.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    No, not that she's female; apparently the original is male, on account of being one of the eight storm-swordsman gods who manifested when the slain Kagutsuchi's blood fell upon hallowed boulders (the best-known of the lot being Takemikazuchi-no-Ou, on account of his role in Japan being transferred from Oukuninushi to Ninigi). So unless there are female storm/warrior kami I should know about, this is just Rule 63 in action.

    Rather, it's her Hinomitsuha form. Given that the "hi" is the same one as Hi no Kagutsuchi (I think it translates to Blazing Brilliant One? So Hinomitsuha is Blazing Water-Spring Serpent...), I wonder if that means Kuramitsuha is in fact more prone to acting like her progenitor than at least Takemikazuchi. Or, even better, is the current edition of Kagutsuchi incognito (rather than eight storm kami progeny, seven progeny and one sneaky reincarnation). I don't suppose GungHo's main division said anything about Hinomitsuha?

    submitted by /u/SkyknightXi
    [link] [comments]

    LF BF Triangle before reset. ID is 331,847,440

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I run currently Norza Mikage and Paimon.

    submitted by /u/papashuga
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to clear Shura 1

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Assist item - Does level affect bonus?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    When you evolve something into an assist item, does the bonus it gives the base monster increase if you level up the assist item? Just trying to find out whether you leave the assist item at level 1 after creation. I assume it goes up, but thought I would ask before wasting experience on something that can only be used as an assist now. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Lv 1 hino friend so I can unlock GoT2 (id is 313,458,486)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a Qilin gem to trade?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I have some latents like dmg absorb, dmg void, poison/ leader/ jammer resists

    submitted by /u/asdasfq2314azf
    [link] [comments]

    500 Days Milestone Completed

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    So Mystics is returning on Monday and I was wondering if any of you are going to roll or skip(especially with demon slayer around the corner)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Personally, I rolled pretty heavily the first time and only got 1 Ryumei and 1 Mikage, then had to IAP the bundles to get Seina. I wasn't too upset as I got many dupes of the bottom rarity cards which are still pretty useful. This rerun I'm not going to roll and most likely just get the bundles again. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/WillowUnlikely
    [link] [comments]

    finally cleared shura’s realm

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Wow...Ryumei buff is dank!! Best team i have put together in a hot min

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Mystics for Seina vs DS Tanjiro

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Hi i was wondering what would yield better results for my stones. Currently, I have an optimal Seina Team aside from actually owning a Seina. Up until now i've been pairing Beach Planar with Seina. Those who own Tanjiro, how does he fair as an end game lead for Shura 1 and 2? I love the anime and it would be awesome to get Tanjiro in game. I only have about 190 stones so I want to use them wisely to progress optimally. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tai-chia
    [link] [comments]

    SU Chinese Rush skillup?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Question about the skull ups on the Super Ultimate Chinese Rush... I just went in with a team of the Awoken Chinese ladies and I didn't get the skillup notification when Awoken MeiMei came up. Are the skillups only for the other creatures? She is Awoken MeiMei on my team and as the Floor 2 battle, so the match was perfect.

    Thanks for any help you can offer.

    submitted by /u/Smok3y88
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone link the old true training arena guide that used to be pinned? I cant find it.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Super revo freyer

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Is it worth making one? I have a seina and I feel like it's ok without it for fua, but was curious since we have true training arena, I could probably level one up if it's useful.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Rank 900 and Up, Stamina Use for a Semi-Casual

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    So the reset seems to be pretty good and I'm trying to grind up to get there before Wed.

    Now I know in the process I'm throwing away a ton of stam, I'm now just constantly farming GoT2 for the dragons and leveling up there.

    My question is with how the rank curve increases, how will it affect me? For what I mean by "Semi-Casual", I do care about the meta and getting through the new dungeons, but I usually just play until I run out of stamina (including the free refill) and call it a day.

    With that in mind, would it still be worth getting to rank 900 and considering how I play this game, how will it affect me later on?

    submitted by /u/Pinised
    [link] [comments]

    so i got unma, but it looks like he has an insane rarity for nothing particularly special ��. Is the medallion assist evo worth anything?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment