• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I have found the pog of Pad

    Puzzle & Dragons I have found the pog of Pad


    I have found the pog of Pad

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    [Achievement] Pressing the watch ad button until an ad plays (only 8 minutes ��)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    [discussion] just played through Eir descended for the first time, completely blind

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    And it's one of the best boss fights in the game! Granted it's not particularly hard (an awoken bind -> skill bind -> time extend would have been nice), but I couldn't help but smile when I realized I didn't have cloud resist, only hit 7c, then got a 15 turn cloud put on my board. There's even strategy to failing a test you have a resist for intentionally. This is definitely one of the best thought out boss fights I've come across yet and really wanna see more creative fights like this.

    submitted by /u/DrKoofBratomMD
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] P&D's Hottest Blonde: A Ryumei Guide

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I noticed that a lot of players on the subreddit are very hyped about the Ryumei buffs and I'm personally glad to see it because I really like the character too. In the past few days, I've also started to get a bit annoyed by the massive influx of Ryumei help posts asking about subs and general team construction. Naturally I have my share of teams and started writing a text wall because if 16 years worth of education has taught me one thing, its that verbosity is your friend and concision is literally Satan; and I realized at that rate I should just write a guide so that I don't need to copy-paste a massive text wall 800 times.

    I personally don't do a lot of teambuilding myself and I sure as hell haven't written guides for anything about this game yet, so I decided to break the 2000+ day ice and try to contribute something.

    If any of you have any reasonable additions I should make to the guide please let me know because I definitely am not a know-all-be-all at P&D.

    I wrote this guide with Annihilation level clearing in mind.

    i'm sorry

    EDIT:

    Another thing that definitely annoys me, but I'm equally guilty of doing are [LF] posts.

    But feel free to add me. I pretty much duo Ryumei/Mikage and I'll probably do this until I get a Nautilus or Royal Oak...

    ID in flair.

    submitted by /u/Aerillate
    [link] [comments]

    Worth to powerlevel to 900 before Wed to get 1 more gfe reset or not?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Like title says. I'm rank 865 rn. Can run asr1 2 or 3 times to hit 900. Don't know if it's worth it tho losing all that stamina refresh. Should I do it?

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dante Friends! 330,782,353

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone plays DanteRemu any more, but if any of you want another Remu friend, hit me up!

    submitted by /u/cjShodin
    [link] [comments]

    My small opinion on some things about this game

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    So I'm not gunna talk about all the things I like about this game. There's a lot. But I'm only going to focus on the things I don't like or leave me feeling ?.

    1. I kinda wish the game went in a direction of not looking up dungeons to see every obstacle and mechanic that u need to have. It makes the 'puzzle' in this game sometimes feel it is only relevant team building or when to spend your stones. I don't fully feel this way, I'm just saying sometimes I feel like that. But it's inevitable right? People are gunna play the game and post the details of a dungeon to help others. I also think that's good. But what about the fun of not knowing what's next and being able to adapt to situations,

    Which brings me to my last point for right now: 2. I wish the game allowed more flexibility in team building. I feel like you have to have an answer to too many mechanics to complete a dungeon. I don't mind some, and I think having some is necessary but often times entering dungeons it's like I have to make a checklist. Fujin✅ attack overwrite ✅ rcv overwrite ✅ time overwrite ✅ awoken unbind✅ unmatchable ✅ to name a few which are the most prevalent right now. Not having one of these things could mean the dungeon becomes near impossible to complete. I don't think it should be like that. But I also don't have advice on how to fix it

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Norza friend 370 358 494

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I really want to level up a bit using the rank exp x 7 thing going on but the only team I have that can beat them needs a Norza friend

    submitted by /u/MagaMagaArchBelial
    [link] [comments]

    JP: 5-Challenge Exploration Dungeon

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Just wondering if I could ask how to unlock Challenge Area 3 for the current "5-Challenge" Exploration Dungeon on JP? Trying to figure out for the past few days with limited information online (or i'd been looking at the wrong places).

    Any tips will be appreciated! Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/slbing
    [link] [comments]

    When is Update Coming?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know yet when the update is coming that will be incompatible with older versions of Android? I have an alt on an old Galaxy S5 that I think I'll need to root if I want to keep using it.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Yugi Friend code

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Is anyone rocking yugi as there helper

    submitted by /u/Nick2443115
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any spare Senri's gem to trade? ID: 314,550,479

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Hello I'm a new returning player looking for to evolve hino to unlock the exploration dungeons! Not sure what I can trade you, but I can offer either +297 or some of the latent Tamadra that was given out.

    Appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/Sheepinhotspring
    [link] [comments]

    Brahma Dagon?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Any idea when the chance to get the Brahma Dragon will come around to NA again?

    submitted by /u/Cognitive_Mess
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Grudging Rehven mains and I also main colorful dragon caller ideal 395 023 365

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    [NA][News] Extreme Arena Tournament 5/10-5/16

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    [Megathread][LF BF b4 reset] last week for choosing BF

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    As you know BF reset is on the way, if you are looking for a BF before reset, it's just right here

    submitted by /u/Quenelles
    [link] [comments]

    LF Ryunmei friends/possible best friend 318910441

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    I also run Mikage and NY Artemis or nadeko

    submitted by /u/CyanJet
    [link] [comments]

    My most favorite team I’ve built so far

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    What's your most consistent Ryumei team for Shura 2/Alt. Shura 2?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    I have 2x Ryumei (will be my own helper) and all the standard subs: Polowne, Santa Tama, Dyer, NY Horus, Ideal, GH Minerva, Fagan Rai, Reincarnated Tach, Lagi, Valeria, etc.

    Best assists too would be great.

    Love the L playstyle and looking for something new. Bored of Shura/Alt Shura 1.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FattyGabbiee
    [link] [comments]

    Kitty too OP. First shura 2+alt shura 2 clear

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    What are some weapon assists that are vital? I have some monsters that have weapon assist evolution but I don’t know which one I should go for.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment