• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Tokoyami clears ASR1 with a cross team of 1 ATK each (and hits damage cap)

    Puzzle & Dragons Tokoyami clears ASR1 with a cross team of 1 ATK each (and hits damage cap)


    Tokoyami clears ASR1 with a cross team of 1 ATK each (and hits damage cap)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    [RNG] hopefully a lifetime supply of pys

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    How To Get BOOSTED Drop Rates

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I was looking at trading for Valeria and decided to try one roll!! �� The PAD gods have smiled upon me today!!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Earned my 10th stone from Karin story so I decided to get one more pull and got diamond remdra

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    FINALLY!!! After so long I have Suou.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    [Video] Exploration Dungeon - Unlock the Hidden Dungeons!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    9th (technically 10th) REMDra Fever Guide/Combinations for scores/farming

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Started 10 minutes late, got a ridiculous 28c to get a 450K run, capped in about 55 min

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Achievement Unlocked

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Got this out of the way

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Bringing the Husbandos to Shura

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    280 stones gone....1 7*

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Self inflicted wound.

    submitted by /u/itsPatrick1
    [link] [comments]

    If you need help with the Exploration dungeon requirements, I will be leaving these 2 leaders up. [392,051,426]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    $3 Well Spent

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    [Question] Can (light) Tuala do enough damage on end game dungeons with the Fujin ignore latent?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Or is that latent pretty much useless? I would prefer not having to waste a slot on a Fujin active on a sub but it seems like I can't get around one. Anyone tested it on a card that has some offensive ability?

    submitted by /u/odinlubumeta
    [link] [comments]

    Here was our build for tonight and yesterday’s 3P Rushana Carries

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    [LF] Lv. 1 no +297 Lucy & Valkyrie with -ATK inherit (Eris Apple, WKey of Lust, etc.)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Might as well ask for everyone that needs this for completing the most challenging part of the Exploration Dungeon.

    As long as it's very low ATK with the inherit, it's fine even if it's not level 1.

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Team Help (Witches/GFEs questions)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm a returning player that... Well, I'm very confused. It looks like padherder for box help is not longer present so I sorted by Monster Points similar to what I saw in some other posts. I assume stuff that is 1mp can be ignored.

    https://imgur.com/a/I1RcKFG

    When I left, I was playing Kirin, U&Y, LKali, Dmeta and I've played randomly on and off, joining random collabs, pulling randomly and just... Attempting to clear stuff with random teams. Hence the Yugi Collab and whatever random nonsense is in between.

    What teams should I be building and focusing on to progress in this game given my box?

    I have a token to get a witch, which one works well with my box?

    Additionally, from Priscilla, Klaus and Tuala, which one would benefit me the most?

    Is puzzledragonx no longer updated?

    Edit: I also did a few random pulls in the Godfest, I then saw a few comments saying it was good for new players but not great otherwise. I consider my account kinda new cuz I feel so out of the loop but I dunno if I pulled anything good.

    submitted by /u/BR0DlN
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t figure out why my ads won’t load :(

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    The stamina/box ads suddenly stopped loading last night and I have absolutely no idea why. This was on ipad and Japanese server. The unexplainable part was I was able to load a stamina ad one hour prior. The problem persisted to today. Even weirder was my 3 other accounts/devices, on the same network and at the same time, were all able do it. Just not this iPad. I even updated the iOS, fiddled with the location settings and still bupkis. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Jigglechu
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna cap on Anne and Mary as painlessly as possible

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    This is the last way I was expecting to die using Amberjack, can’t underestimate meme team damage

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Gathering of talents unlock

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    The Gathering of Talents exploration dungeon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    For the last one, are you supposed to use a level 1 no 297 Kagu lead with Lucy level 1 no 297 friend lead? I made a new Kagu that is level 1, no awakenings, no 297. Thank you

    Edit: I just added a key equip that has a -attack awakening so now Kagu is at exactly 1 attack

    Edit 2: does anyone happen to have a Lucy from gungho rem that you haven't leveled or 297 yet? I could really really use the extra 3s to combo.

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment