• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Fairwell PAD - Nuking my level 1163 account to leave for good

    Puzzle & Dragons Fairwell PAD - Nuking my level 1163 account to leave for good


    Fairwell PAD - Nuking my level 1163 account to leave for good

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Version 19.2 Patch Notes - Many QOL + New Dungeons

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    SECOND WITCH EXCHANGE MEDAL PAD PASS

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] 8-Player PVP Details

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    after many attempts I finally beat Shura 2!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Amberjack clears Alt. Shura 2!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    So much has changed; so much forgotten. Starting from scratch. Can someone please let me know where to find the most useful guides?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I played from sometime before 2013 until 2016.

    It was my favorite app game!

    But then my phone bricked suddenly due to a hardware error. So I didn't know ahead of time that I was changing devices. I couldn't recover my favorite team.

    I was so ticked off. I put time and cash into the game. Gung Ho said that they were trying to help but couldn't.

    So I gave up playing my other device teams as well.

    Then life took over, including my own Cancer, and deaths of both my parents. PAD was far from my mind.

    But I decided that I wanted to go back. I loved it so much. Time heals all wounds, right? Whatever.

    Started from the beginning. But so much has changed, and so much I have forgotten.

    I am looking for a really good online players' guide, so I can really get back into the game.

    Like what materials I need for evolution for each. What are "Extra Enhancements?" "Manage Assists?" And now you assign a separate "helper" for your Friends to use? It's no longer your current team leader?

    I had so many charts of my own made up! Sigh They're long gone.

    So I would be grateful to be pointed to the best guide/guides out there on how to do all these things. I already know the BASICS, obviously. But as for the rest, I am clueless.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

    😊 🐉

    submitted by /u/MsUneek
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] [NA] Kamen Rider Blades friends. 385 049 242.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Lv1 -ATK equip Revo Hino 365 120 317

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Looking for unawoken, un +297, lv 1 revo hino kagutsuchi with a reduced atk inherit. I have a lv7 of the same properites thanks to me forgetting to turn off monster exp :). Pls add me...

    submitted by /u/In_surrection
    [link] [comments]

    I am not very good, so for Scheherazade Dragon, I had to come extra prepared

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    If you haven’t unlocked Super +Points cave from Exploration Dungeon and you have D. Reginleif, and have obtained Dark Heart Dragon Monk Xuanzang from story mode...he has 5x Dragon Killers. Perfect sub to help unlocking Super +Points.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Is Remu still viable? Seina and other cards can do the job much better. Is she still worth it? What is your opinion?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    [NA] [LF] Eris gem for exploration dungeon! 306,547,366

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Can your Tyrra-Bean beat Rushana? Didn’t think so ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Is anyone tracking the Remdra dungeon drop rates?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I didn't see a tab for it on the dungeon drop doc and was curious. I've mainly seen lil snowglobes, pys, and SDRs so far. Don't think I've had a Sonia Remdra run either (just the green and gold ones).

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Scheherazade Gem

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Okay so I have about 10 now stocked up - but my question is what is the best equip to use him on?

    Tbh i have looked around but Qilin seems to overall have better value?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] In the exploration's Gathering of Talents 2, both of the dragons can invade in a single run, so make sure you're prepared to face both!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Two unrelated questions: 1. why is the balance killer latent a rare drop in the fever compared to like the god, Devil, machine killer versions. 2. Is reincarnated rushana actually good for anything beyond the animation and card aesthetics? Awakenings seem meh, active is meh, and cross leads are bad

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Bug: Skill leveling dungeon broken

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Is anyone elses "Skill Leveling Dungeon Dragonbound and Dragon Callers dungeon broken"?

    My character's skills aren't leveling up. (I amusing the correct characters.)

    submitted by /u/Avion77
    [link] [comments]

    LF [390 250 344] Ryumei w/ Shiranaki Equip

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    All of my favourited monsters just got unfavorited 2 times within 2 weeks. How can I prevent this?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    So all of my monsters were randomly removed from the boxes I spent hours organizing them into and they were all unfavorited too. Why is this happening and is there any way to prevent/reverse it? It'll take hours to organize it all again 😭

    submitted by /u/Dadoxiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment