• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons this.

    Puzzle & Dragons this.


    this.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Almost 2 years since NA first run of Fujimi Fantasia and I have never used my Zelgadis...even more disappointing after his buff

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    [Event][NA] PAD Family Appreciation Event (109 MS! 9 Rainbowpy, 9 SSG) 4/26-5/16

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Got both invades in the same run! Any chance for them to invade multiple times?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I got back into this game after the equip dragons, but not strong enough to farm them. Making up for it now, is this enough?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    April C10 7x6 swipe build to farm raziel

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    [JP] Samurai Spirits Collab – 2nd run!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    [PSA] Qilin/Shezdra Farming in Gathering of Talents 2 (Exploration Dungeon)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    If you farm this don't forget to convert your drops into gems via Shop -> Monster Exchange -> Gems. A few of these can be exchanged for small or medium gems. Some drops like Elia can be converted to an evo gem directly.

    Further, some rare drops happen in this dungeon like Another Crusader (got a recent buff with a good active), Another Geist or Hinomitsuha. You also get random drops as small/medium/large gems which is nice.

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Fujimi Fantasia Bunko is next.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Yay, a crown for me!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Whats the strat for the challenge 9 dungeon against an awoken lugh?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    He skill delays u to 0, and attack debuffs. I cant remember what the strat is for beating this one lol. I think i tried this a while ago with an attack buffer but he just debuffs u again :(

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] Hoppo Descended-All Attributes Req. 4/26-5/5

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    2500 days, no crowns, still waiting for Super Revo Sarasvati

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Let’s take a moment to appreciate the music

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I just want to say I played 'Ultimate Dragon Research Hall' today and the music was an absolute banger. I appreciate the work of the composer(s) for the game. Let's admit it: making a new track remixing the original for the Ultimate version of this dungeon, instead of just sticking in the same track from before, is truly going above and beyond for a song most players will only hear once. I actually replayed this dungeon for no other reason but to hear the track again. Props.

    Random notes: One melody from the song really reminds me of the melody in "Hot Head Bop" from DK2. Both really go back and forth between major and minor colors very nicely, and have this (5, 6, 7, 7, 6, 5, 5) that really lays into the flat-6. I've always preferred falling tones to leading tones anyways.

    The boss floor's (V, flat VI, min VII, flat VI, V) part (which references the above melody) reminded me of the recording of "La Fiesta" by Maynard Ferguson. Not that the songs have anything to do with each other, they are in very different contexts, but it made me think of it.

    submitted by /u/SilverSneakers
    [link] [comments]

    Can any kagutschi leaders add me please. Thank you in advance.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Does this mean Yashamaru will get +2 combos for every cross of wood or dark orbs?...or would +4 combos be the max?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Took a screenshot of my score and lost the points cuz I “left the app” cmon GH ����

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Who's that Pokemon?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Was doing some team testing and the synergy between Revo Vaj and Vampire Koyomi is really making me want to Evo my Koyomi. Fairly tanky and can deal out damage caps pretty easily with vaj’s multiplier (ignore castor, he’s just vibin)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Norza Team Help!! I attached my blue box. I am so appreciate of anyone who is willing to help :) I’ve never used norza before and decided to give it a shot! ID: 339 751 489 (I usually have ponno up with egg of wrath equip).

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Qilin/Sch Dragon Spawn Rates

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Are the spawns rates the same for both dragons in GoT2? I have seen triple the number of Scheherazade Dragons as I have Qilin Dragons. Just curious if it has been an unusually random streak.

    submitted by /u/C654213
    [link] [comments]

    Speculation on Awakening Power Creep

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Should we be expecting a power creep on combo awakenings following the recent combo buff for Ilmina? The only other card I know of with a huge combo awakening multiplier would be Akaza from the DS collaboration. I haven't seen any huge creeps imo for combo awakenings since quadruple 7 combos started being on characters, so are we gonna see more of double 10c (with extra combo awakenings) on other 7x6 characters? Ilmina may just be a special exception though, with that amazingly floofy tail of hers.

    submitted by /u/focalpad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment