• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Come get your free Rushana Gems Jim!

    Puzzle & Dragons Come get your free Rushana Gems Jim!


    Come get your free Rushana Gems Jim!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Lol, each one of those look like they weigh about twice her head

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Samurai Spirits Teasers - Day 2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    [Discuss] Tell me want you want from the Karin Kanzuki guide 2.0

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    You might or might not remember the gigantic guide I wrote two years ago about my main -back then- and favorite lead still, Perfect Victor and harbinger of supernova Karin Kanzuki. I don't expect you to remember, it's a pretty old guide about the niche playstyle that is color crosses, and I haven't updated it for almost 2 years now ! Though if you do, cool ! If you don't, here's a refresher.

    With the recent JP rerun of Street Fight Collab, Karin Kanzuki has received a gigantic and necessary buff, making her an entirely different lead from what she used to be : an extremely strong glass cannon. Rejoice ! She's glass no more. Only cannon. And still an extremely strong one at that. She might not be the strongest lead anymore in terms of firepower, but she remains among the very best in this field, and she will for a while.

    But I'm not here just to tell you how excited I'm in the perspective of this buff hitting NA. I'm here because I finally mustered the courage to start re-writing the guide. Yes. From scratch. Kinda. Simply put, since she's an entirely different lead now, about 2/3 of the guide is obsolete and plain wrong, if not openly misleading. So it's vastly easier to just re-write it, rather than fixing the quasi-entirety of it.

    However, while I expect this new guide to be extremely long still, I don't plan on going nearly as much detail as I did with the first guide. Reason for this is 1/ this guide still exists 2/ her not being glass anymore makes the lead vastly easier to approach, even for the average non color-cross player. I plan on giving appropriate amount of advice on her, fret not (have you ever seen me be concise and not drowning you in unnecessary details anyways), but there are "lots of details" and "lots of details".

    So I'm interested in knowing what kind of details you're interested in. Cross player or not, I could make better use of my energy in this guide if I know what you expect out of it. Typically, here are a few things I do plan on talking about :

    • The color cross playstyle in general
    • What makes Karin Kanzuki one of the best (if not the best) color cross leads to date
    • What her buff implies
    • General team design and advice for building rainbow
    • General team design and advice for not building rainbow
    • Pairings
    • Non exhaustive (but very extensive) list of good subs and equips
    • Eventually, higher challenges dungeon guides/tips, but not too much first

    That's already a lot ! But there are things in the first guide I don't even mention here, like her favored playstyle (in a dungeon I mean) and what that implies, the importance of picturing a win condition, how to recognize a Karin Kanzuki sub when you stumble upon one, and other things I'll probably want to talk about because I like to talk about Karin Kanzuki (and color crosses in general). Heck, I'm not sure either about whether or not mentionning pairings is relevant. But that's because I see her as her best pairing, so that's something I'm interested in getting your input about. And if there are things I haven't mentioned and that you would be interested in, tell me and I'll see if I can add it.

    As of now the guide isn't even started, but I'll start working on it like right now, so nothing is set in stone yet, and everything can change. I don't expect it to be ready before the buff hits NA (it might or might not be sooner than we think), but hopefully (?) not too late after we get it, so that we can actually re-ignite the Karin Kanzuki hype again while the iron is hot, like 2 years ago <3

    (good old days)

    submitted by /u/Yamakyu
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Rushana solved for everything but spinners.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Since when has she had poison resist? Unless I miss sum

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    [NA][News] Extra Great Witch Medal for PAD Pass will be available on 24th Day Dungeon (you have PAD Pass and didn’t get the 2nd medal from the 20th Day Dungeon)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Sigh...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    A good reward for once!!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    REMDra SGF Roll Available

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I wish I recorded sooner, I swear he was at like 80% hp. Literally the only time I don’t want to hit hard I ALWAYS DO. (This happened with a different team too) Anyone else?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Can I add some Toragon or Pirate Toragon leads please?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I really need to get this expert quest over with lol

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    When you have to be rank 2000 to play 8 players : ^)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Recently came back from 18 month hiatus to a whole new game. After trying for a couple weeks to beat Shura 1, finally managed it today, and managed to clear Alt. Shura 1 on my first try! Did not expect to level up 17 times :D

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Now to wait for my first crown!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Scuffed, but works. Isn’t that all that matters?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Is Ilmina worth it as a damage stick alone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I just saw that Ilmina got buffed on JP server to now have a 7c and 10c awakening and another 10c for her SA. So I was curious, is she worth exchanging for considering that's a 50x personal damage card when NA gets the rerun? It also looks like they changed her active to a full hp recovery and 3 turn att absorb void. So she seems like an amazing sub. Too bad she doesn't fit on a Ryumei team due to lacking the correct typing, but still

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know this was possible

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    [Misc] On this day in 2020, one year ago, Alt. Incarnation of Worlds (Alt. Arena 4) came out on the JP server

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    DBDC rolling?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Is it worth rolling in this event? I've never had any cards from this event before but I also seen them and they don't look very enticing either. Should I spend any rolls here or just save it for future collabs? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    The Chosen Alt

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Gungho collab rem

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Why are certain gungho cards like tsukuyomj not in the current rem? I thought they normally would all be included

    submitted by /u/sf_kamui
    [link] [comments]

    Wow... that’s new!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment