• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons My first S rank. Thanks for the tips to not have my subs, only a helper. 🤩

    Puzzle & Dragons My first S rank. Thanks for the tips to not have my subs, only a helper. ��


    My first S rank. Thanks for the tips to not have my subs, only a helper. ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    OH! Helooo!!!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Same, Nephthys. Same

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Does she just look better than she actually is, or does this 4/400/4 Hel with double poison blessing, >7000 hp, and built-in FUA and poison resist not potentially make a kickass leader?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Returning player question about 10 stone Witch REM

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    So I took a long hiatus from the game, and after coming back there is so much new stuff that it's been a lot to take in. For the most part I'm understanding things fine on my own and at my own pace, but one thing that is surprising to me is this sub's opinion on the 10 stone REM that is ending today.

    I've seen other posts ask if it was worth rolling in, and most answers I saw were that it was for new players. However, I'm not understanding the reasoning behind those answers. Wouldn't 10 rolls in a standard GF (or PCGF, but iirc, those happen in November I think?) fill a box more than than this? Of course, I understand that the quality of the rolls in this 10 stone REM are much higher and they come evolved already, but has the quality of GFs gone down so much that you would pick one roll in this REM over ten rolls in a GF of PCGF?

    Thanks in advance for answering my question!

    Edit: Turns out I have the memory of a goldfish and thought GFs were 1 stone. Whoops.

    submitted by /u/HonorNite
    [link] [comments]

    Karin did it

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    [LF] 390255467 Can someone spare me a vdp latent, don't have much to offer ☹

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Damage absorption latent, machine here, zahkak, and qilin gem

    submitted by /u/jsnkimAF
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] 1 magic stone & some stamina refund with conditions for Sunday’s Emergency Maintenance

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    To that guy who asked whether the new Haku can clear Shura realm. Here's your answer...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Crae 1K thanks to TA2! Ain’t at that Shura level yet. Thanks for all the help over the last 4 years!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    How to ensure the right monsters are up for friends?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Alright, apparently I'm confused on the available leads for friends. Trying to fill in the blanks. This is my understanding but it might be wrong.

    Red Circle - this is always you team 1 lead. It's always available to best friends, regular friends and what shows up if you get seen by a non friend.

    Blue Triangle - this is your best friend slot and always the team 2 lead. Only seen by best friends.

    Green Square - this is the flex spot. It's always the last leader played. It's available to friends and best friends. This can overlap with your team 1 and team 2 leads so only two leads may be available to a best friend.

    Is this info all correct? I'd much rather post this as a guide but I still get messages from best friends saying leads aren't available so I'm wondering if I have some bad info.

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I left on the dmc collab, rolled on the godfest banner and got some units, idk If those are good or bad and i wanted your opinion, if i can make a team of some sorts pls tell me http://imgur.com/a/mAPfwzT Here the box

    submitted by /u/bastrixredcake
    [link] [comments]

    Lucifer question

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Back from a long break in need of some guidance

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Hey guys, I haven't played this game for a while now 1-2 years I'd say but thinking of coming back. I realize many things changed since then maybe my best teams are actually really outdated now I'm wondering what the current meta is and would appreciate some help with team building since I've unlocked some newer monsters that might be valuable. Thanks Monster box

    submitted by /u/BretZKinG
    [link] [comments]

    Shura 2 seina 150k HP?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    New player: Just read through some beginner and not-so-beginner guides and feel obsessed about building a dmeta team. Am I better off spending my resources elsewhere? (box linked)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    I know most of you guys haven't been beginners for a while, so this is a quick summary of my playing ability. I started playing PAD a couple weeks ago and rank 266. I just kept whatever monsters I rolled the first time and only use my mono blue team (scheat/i&i/orochi/Gabriel/motonari/hermes) unless a dungeon requires all attributes. I can complete most, if not all, legend to mythical and a decent number of mythical plus descends, and Eir descended is the only annihilation dungeon I've completed (through pad pass trial). It could be because I don't get sky fall combos with scheat, but I can't get more than 4-5 combos consistently. When I do clear a dungeon, it usually takes 1 turn per floor (when I have enough water orbs and no 100K+ pre-emptive hits- I usually get killed otherwise). Learned about resolve, assists, dungeon specific strategy etc. about 2 hours ago (thank you reddit and mantastic). Basically it feels like I've just been clearing dungeons with a lot of luck.

    I've been playing without much direction, and I feel like I've amassed a relatively weak box compared to my rank. The newer descends are also becoming near impossible for me to clear. I want to focus on re-building a base team to help me get through mid-game material (assuming everything before the arena stuff is mid-game) more efficiently and start preparing for late-game if possible.

    I went through a couple guides that categorized monsters based on beg/mid/late game value and created a folder for any that had the best late-game sub or leader value. Don't know if this what you're supposed to do, but these were my potentials:

    • Both leader and sub: dmeta
    • Leader: liu bei, famiel, gronia, Zeus giga
    • Sub: i&i, Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, meimei, haku x2, trailokyavijaya, acala, vajrabhairava, Tokugawa leyasu x2, ilm x2, fujin, shelling Ford, menoa

    Link to my box: https://imgur.com/a/jtnjZCI

    Also, I can obtain one of the following via monster exchange*: - reeche (in exchange for veroah, Hera-Luna, shelling Ford, menoa, yurisha) - kamimusubi (gremory x2, fujin, kanna, ilm) - lajoa (nelle, shelling Ford, menoa, yurisha, albrecht) - or ciel (pad appreciation medal) *no dupes besides gremory and ilm

    Quickly realized farming random descends doesn't equate depth lool. Is there a lead you guys think I could start building from? I've been seeing a lot of threads about dmeta and thought dmeta/eir/haku/seraph Lucifer/yomi while I pray for izanagi. I mostly worry about not being good enough (combos mostly) to utilize any solid team fully.

    I'd appreciate any feedback!

    submitted by /u/CommentPuzzleheaded
    [link] [comments]

    Lajoa or Lina?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    So I have NY trade fodders that I can use for either lajoa or the upcoming fujimi collab. Just hoping I can hear any opinions from anyone coming across this post.

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled 2 Norzas on my alt. Do I have any endgame or even decent team in my small box?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Picked up Remu from the current Witchfest. Realized I had a half decent set of fire cards I've never used and proceeded to beat A6, AA3, AA4 for first time. Definitely underestimated Remu's active.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Should I trade for NY Artemis? If so, who gets the axe?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Wannabe mr. -99 meets og mr. -99????

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Rainbow lead swap team for co-op Scheherazade Dragon farming

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    This is by no means a perfect team nor a template, but I wanted to share the teams I've been running on my main and alt to farm AA3 during the Scheherazade Dragon invade event:

    https://i.imgur.com/mtoa6SB.png

    The most important idea behind this team is that enemies can't swap your leader if you've already used a leader swap active yourself. That means if you pop a leader swap active on LMenoa then clear F17 with that same team, then Rokks won't be able to swap your leader on F18. Same goes for clearing F6 and blocking DAgni's leader swap on F7.

    Note that this only applies to the team where the leader swap active was used. For example, if you clear F17 with Team B in the build shown in the image linked above, Rokks will swap your lead if he spawns on F18 (because Team A used the leader swap active, not Team B).

    If memory serves, both DAgni and Rokks take a swipe at you for blocking leader swap. You'll want to be healed up and, if possible, shield some of the damage (either through a shield active or a shield built into leader skills).

    The 7x6 board is a bonus that helps increase damage overall and mitigates some hazards with fewer available hard counters (like spinners).

    I'm a super light IAP player (less than $100 with over 2500 days played) so I'm confident that others could greatly improve on this build (e.g. replacing the DRaizer assist on SR Bastet on Team B for umbrella equip from Gintama collab), but I wanted to share this as a proof of concept for anyone else who has had a perfectly good AA3 run ruined by Rokks (perhaps swapping Seina out of the lead slot and swapping Polowne in, the big jerk).

    I'm aware that lead swap resist latents exist. I even have one on my main. But I didn't want to use a 6-slot latent to farm a few dupes of a limited-time invade. This was my alternative solution after chatting with the very helpful folks in #pad_discussion on the PAD reddit Discord.

    This is an idea. If it can prove useful to even one other player frustrated with Rokks' 8-turn leader swap preemptive, it will be worth posting. :)

    TL;DR: DAgni and Rokks can't swap your leader if you've already used a leader swap active skill.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment