• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally my first b rank

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally my first b rank


    Finally my first b rank

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Most combos I ever hit on a standard size board - 28. This was in Haku's story.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Relatively new player. I got a bunch of stuff from the last godfest when I started playing. I’m not sure how to build a top team. Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Nostalgic

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    [JP] New Marvel collab units announced, including Spiderman, Peni Parker, Deadpool, Psylocke, Black Panther, Loki, and Venom

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:22 AM PST

    [JP] New Descended Dungeon: Reincarnated Rushana Descended!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    My box settings keep getting reset

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Please help me, I can't keep sorting my box again and again. For the last month-ish, every once and a while, my box settings (either favorites or sub-box settings "1 and 2") get completely reset. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is this happening to anyone else? Andriod version btw

    submitted by /u/SunSpeeed
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] Yes, Shura 2 can be done without Chris on Mikage

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Haven’t played in years, but is this team end game worthy?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Hello! I am a relatively new player trying to clear grotesque being and above in the ultimate arenas. I have been using my two Christmas tamadras, but they or my team hasn't been working that well. Any recommendations?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I've been wanting this sea lass since release. Best equip/team for her?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Welp I didn’t need 100 Stam anyways

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Who is a better leader: Remu or Red Saber Kamen Rider?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    For general end game material. Who is the better leader and who is the better sub? I am using Dante as the other leader. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/strangerdanger77
    [link] [comments]

    How long is the delay on new dungeons usually? Jurock seems crazy good for a farmable :O

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    [JP] [News] Revo Rushana Descended!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:59 AM PST

    https://pad.gungho.jp/member/advent/210216_rushana.html

    Start date: JST, 02/19 (Fri) 22:30~02/26 (Fri) 23:59

    Difficulty: Annihilation and Annihilation +

    First time clear rewards:

    • Annihilation +: 3x Event Medals, 3000 Plus Points
    • Annihilation: 1 Super Snow Globe Dragon, 1 Diamond Dragon Fruit, 1 Ancient Tri-God Mask

    Revo Rushana:

    • Awakenings: SB+, TE+, TE+, TE+, SBR, FUA, Blind+, Heart-L, L-Unlock
    • SA: SB+, Tape, Bind resist+
    • LS: No Skyfall. 2.1x HP and ATK for God and Healer types. 3x ATK and 1+ combo for each Wood or Light cross
    • AS: (3 turns max) Unlock all orbs. 2x movement time and no skyfall for 1 turn
      • Note: same skill as regular Rushana
    • Evo Mats: Revo Rushana's Gem, Diamond Dragon Fruit, Ancient Tri-God Mask, 2x Green Evo Mask
    • Animation: https://twitter.com/gamewith_pad/status/1361656281753296904

    submitted by /u/Adorable__Asparagus
    [link] [comments]

    Shura 2 with sub-optimal Ryumei team

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:42 AM PST

    I really like this art and name of the card

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    [Achievement] I finally beat Complete Annihilation Endless!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:27 AM PST

    First Alt. Shura clear!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Speculation on the new version

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:20 AM PST

    I just had a random idea today that makes sense to me, but completely random nonetheless:

    TL;DR: more mobs on a floor while disabling mass attacks would make TPA relevant again.

    Long version:

    Given how hard GH is trying to revive (or not let die) the TPA awakening... and its 1.5x multiplier just would not work, and any other fractions between 1.5 and 2 are just unnecessarily complex, they may just create a new mechanism that prefers the TPA more.

    Problems with TPA: 1. The only "clean" way to do TPA, that I know of, is to do a row on top (or two 3s) then 6 columns of TPA underneath, providing 8 combos max. However with 7c awakenings you can have 2 rows on top and 6 columns of 3s, which goes up to 10c max. This is a big hit on damage already, and combined with the low multiplier of 1.5 vs 2, TPA just don't compare.

    1. TPA allows hitting 2 targets instead of 1, but this is really useless in most cases, because in most important boss fights there's always only 1 target.

    So on the damage front TPA is really hopeless and let's stop wasting time on it already.

    On the multiple hit front, I feel like this is where GH may do something to make TPA more relevant, because 2 of 1.5x damage could mean 3x damage, which is really on killer latent level.I know there's shields that would diminish the return but that's why it's so useful because damage wise it still won't directly compete with killer latents.

    Also, GH just released a new feature where they allow multiple egg drops on a floor... I wonder, why they never bothered to do it over the many many years but suddenly got the incentive??

    So here's my speculation: 1. GH may create an enemy skill that nulls out mass attack. 2. GH may create a new floor layout with tiers, so that all mass attacks can only hit one tier. 3. GH may create new mechanisms that allow many more enemies per floor.

    With the above bullets in mind:

    If they make those enemies have high enough shield that sub attribute attacks can't penetrate, then a floor of more than 6 mobs would really beg for TPA.

    If they go even further than that and allow more than 12 mobs per floor, then TPA would just be a hard requirement.

    Having multiple egg drops per floor can blunt the pain of dealing with so many more mobs...

    Anyway, thanks for bearing with me. Hope you had fun thinking about this idea.

    submitted by /u/DieCooCooDie
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to clear AA4 with teams I've never tried this was fun but never realized how much I suck with L shapes.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Does anyone have a list of exchange monsters for VIdeal?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I rolled a few 7* GFEs that I already had in this 10 stone witches godfest. Wanted to see if I have enough fodder to exchange!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/battlenetjunky
    [link] [comments]

    Norza team help??? Also looking for GH yomi friends 315305345

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:02 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] YamaP Hyping 9th Anni Version Update With New Stuff

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Just rolled fasca and would love more fasca friends! Have a ton of other leads too! 344 710 311

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment