• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] Reincarnated Famiel

    Puzzle & Dragons [Fan Art] Reincarnated Famiel


    [Fan Art] Reincarnated Famiel

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    activate your PAD Pass trial today for the most value!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    courtesy of u/Spookum, who looked through the rewards and determined today is the best day to activate your trial. you can find their post here. just wanted to remind everyone in case they forgot or missed the initial post.

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    I have arrived

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    (just a thought) Instead of using the story mode to tell back stories of characters all the time, I think it would be an amazing way to introduce a new villain type character. Instead of just a descended dungeon it could be a descended story!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Yorha Yorza doodle

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Why do people like VAkine?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:09 AM PST

    I see that there are quite a few posts here with people rolling VAkine or asking to trade for her. Ngl, I was kinda interested in trading for one until a friend of mine convinced me not to. I really like her animation, but besides that, I don't feel that there's really any value in getting her. Sure, it grants VPD to rainbow teams but doesn't VPD latent put her out of a job? If you wanted SB's, isn't there other better options like Shiva or something? Long story short, I'm just not sold on VAkine.

    I won't be surprised if I overlooked one of her selling points, but can someone convince me why she's even relevant? 🤔

    submitted by /u/m00nman-kun
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Your Best and Worst Trades

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    What were some of your favorite trades or the ones you regret the most?

    My favorites were Yusuke (I somehow had Two ideals which was ideal and stomped through when A4 was new which was a long time ago wow!), Summer Barbara Julie (so good for AA1 with Kuroyuri system!), Yugi (really didn't want to miss that hype train and for good reason, stayed quite strong up until he fell off), surprisingly Dyer (just because he seemed to fall out of the meta the second time he came but he was great for AA4 and is still great now), and finally Yomi from GH Collab (Yorza was such an eccentric play style and loved the shields and seeing big blue numbers and I really love water teams hence my Meri flair as I used her a lot back when glass cannons were good along with Sarasvati).

    Some ones I kinda regret are FMA Edward (just kinda paled in comparison to Yusuke), BZela (my first 9* trade and she had a short lifespan with no good buffs :( ), Leona/Iori (just never managed to find a home for them), and HCotton/NYYomi (both from last year and honestly it was just for the art and my wanting to collect all strong light 7c subs lol but they never got used since Tifa was out like that).

    And some trades I SHOULD HAVE done and regret it now:

    That dark Reginrenoulf or whatever who's used so much in rankings, LITERALLY ANY OF THE 100% SKYFALL ONES (omg the amount of stress and even some no crowns because of that), and honestly others I didn't think about enough and forgot about so they're not important lol

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    (Alt.) Ruler of Hell's Halls Guide!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I just noticed this yesterday...is it winking or was it’s left eye a dark orb and just plucked it out and ate it?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    [NA] LF NY Artemis friends: 354 107 490

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    What's the best trade for 6⭐ medal?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm writing to find out what people think is the best trade for the recent medal that was gifted for the Valentines event. I have most of the trades, from the other event that was from Dec to Feb, pulling a lot of Mega Awokens 😏

    I'm deciding between, trading for Typhon or Raijin, since those are the 2 I don't have and really wanted. Was wondering, which would you choose? Or is there a better I should trade for?

    The trades I don't have in my box are: fire Odin, Typhon, and Raijin. Everything else I got. I don't really use a lot of them too, just mainly am saving for fodder. Could I use as a good lead or use one of them as a awesome sub maybe? Idk what to do tbh.

    Any advice, please and thank you 😁

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it! Even if I took 80 turns T_T

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:56 PM PST

    Finally got the reincarnated Neptune dragon!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    I don't have any friends that play PAD to share this with but I got really lucky with my Valentines pulls. Good luck to those pulling.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Should I evolve the Menoa to use as a helper leader?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Touya best lead

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    How to save stones?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:25 PM PST

    I have an addiction and I need professional help. I can't keep stones at all. This is a bad situation and I need help immediately. Tips?

    submitted by /u/jacobiscool09
    [link] [comments]

    I may have lost an account because of an update.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    I had an account on an older device and the update requires a software version that isn't available. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/TheThirdIncursion
    [link] [comments]

    LF NA NY Ganesha friends 380,052,487

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:37 PM PST

    This is for my second alt, which will clear the GFE exchange medal dungeon in a couple of days. Its usual leads are DKali, SR Hades, and Mercuria (farming) but I'm working on a NY Artemis team. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Rolled some new leads so looking for friends for these leads. My id is 380854353. Also I am open to a bf triangle if people are interested. Thank you!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Beat AA4 for the first time. Don’t think it’s quite good enough for the Snowmelt challenge 2 though.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    does anyone have a poison surge resist latent? I have a vdp latent to trade for it

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    my ID is 378,059,479

    submitted by /u/Raiya_Papaya
    [link] [comments]

    0 Stam TAMADRA Infestation?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Did I miss something? It looks like https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single-post/enchanted-snowmelt-event says we're supposed to have 0 stamina Tamadra Infestation from 2/22 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 3/7 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST), but I'm not seeing that in game.

    submitted by /u/MonsterKillerDeathMa
    [link] [comments]

    NA LF NY Artemis friends! 376 853 454

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment