• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Another Ryumei buff

    Puzzle & Dragons Another Ryumei buff


    Another Ryumei buff

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:52 AM PST

    I need more red friends.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    NY yomi fell off so hard imo: Bear with me, I used to use her ALL the time. Even on dark teams with all her time,sweet active and unlock. To be continued in the comments..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I recently got these from a free pull in my mail, I dont know if any if them are good so can anyone tell me.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    How is the enhance color combo awakenings?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    What do you guys think of the enhanced color combo awakening? Have we decided what the abbreviation would be? (combo enhance? ce, oc?? like oe?) Damage seems okay, but since this is a new awakening, not much units have it and its not at the point where we can stack it rows (10+ rows) So the only other option is maybe enhanced orbs or proc it with other awakenings.

    I'm currently trying to work on an NY Artemis team, and I only have her and Vishnu.

    submitted by /u/9ai
    [link] [comments]

    Running SR hino as lead but the team is lacking so any recommendations on how to make it better

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Thoughts on new year Artemis

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    I'm thinking of exchanging for her but my wood subs are kinda weak, is she worth it? I've been playing for 3 years and this is gonna be my very first exchange including gfe monsters so i'm a bit nervous ಠ ͜Ê– ಠ

    submitted by /u/Fixoin
    [link] [comments]

    SDR Farming.. Finally found a use for Gorkaos!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Finally cleared A6 with my jank Ouki team

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Cheesing shura...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Could somebody help with building a decent overall farming team?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Nice Experience

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    PAD Math shower thought #3: it gets really boring farming stuff and obviously if you think its going to make you stop playing the game, then don’t. But running this fast easy dungeon nets you the equalivent of 25k mp points at least per run (not counting a sale)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Need help team building for aa4. I started playing the game again and can’t get past the dungeon. Thanks!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Any way to sort by same card (series)?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I'd like to be able to sort cards so that I can see all evos of a card next to each other. Not just for collabs but all cards. For example I have a bunch of Lelian at different evos. I want to be able to see all versions of her next to the other cards of the same series. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/radiant_waffle
    [link] [comments]

    Help on building team to farm the arenas n higher lvl dungeons pretty much

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Why can’t I make monsters like this from this event equips??

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Returning player looking for help (321,438,485)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Hey guys. I'm a returning player and I need some help with figuring out the best team I can make for the endgame dungeons such as aa4 and illusory world of carnage. I was hoping some of you who know more about the game than I do can please help me out. All help is appreciated! Thank you.

    My box: https://imgur.com/gallery/GErls9o

    submitted by /u/BlackhawkChaser
    [link] [comments]

    Question about current JP event.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    I see you can roll Seina on the regular gacha, but it also looks like a regular REM which kind of sucks, is it now a good time to roll for Seina/Mikage/etc or is it just a trap?

    submitted by /u/Kachingloool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment