• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I finally beat Shura 1, still shaking

    Puzzle & Dragons I finally beat Shura 1, still shaking


    I finally beat Shura 1, still shaking

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    The Story Chapters should replace the tutorials.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    The story chapters should replace the tutorials. Completion should unlock Arena 1.

    Forcing new players to Bejeweled grind through 200x 8 year old normal dungeons with 2021 GFE's is not a good representation of what this game is about.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    My slight flex for the day

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    [NEWS] [JP] RAINBOW MEDALS NOW STACKABLE

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    What’s all this buzz regarding Shura about? I’m looking at it right now and it looks so absurdly underwhelming. Why is everyone building a team around it?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:04 AM PST

    [Video] Paimon Team for Safely Farming Ryuunsai

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    New L.Ideal with Autoheal Awakes?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    So, the new L.Ideal Buffs gonna give her a free 50% shield for simply being the lead, so I am wondering if it's possible to just cheese content with her by stacking auto heal as assists on some subs. I figure if we had Eri we'd be able to cheese content with Ideals huge shield by just using two as assists, and maybe stack auto heal latents on L.Ideal herself, as her rcv is already huge, she would be able to heal immediately after clearing up orbs. or at least enough to not rely on heal orbs anymore. what are your thoughts on it? I'd love to see someone use that tactic too

    submitted by /u/iEmoto
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing new here - but Moby Dick Descended is a lot better with 15 secs of move time vs 4!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Leilan Story Chapter

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Haven't played for about a year and started a new fresh account any help for team building?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Hey. Can you help me out. I just wanna know if I am sleeping on anything. Or a really good team. Evolution and levels are nit a problem

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    PEMDra vs Zeus-Dios Co-op Swipe Farming

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    I admit I'm not the best with PAD stat calculations so what's your take?

    PEMDra: 4 rows, bit worse stats, bind immune

    Zeus-Dios: 1 row, 2 OE, bit better stats w/ co-op boost, bindable

    My instinct tells me that PEMDra's extra rows beat out Dios' orb enhances and stat boost. PEMDra's Bind immune is nice but there are several equips that give green rows + bind immunity.

    As an aside, PEMDra's combo orbs seem kind of moot for swipe farming. Their green board can't trigger them. I could bring Zela to build combo orbs but at that point I'll just use the Zela board to overcome the combo shield floor instead. Plus most combo shields are higher than a green board + 4 combo orbs anyways.

    Which do you prefer to use? Do the numbers back up my intuition?

    submitted by /u/Jigae
    [link] [comments]

    Random questions 2.0

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    1-How does the gacha work?Is it seeded?So if you make a backup of your game some how and you rolled a Seina then loaded the backup and rolled again you still get a Seina.Im curious because in another gacha game i play you can know everything you are going to pull in advance just by doing a couple pulls.Not that i whant to know what ill get because it takes the fun out of it.

    2-On a similar subject,are the drops from the dungeons also determined the moment you enter?.Because when im playing co-op and i disconnect me and my friend get the exact same drops.If they are random,and you can only get 1 drop per floor,can you increase your chances of geting what you whant by aiming your attacks.

    3-The upcoming Kamen Rider collab had a twitter campaing for free rolls.Do we get the roll from THAT campaing,do we get our own campaing or do we get nothing.I know that at some point there was a japan twitter campaing with a reward of 100 stones and NA got them so thats why im asking.

    4-Is it a bad investment on the long run to spend your stones in collabs?I know there are collabs that come again and get buffs;but for old collabs with no reruns like FMA,the cards get obsolete while regular gacha units,pantheons and GFEs get regular buffs.

    5-How is the valentine gacha compared to the christmas one.I know glorious Videal is there.

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost][help]Sophie/Furaku leader swap team building

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:59 AM PST

    team

    Any thoughts to make it better?

    submitted by /u/altcodeinterrobang
    [link] [comments]

    How many Mystics and Spectres Evo Mats are you stockpiling?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Was wondering what y'all were aiming for. So far, I've made equips and evolved the cards I had planned, so I'm curious if I should stockpile more of the spoopy flame materials. I imagine it's going to be different for everyone, but am curious to hear thoughts!

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a spare Red Dragon in any evolution?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Help me out! Thanks :3

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the event following mystics and specters?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    It'd be the perfect time for demon slayer given the movie is coming out soon. I wouldn't bet on that though give GungHo NA's record with big propteries. So I'd put my money on a rerun of kamen rider.

    submitted by /u/fluffyharpy
    [link] [comments]

    [News][NA] Maintenance on Thursday 1/21 5pm-3am PST (iOS 11 requirement, likely v18.7)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    They should make your leader and the friend leader interchangeable.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    IDK if this idea has already been thought of but I feel like this could make the leader swap latent a bit better and make the damage absorb piercer a bit more viable.

    An example would be if someone had 2 norzas and no gung-ho yomi. They would need a friend yomi but most yomis have a leader swap latent on them. This problem could be solved if you could switch the places of the norza and yomi leaders.

    Another case would be being able to put a attribute absorb piercer in your very last slot so that it can actually do something.

    I don't really see any cons with this idea. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sppone
    [link] [comments]

    Ive got a little bit

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    [Team] Crafted a ~~ideal~~ Seina team to counter as many gimmicks as possible

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Hello I just started playing on this account. Did I get anything good??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Does shura 2 punish big boards?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Just curious as I mainly see regular board clears like mystics and Gileon

    submitted by /u/Au313
    [link] [comments]

    Warning big box: How can I beat AA4? I have plenty of super latents from farming alt shura to use.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment