• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Actually been playing this archetype since B&J and it’s suffering

    Puzzle & Dragons Actually been playing this archetype since B&J and it’s suffering


    Actually been playing this archetype since B&J and it’s suffering

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Alt. Shura 11:05 Solo (Potential NA record?)!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    My new fastest time for alt. Shura 1, of course with Feruru. As far as I can tell, this is a record for NA! If someone's seen a faster solo time in NA please let me know!! I'd love to find a new goal to beat, other than the obvious sub 11 minute time for now

    https://youtu.be/qThA9d5HKMw

    submitted by /u/Loud-Bake-2740
    [link] [comments]

    Self explanatory

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Fujimi Collab Rerun Teasers

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    All that’s left now is Alt Shura realm lol

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    New leads such as Seina really hamper new player puzzling skill development

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I'm gonna sound like old man yells at cloud but seeing Seina players (and other players with high damage, plus combo, "meta" leads) who are obviously new to the game match like four combos and hitting the 10c awakening is a little frustrating.

    For newer players, leads such as these don't force them to learn how to combo well and clear the board. Where's the push to puzzle well if you don't really need to bother but still hit the highest damage awakening?

    End rant lol

    submitted by /u/chiubag
    [link] [comments]

    I was greedy for water. Pad karma punished me for not looking at the board first.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Hey guys I made these two teams for Mikage they’re not complete in terms of assist and not sure if one of them is the best team I can make for Mikage if so which one ? and how about the assist I add some screenshots of what I think could be useful. Thank you guys

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Shura 1 Best Team?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Is there an updated top recommended team for clearing Shura 1? I can't seem to find a guide more recent than October 2020. I know there was also a cheese team but iirc they patched it out.

    submitted by /u/chinupt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for base Shiranaki friends - 311.841.263

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Really trying to beat Raziel and I think Shiranki's extra combos are the only way I can do it as I don't have any of the typical leads people use to clear it. Anyone with Shiranki mind adding me?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Questions about Monster Exchange

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    I'm a new player and rolled a lot in the super players choice godfest. When wondering about what to do with all these cards I have spare copies of (rolled for example 3 Kamimusubi), I found a youtuber who said the should be kept as monster exchange fodder in the upcoming super godfests. What can I expect getting with these? Will it be more than just event medals?

    submitted by /u/Tiborn1563
    [link] [comments]

    LF Holiday Tama Leads to BF 327 249 286

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I have Nelle, Fasca and Ryumei as my 3 main teams!

    TY <3

    submitted by /u/gsfunk
    [link] [comments]

    There goes my luck for the year lol

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Twelve centuries later, and I can finally utter the words, “Screw you and your bullshit combo shields, Raziel.”

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I know SUDR isn’t the hardest but I’m proud

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    [Misc] Game not available in my region?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    I wanted to try this game after lurking on this subreddit for some months, but it doesn't appear in the Android Market in Italy.
    I tried using packages from some 3rd parties but all require an update from the Play Store to run.

    submitted by /u/SSUPII
    [link] [comments]

    just started playing a week or so ago after not playing for maybe 5 years, any help with team building would be much appreciated

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    [ Guide ] Ryumei SYSTEM VS Alt. Shura!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Got my account back after almost being gone for 5 years... where do i even begin xD

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Grandis substitutes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    I don't have Grandis, but I do have stuff like Duval and H!Suoh, wanted to know if any of those were good stand-ins for it.

    submitted by /u/OrionofTides
    [link] [comments]

    Remember to unfriend people who repeatedly put up bad trades!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    If anyone uses Saline please add me, 386850264

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    only bought one bundle! i got Ryumei on a random roll at 4 am, i’m so happy!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment