• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanart] Mikage and kukan (he can't attack because he is still waiting for chis lols)

    Puzzle & Dragons [fanart] Mikage and kukan (he can't attack because he is still waiting for chis lols)


    [fanart] Mikage and kukan (he can't attack because he is still waiting for chis lols)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Spent all day yesterday and I got the devil title. And today marks 2200 days in, joy all around

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Devil title. Euchs cheese and I had no Zeus Tama equip. No stones about 12th try.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    who's guilty

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    GH Loki and base Sophie shura 1 team?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    So I pulled Sophie and heard she can pair with GH Loki, is this a viable team for shura 1? If so, what are typical subs for this team type?

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    What is the HP you need to hit for Siena teams in shura 2?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I know it is pretty tight, but what is the exact number you are looking to hit?

    submitted by /u/Eltatero
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think seina will be a powerful lead for a long time?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    LF VDP Latent 390 250 344

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Friend code: 365,224,487 looking for: Brahma gem, giving: AA4/shura1 latent of your choice/ other gem

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    I have all of the shura 1/AA4 latents and the following gems that I can give:

    Sol and mani

    Quetzalcoatl

    Dragon zombie

    Fagan

    Beelzebub

    Valkyrie rose

    Izanami

    Athena light

    Linthia

    Athena wood

    Noah

    Gainaut

    Quilin

    Senri

    Eris

    Sonia gran reverse

    Let me know if you would be willing to make a trade for any of these!

    submitted by /u/Eltatero
    [link] [comments]

    I guess the first day a new dungeon drops is when you’ll find folks to run that mythical difficulty? Would love to pick up the stone from this lol

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    [rant] so i was trying the devil title challenge without any of the mystics or a working gileon team, below is my process and some frustrations

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:59 PM PST

    i'm not hugely concerned with the devil title since future opportunities might exist for other titles, but i wanted to give it as many runs as possible to see if i could somehow pull off something cool. problem, however, is that the dungeon is designed to specifically hurt me. >!(mild sarcasm, see end for more details)!<

    everything having super resolve and hitting very hard is an understandable gimmick, but is very annoying in its own right. i did find a way around this with both teams i built, but while building teams i couldnt help but feel like i was deviating too far into mindless territory.

    i went through a few teams; my signature diaochan/reeche swap doesnt work because of the immediate HP and damage checks, so i switched to geese howard helper. this worked for a while, but somehow i was getting orb trolled out of 5 light orbs on about 1/5th of my turns, so i had to rely on rng just to reach the ogre floor.

    i then pulled pc sgf this weekend and got aljae on my one and only roll, so then i switched gears a bit. my new team is diaochan swap with christmas osiris and aljae.

    and this is where things got a bit weird.

    that team has 9x team hp awakenings and two shields for F1. the effective HP after swap is over 500,000 and aljae has shiranaki's assist for two extra L-shape awakenings.

    it was at this point i realized how much this dungeon's first floors depended on sheer numbers. poison spawn? never heard of it. jammers? nope. blind skyfall? sure, but we dont have an awakening to resist that. F1-F6 is all mythical critters that slap you and force you to build HP or you simply cannot play the dungeon.

    this team i built only has blind and poison resist out of sheer coincidence, yet the lack of jammer resist would make you double back if you weren't running this for specifically shura 2 (side note: see end for team comp).

    regardless, this team worked by some magic, and i even managed to kill the red goblin and high metal dragon without wasting a shield. ogre floor was no issue. the team works, is extremely consistent (somehow lol), and beats all the number checks, right?

    well almost. the toy dragon floor's 400% gravity feels like a personal attack since i had lead swapped and exactly 75% shield up.

    im out of stamina. i put a wood dmg res latent on one of my cards to never have this happen again.

    maybe i'll do a casual clear using my unorthodox team to post here someday. i'll forgo the devil title this time.

    edit: current team with aljae in helper (aljae has shiranaki seal)

    edit: if you decided you dislike this so much you want to downvote it, it's not my fault you decided to read the post lol

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    Pain, pure pain

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    After 50 rolls, 3x 7* bundles, and no Seina I turned to PCGF to cure my depression...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    A6 and AA1 help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    So my brain is having trouble wrapping itself around all things needed for AA1. I still haven't beaten A6 if that's any help. I've attached a link to my box sorted by Monster Points so any help with some teams for these two so I can try tackling Shura next would be great!

    https://imgur.com/a/U4yCVn2

    As you can see, I use Mega Gronia as my usual lead but am comfortable with Rainbow leads as well. Crosses, not so much.

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: Link would help...

    submitted by /u/Tarkus697
    [link] [comments]

    What percentage of your friends list do you think will have the Devil title?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Take a guess at how many of your friends got the title.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Took about 8 stones but clutched it on my final attempt with Ryumei!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Lmao I’m technically late by 50 odd minutes

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    LF Jammer surge latent. Not sure if I have anything worth trading for 365426493

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Barely made it, totally wasn't worried �� S/O to Mantastic for the guide ����

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Yaas zela hat then ryumei!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    [LF] REMU FRIENDS (366,371,392)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    NEED REMU TO SPAM SHURA REALM

    Dante will mostly be up but might swap to other leaders.

    submitted by /u/tehscrub38
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else a bit disheartened from the Devil challenge?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone else felt a bit disheartened from this Devil title challenge. I feel like if you didn't have Seina/Mikage/cheese team or maybe really good rng then you won't really even have a shot at getting it (especially clearing consistently), regardless of how good of a player you are.

    I think it rubs me a bit the wrong way because previously if I couldn't complete a dungeon I could almost always go and say "I'll come back when I have a better team", but this challenge was beatable by I feel like so few teams and that it was time-locked to a certain set of dates, that unless you spent stones/money on getting Seina or Mikage, then you had to bank on having some good rng/cheese to win, and those that don't will never have a shot at the title.

    I wouldn't be surprised if this title challenge got more people to buy the $30 bundle though, in hopes of getting Seina to get the title. Pretty smart move on Gungho's part, honestly.

    I dunno, maybe this is just the nature of gacha games becoming more apparent to me - those that pulled a good card or spent money on the game have a chance to obtain things that others won't be able to, regardless of player skill.

    (Also please don't assume that I'm saying those that cleared with Seina don't have any skill, because that is definitely not the case.)

    Anyway, I wanted to see how all of you felt. Maybe there's a flaw in my logic or I'm not looking at this from all points of view. Happy to hear what everyone has to say!

    submitted by /u/SuperMandrew7
    [link] [comments]

    My pulls, finally pulled Remu!!!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Late to the party but proud of my Alt Shura1 team.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment