• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] IWoC2 (Shura 2) Help thread

    Puzzle & Dragons [Megathread] IWoC2 (Shura 2) Help thread


    [Megathread] IWoC2 (Shura 2) Help thread

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Ask about dungeon mechanics, I will try my best to answer.

    This dungeon is not for casual players. Just because you have finished SR1 doesn't mean the team is prepared for SR2.

    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=4933 (updating)

    https://pad.skyozora.com/stage/%E4%BF%AE%E7%BE%85%E3%81%AE%E5%B9%BB%E7%95%8C/%E9%AD%94%E5%BB%8A%E3%81%AE%E6%94%AF%E9%85%8D%E8%80%85%E3%80%90%E5%90%8C%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E7%A6%81%E6%AD%A2%E3%80%91

    NO DUPES

    youtube keywords: 魔廊の支配者


    Basic structure:

    8 floors are multiple spawns of 4 to 5 eneimes, which all of them has super resolves (except floor 4 which they have 1 hp resolve). Each floor hits ~250k damage total, up to 324k on floor 4. All enrage to 7x ATK when they are alone. Especially beware on f4 because killing the dublit is not trivial.

    4 floors of boss rush with varies mechanics.

    Final boss which you have to kill twice.


    Almost certainly death if unprepared:

    • f1 preempt 5 turns delay then 10 turns bind
    • f2 dragon seed 2 bil defense + target lock, dragon flower hits 517k w/ super resolves (see below)
    • f4 dublits 1 bil defense
    • f5 ogre preempts: abind 1 turn -> leads bind 10 turns, you have max 3 turns to deal with this then 2 turns to kill them
    • f6 toy dragons preempts: leader swap 2 turns, 400% grav if it couldn't
    • f8 ninja preempts: abind 5 turns -> random attr unmatchable
    • f11 okuninushi: abind 1 turn -> full mortal poison board
    • f13 gilles moveset
    • any of the following big hits

    "Unavoidable" big hits:

    • every floor because they all have super resolves
    • f5 red ogre at <50%: color change + 600,000 (delayable)
    • f10 sunquan first turn: 506,880 (non delayable)
    • f13 boss at <50%: 642,000 after awoken bind

    Softlocks:

    • no damage absorb
    • f12 sherias: preempt 99 turns random 1 attribute absorb

    anti 7x6:

    • f5 blue ogre: 1x1 cloud 99 turns

    others:

    • f2: since the dragonseed has 2b defense, water team cannot deal any damage to it because of int cap; the solution is to use a 500k or + fua lead to fua it down or poisons etc.
    • f10: sun quan will oneshot you if he is still >50% after 3rd turn - this is not documented on skyozora.

    Q: This seems shit what do I get from clear?

    A: ~2.5k to 2.7k plus. Chance of Gilles Legato gems for his REvo form (you need 1 more for his equip form). Pillars are 2 universal skill up for red or blue (like rainbow pys). If he drops the lowest form (rip) you get extra +297.

    Q: What are some common leads?

    A: At this moment: Gileon, Raijin/Fasca. Lucia cheese build.

    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] Top 30 biggest boobs by KAZUKI

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Christmas Seasonal Returns!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    1400 days.... and still die to luci 50% of the time in my shura runs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    IWOC2 coming Tuesday night after maint and devil title goes to first 99 completions

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Ran into this guy in 3p randoms who had a nearly identical team to mine

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Couple of random questions

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    1-From where can i pull the orochi in a studen'ts outfit?

    2-Are TPAs weaker than other damage boost awakenings?

    3-From where can i pull Powlonne?

    4-Are there any notable use for monster points in the upcoming collabs\events?(including Kimetsu no Yaiba if it comes)

    5-What should i be doing to "progress" in the game?Im mostly doing the collab\event stages for the goodies and random descended stages and recently technical until i unlocked Bipolar Godess for the magic stones.

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Was wondering if I could get some help improving this team if improvement is possible

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Box help returning player.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Hi, I'm returning to the game after a long break and I have no idea if my old account is still salvageable. Would love some help. Thanks in advance.

    Box

    submitted by /u/ethanhan2013
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized I can consistently clear luci floor of alt shura, which lead will be easier for me?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Trying to do my first run, I have either gileon or norza to work with, not sure which I'll have an easier time with. My alt has almost a perfect gileon team, main has a pretty good gileon and norza team.

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    Gungho Collab didn't bless me with 7*. It did bless me with waifu though!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    [KR] Maint Wednesday night, Demon King title goes to first 49 IWOC2 clears

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Looking to trade for Poison Surge Latent. This is what I have available, can also trade some +297s. My I’d is: 397.858.438.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    ahhh my first time ever scoring this well ! I know it’s not the best but I think I’m gonna keep trying to score better

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Is this game for me?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I happened to hear about PAD in another sub and thought I'd give it a try. But, like, I can't figure anything out. There don't seem to be any 10-pulls, no clear suggestion as to what units to use to build a team, and I can't figure out how to upgrade anything. The weak looking animals seem like they'd be good for leveling, but the provide next to no experience which makes me think I need to save them for something else. I've done some of the special dungeons and I can't tell what the drops are for.

    I found a wiki and read the beginner's guide and was left more confused than I was when I started. I like gacha, I like puzzles and dragons, but maybe this game isn't for me? It sort of feels like it isn't built to be friendly for new players.

    submitted by /u/Crafty_Programmer
    [link] [comments]

    Rank: 1000. Stones: 420. Finally got there!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Need advice on Yomi x Norza to tackle AA4.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Really excited to try and conquer AA4 with Yomi x Norza. I watched Mantastic's guide on YouTube. I'm wondering how much the team make-up changes with Running Norza x2 instead of Norza and Yuri (which he was running in his video). Also, I do not have Zordon (4982) to assist Lamp for the extra blue RE, as an alternative I'm running Siren's Song Magic Card (6606), for a piddly 2 blue RE. Is Atalanta (5829), better at 3 blue RE? The cool down seems so short.

    I'm also assisting my Norza sub with Helen the Tragic Princess (4713) for the delay skill. I read somewhere that having the extra delay was necessary to transforming Norza. Everything else pretty much mirrors his set up, except for the poison surge Latent... which I don't own yet but have a VDP latent that I'm going to attempt a trade with.

    submitted by /u/calimaz00
    [link] [comments]

    How do you organize your boxes?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Somehow last night all the bookmarked/organization I had for my cards got wiped (nothing else seems to be affected), and now all my cards are back in the default box with no settings. I had previously organized them by "In-progress" cards that I'm still evolving or skilling up and "Completed Cards" that are ready to be used for teams. I'm considering a change now to "base cards" to slot into teams and "assists", to make team building a bit easier.

    What system do you use? Why is it far superior to what I'm thinking of?

    submitted by /u/red_cactus
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Reminder that today is the last day of the plus egg pem!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    +++++++++++++++

    submitted by /u/imhiLARRYous
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fasca

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I have a MA Raijin, and will be hopefully fully-upgrading it with Daerog Core and level limits etc. soon.

    Add me! 388-054-482

    submitted by /u/pokemon1188
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment