• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Can we please get more of this awesome song in other dungeons?

    Puzzle & Dragons Can we please get more of this awesome song in other dungeons?


    Can we please get more of this awesome song in other dungeons?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (12/13 - 12/19)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/787681864387264522

    Ending today:

    📷 Ranking Dungeon ends today! Make sure you've at least cleared the dungeon for the stone and if you planned on crowning, make sure your score is safe!

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure you've gotten your stone, rank EXP and fatty Tama!

    📷 8x exp in Ultimate Descended Rush & select Descended Dungeons ends today!

    📷 General S-ranks! Water Orb Dragon, Blue Contract Dragon and Water & Dark Armored Dragons end today.

    Occurring mid-week:

    *📷 Maintenance on Tuesday (12/15, 6:00 PM (PST) ) - This update will add new functionality to the game including new Latent Awoken Skills, a new floor of the Illusory World of Carnage-No Continues Technical Dungeon, and more. The first 99 players to clear the new floor will receive the "Devil" title.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Beat both normal and alt shuras back-to-back for the 1st time early this morning!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    How good of a leader is fagan rai after his upcoming update? And what would you pair him with?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I already have a fagan equip so I am wondering if it'll be worth it to have a second fagan as a leader?

    submitted by /u/andresrx1782
    [link] [comments]

    This is my Euchs current team. I was wondering if there is anything I could do to improve the team

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    When viewing someone's box, what is the universal preferred method to sort by?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    I'm just curious as to how one would sort their box prior to asking for any team help, to make it the most optimized and convenient way for everyone to view?

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain Aten in AA4?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I used Ra earrings and the first hit does 770,000 of his 1,000,000 HP. Then the second hit gets him to his 10% resolve. But how come the second hit doesn't push past his resolve? What's the point of two 770,000 if it fails against the one guy I thought it was made for?

    submitted by /u/odinlubumeta
    [link] [comments]

    That’s the kind of board you want to see

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    hmm wonder if this will be useful

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Team building for A6/AA2–AA4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Holy Moly [HK]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Did they make the game drastically easier at some point?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I used to play like 3 years ago, just started again maybe a week ago and had to make a new account. I've already beaten like five different descends. Easier descends obviously but I could have sworn that when I used to play I had to work on my team for a decent amount of time before I was able to beat any descends.

    submitted by /u/polkadotfuzz
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] lots of error code 104 this last week

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Is something wrong with the gungho game servers?
    I play from Spain and this is the first time I got these errors, I started playing the first time the evangelion collab came to NA
    I know is something on their end or in the middle, because I play with two devices and sometimes the error happens on one device while the other is fine and sometimes the reverse also happens
    I'm really thinking about stopping playing the game completely because when this happens it makes you wait 1 minute before a windows shows with the error asking for retry

    submitted by /u/Jouven
    [link] [comments]

    LF LATENT Physical killer. Lmk what you want it will trade any of the below. Add me 303620425

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    [LF] Physical Killers, will trade most things 396,140,393

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Surprisingly ran out while optimizing my ranking dungeon team. Unfortunately don't have time to grind arenas before the dungeon ends. So close to my first crown, so I would appreciate any!

    Willing to trade anything from +297s to other killers/latents to gems.

    submitted by /u/aetastriumphi
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Am I safe, or should I aim for a higher score?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:06 PM PST

    LF Gileon madoo assist 6 sdr 304 730 461

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Need 6 sdr cuz im sb poor on my team lol. Normally runs nelle with nelle equip, v ideal, ferule, gileon. 304 730 461

    submitted by /u/HaTrEdE2
    [link] [comments]

    HDurga for Shura2

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    With a dungeon that hits as hard as IWoC2 coming out HDurga seems to be a very viable leader if built right

    Still subject to change but tentative team:

    HDurga / Wrath / Allatu / Chris / DKarin

    With dual HDurgas being able to take any assist, any resists you want to cover can be easily done so.

    DKarin seems out of the left field but she has a 3 turn 50% shield and 2x burst. Even a team as tanky as HDurga still wants a shield imo. Only thing is this replaces Mega Eschamali losing out on dmg but utility and survival are more important (again just own brainstorming and not an official opinion). Light is just a bit hard to cover but for this slot, DKarin's active is just too good—mostly want the shield, the burst is a nice secondary bonus

    Other great options are Reginelf who covers blue and clears 5 turns awoken and unmatchable status and can hit decently hard with VDP. Nohime, also blue, has high HP and board change with shield active along with jammer resist. I think delay is pretty invaluable so Allatu is perfect, but a delay inherit on a short card like Neph or Ina is great too

    How are you HDurga users gonna use her?

    submitted by /u/Shuai_Nerd
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been a while since I played. What are some common team builds now a days? Here’s my box

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    This might be dumb but how is the LTD read? I’m in the EST region, so what will be the math to convert it to my time region? Thanks

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    [LF] VDP Latent - hoping to trade with what I have posted, along with any +297 - first time trade requesting. (330 318 465)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment