• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons unfaithful

    Puzzle & Dragons unfaithful


    unfaithful

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    With my new GUNGHO collab cards I built a new team an BEAT extreme challenge arena for the first time!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    This post was made by the VIdeal simp gang!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    What a long, strange trip it's been

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:20 AM PST

    [ Guide ] Minerva X Dyer VS Alt. Shura!! - Lakshmi MVP

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Diaochan swap guy finally clears alt. shura 1 with off-meta Diaochan swap gang

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PST

    when you try to maximize enhance mat efficiency assuming you’ll get 1.5x bonus

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    [JP][SPOILER] Shikigami Tsukai & Ayakashi - Dungeon Secrets

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:40 AM PST

    You can see the actual card stats on protic: https://pad.protic.site/new-pad-original-series-shikigami-tsukai-ayakashi/#card_6734

    They can also be evolved into an equip with the same SA and awakenings: unbindable, team HP and 3x ATK boost (.

    To get them:

    The spawning is also time gated to certain hours in the day.

    You can see their animation and spawn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1j33Zjsuo

    The blue one has 50% super resolve, VPD shield and 8 combo shield in the dungeon. No clue on the red one, I assume it's probably similar. Don't know if there will be an easy farmable team for this, but it looks like Tanjiro shreds the dungeon easily.

    As an aside, it also looks like Gungho Chibi Verdandi is good for farming the 8 floor rush dungeon with a load of Demon Slayer subs and lead (Giyu that everyone said wasn't really appealing compared to the rest)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwtOC2Kw67M&t=3s

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember to watch the ads for box space?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I find myself forgetting about this feature all the time, even though I login multiple times a day. Wondering how many people utilize this feature and how frequently.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ninjafruit816
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Loki friends! Friend code is: 341023472

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    The C10 cheese is real. Honestly should have only taken half as long but I'm half retarded so yeah...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    As is tradition, Dyer S-Ranks GH Collab 3

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    [PSA] [Tip] "Gungho" is on the PAD in-game censor list. If you want to filter all of your Gungho collab cards, use "Gungh" instead.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    ("Gungho" is most likely on the censor list to discourage people pretending to be official Gungho representatives through the in-game mail feature)

    submitted by /u/Tb_ax
    [link] [comments]

    First 3 pulls were Minerva including free pull. On dupe account of course ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Downtime

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    What do we think the update will add?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished the grind to get to the arenas! the only obstacle left is bipolar godess one.......

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Okay so if I have my main account linked to Facebook and my second account linked to Google can I reset my Puzzles and Dragons on my main phone and log into it using Google and then log out whenever I want and log back in with Facebook what I have all my stuff still?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I was on my other phone decided to download puzzles and dragons and spend my Hundred magic stones on the gung-ho collab Fest egg machine and got some pretty decent rolls and I kind of want to use that team text my other phone isn't as good as this phone it has performance issues and crashes quite often so I'm just wondering.

    submitted by /u/Reverse_LITE_TTV
    [link] [comments]

    Minerva or shinji pairing for dyer?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on shinji vs minerva pairing with dyer?

    It seems like minerva is the more tanky pairing due to higher effective health while shinji provides additional move time and rcv buff. It is easier to get the plus combos on minerva vs shinji but you lose out on 3seconds of move time.

    Will most likely be trying minerva out anyway to see how it feels but wanted to see others thoughts, thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/luaswolf
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone Please build me Goated Team I Have an Euchs best friend and gileon best friend but I feel there is more potential with some of my other cards but I'm not sure btw I am a returning player 3-5 Years

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Opinions on GH Reeche? Good? Bad? Situational?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    New player should I pull on Gungho Collab?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    As title says is the gungho collab good to pull on? I see it is 6 stones instead of 5. Would i better waiting for a specific rare egg machine?

    submitted by /u/outlawwolff
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone Please build me Goated Team I Have an Euchs best friend and gileon best friend but I feel there is more potential with some of my other cards but I'm not sure btw I am a returning player 3-5 Years

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    ROdin or GH Raphael, Who would be a better sacrifice for a yomi trade?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I am planning to exchange for Yomi and have dupes of trade fodder except for one card. Out of my unique cards, I have never used Raphael and it's been ages since I last used ROdin.

    Who would make a better sacrificial lamb in your opinion and are there any current uses for them?

    submitted by /u/Aegis-sigma
    [link] [comments]

    LF Dyer friends for my Minerva. FC: 374-354-429

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I am starved for friends. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rainsocket
    [link] [comments]

    SOS Team Help I can’t get any of the red dungeons complete

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment