• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons When you have really bad PSI

    Puzzle & Dragons When you have really bad PSI


    When you have really bad PSI

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    [News] [JP] Story Mode Haku Evo revealed

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    [Discuss] Chris is amazing for the value

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I'm surprised GH let Chris be the orb skin bundle. He could've easily been a chase card imo.

    1. Chris is a Walmart Nelle if you don't have one, and provides a TE+Orb active (3 CD, basically Dark Dracoblader, Ina). If you're using this guy you're probably pairing with Yugi anyways to deal with damage absorb as well as getting that juicy auto fua. [Ideal for those who want to Yugi x Nelle without Nelle]

    2. Pixel Chris is a Walmart Wisedragon (15x unconditional for dark) if you don't have one, otherwise great base inherit sub (1 CD) RCV 1.5x. [Ideal for newer players to clear normal, techs, descended dungeons with no hassle for activation]

    3. Other Pixel Chris is a (3 CD) dark row maker, which is works in both dark farming swipe teams and ALL dark row teams and whatever new dark row leads that GH may release. [Ideal for mid-end game swipe farm teams or any dark row teams]

    4. Transformation Chris takes forever to charge (35 CD) but is super rewarding as he can provide a dark row (6) every turn (1 CD). He is essentially a self system for dark row teams, where you can really only be cucked if you get hit with a delay, lock, unmatchable, etc - but chances are by that point you should have other cards ready to handle those issues since you've been utilizing him for every turn. [Ideal for late game players who have no problem getting him to transform, with a dark row lead of course]

    There is just so much potential in many teams you can build with just this one unit - to where I think he may be the best bang for your buck GH has offered for an orb skin card, like ever. (Only really beating it in $$ value are like 6 star bundles, but even those are susceptible to RNG trolling).

    Just my insight - you should totally get one; if you're worried about but what if I don't have the right leads or subs - odds are if you are going to play this game for the long run, you have a fair chance of getting a team that would love use to utilize him - given all his evo options (You can also compare to other orb skin bundles that technically are just box trophies and don't really fit in most, if not any viable team).

    submitted by /u/kevinboba
    [link] [comments]

    Tsubotki updates & improvements post #7, Friday the 13th edition!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Donations

    First of all, thank you SO MUCH to everyone who's donated, whether you donated one time or are currently subscribing to our Patreon! We really appreciate you! Unfortunately we're not still quite meeting our monthly goal for donations though - after Patreon's platform fees, our current donation amount isn't enough to pay our current server cost for December, and we actually might even need to upgrade the cost of the server that Tsubaki is on because we've run out of memory a couple times while both Tsubaki and Testbaki were running concurrently.

    So if you IAP in PAD and can afford it, please, please, please consider subscribing to our Patreon! The suggested donation is $5/month if you regularly IAP a pack or more a month, or $1/month if you IAP less than that - any amount helps us a lot! While Tsubaki is a free resource for you, she's not free for us to host, and on top of that we put a ton of hours of work into her every week.

    New features

    The past two weeks as usual, we have written new features for Tsubaki!

    • The ^evos screen now SHOWS EMOJIS FOR THE ATTR OF THE EVOS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about this omfg, it shows attr/subattr, solid means attr matches subattr and greyed-out means null. Yes, Sofia is supported!
    • Also in the ^evos screen, gems are now shown below evos instead of next to them, this makes it more small-window friendly!
    • Fodder exp now shows in the otherinfo tab of ^id! For example type ^otherinfo rich gold dragon
    • We fixed a bug where ^evos Ney and ^evolist Ney were both broken when she suddenly got 5 new equip evos and had 11 total evos omg. ^evos now paginates and ^evolist now supports up to 19 evos in a tree
    • We pushed an update to the channel mirroring that we hope will make it a lot easier for Reni's team to do stream news!! They'll try it out for the December JP buffs stream for the first time and hopefully it goes well!

    Tsubaki Stream

    One of the next things we need to do is rewrite the backend of the menu that you see when you do ^id queries. We're thinking about streaming this. Would you be interested in watching a Tsubaki coding stream? If so, when? Vote for one or more times here


    Links to stuff!

    submitted by /u/TsubakiBot
    [link] [comments]

    I come from an ancient time

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Is it me or does Yurisha seem overly cumbersome and not relevant to the current meta? No combo multiplier and overly difficult damage activation clause (L + 3x3 box)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Question . I am trying to clear TA2 to level up some cards but don’t seem to have a good shivnia setup. What are the highest attack mutiplier leads or is there a way to check Ilmina.com to figure this out for my Box?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    If the Player's Choice SGF vote had a category for ex-GFEs, which one would you vote for?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    I started last year during the "never roll the REM" era so I am missing most of the ex-GFEs (even after SDKH), but many of them are getting new evos. Many newer players are probably missing these cards as well. If the PCSGF survey offered an option to include an ex-GFE in that machine, what would you want to be included? My choice would be Sherias because it is used in so many teams currently.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Any viable leaders or team suggestions other than videal?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    [Help] I haven't played for 4 years, need help on team-building!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Hi, I haven't played for 4 years, but I've been wanting to get back into the game. I realize that a lot of my teams are outdated (I don't see anyone using Tsukuyomi, Anubis, Yog-Soth, Mizutsune, or RaDragon) and I just feel very ootl. I also have some recent rolls (may not be favorited), but I just don't know what is good anymore. Will immensely appreciate any help, tips, and pointers on rebuilding my teams!

    Here's my box:
    https://imgur.com/a/o9tIOvX

    submitted by /u/Officer_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Just rolled an Akine. Is she better as an assist or lead with VIdeal?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Her assist form seems pretty good, but her evo also seems really good. Can post box if needed

    submitted by /u/Swanky_Doodle
    [link] [comments]

    1787 days later, I finally pull my first Sakuya

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    My alt acct showing off its one roll for this gf

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Latent and assist evolution

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I have a super reincarnated Hermès, and I don't know what the best latent I should add. I halos got 2 Halloween sous from rolling twice because I was running low on gems, I didn't get any other Halloween characters, but should I evolve one to an assist?

    submitted by /u/senamushi
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement for Aten for VIdeal

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    So I know Aten is super strong for VIdeal, but is there anything I can use to replace him? I can't seem to get any luck on rolling that little smiley guy.

    http://imgur.com/a/GpBAOzp box

    http://imgur.com/a/uxt7VqL recent rolls

    http://imgur.com/a/hpd2Jxi Current team, the one in the first post isn't accurate, sorry!

    submitted by /u/Azrai19
    [link] [comments]

    This 5* DMC pull makes a great pair with Lampeid

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Team Comp Recommendations!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Looking to use my best friend on someone that plays 3P randoms.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I've found it very enjoyable over the years when a best friend randomly shows up to play.

    My ID is 361815458

    submitted by /u/Greenliving12
    [link] [comments]

    LF Noah Dragon Gem Trade ID: 389153341

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I have Hephaestus Drag, Gaia Drag, and Hera Drag if anyone wants those in exchange for Noah drag. I can't request the trade generally since I've never had one, so I need a specific friend to request the trade. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PickleReeeeeck
    [link] [comments]

    Hit rank 900 from a late night alt shura run

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    This Godfest looking like quite the eye-candy--42.3% and good pantheons??

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Anyone willing and able to trade Vidar's Gem?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/jVey8pl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/bkAY1qV.jpg

    I unfortunately don't have any of the important latents as I can't clear that high yet, but I'm willing to trade anything in the screens, along with extra slot latents.

    My ID is 342,221,462

    submitted by /u/Azrai19
    [link] [comments]

    Team building website/app?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I'm a noob here and I was wondering if there is like a team building app or website that I can use to create a party based on the heroes I have. I'm currently rocking an Isis leader team with mostly water. Is that dumb?

    submitted by /u/Two_Chopsticks
    [link] [comments]

    LF GH Yomi Friends and BF! 342,221,462

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/wntQO4s.jpg

    Working on figuring out a better equip for Norza, don't worry! I also run VIdeal in my first slot.

    submitted by /u/Azrai19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment