• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons We did it boys!!!

    Puzzle & Dragons We did it boys!!!


    We did it boys!!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    [Video] November 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 10 - No RCV

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    To roll or not to roll

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I've got about 50 stones left and thinking about zeroing out on the seasonal godfest. Box is pretty decent and rolling out of pure greed mostly wanting norza, Fagan Rai, or shelling ford. Is there any notable machines coming our way to NA I should know about or is it safe to go all in on the seasonal?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Roll Roll Roll!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I'm not sure what is going on with my unlucky butt, but this SGF roll was absolutely crazy. Roll now 3 VIdeals is not normal!

    15 Rolls - 3 VIdeal, 2 Nelle, Valeria, Ina, Madoo, Ryune, 3 Seasonals, only 3 Pantheons

    Rolls

    PS if you need a VIdeal friend 360659450

    submitted by /u/awzhang00
    [link] [comments]

    Should I yoloroll SNKH egg machine with the rest of my stones

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Before you ask - I know it's dependant on my box. Ill just say I'm in the mid-end game rn, I've cleared a few arenas.

    I ask because Im losing interest in the game which usually happens every year or so. Been playing 6 years on/off NIAP.

    I think it would be cool to have a second ferule because he looks fun. I also got gileon but doesn't seem as fun

    More looking for mental guidance than actual recommendation on risk/reward optimization. Should I spend my 150 stones for fun or wait for another machine more worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/bisquitpants
    [link] [comments]

    389 763 389 looking for help to coop AA4 and Alt Shura

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    I've played this game exclusively solo for my entire career since I started in 2015 and I'm finally throwing in the towel. I can't beat AA4 and Shura by myself even though I have teams that can potentially beat it. I mainly use Dante Fuerle and Euchs. Send me a friend request if you want to help a fellow puzzler out and let me know if you want to do a discord call.

    submitted by /u/Ernie_Reincarnated
    [link] [comments]

    I still have a free trial of the pad pass and was wondering when to do it and what’s in the Godfest egg machine

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Oh great players, please help me build a team out of these cards. :D

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Looking for Pirate Toragon Leads for Nov Quest! 322 555 488 (I mainly run Euchs, Gileon, Ferule)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Halloween Special Challenge - Floor 3

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Anyone have any advice for Halloween Special Challenge Floor 3? The awoken skill bind means low move time, and the dungeon is no actives. I tried using Bride Zela for the extra move time, but the board change he does so rarely leaves 6 light orbs. I considered using DKarin, but I figured matching 5 would make hitting the combo requirement even harder.

    Any relatively common leads I'm not thinking of that might either provide move time without the two light combo requirement, or add enough combos to hit 8 more easily? I don't have the Awoken Bind badge, so 50% cheesing it is not an option, either. Any other advice is appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    November Quest 9 Clear

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Not really the best pad player, this the team that im using any right now anything i can do to make it better?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Hsonia Gran as sub

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Hi folks,

    I'm quite interested into trading for Hsonia Gran that I would use as a sub for my rainbow teams but is she that great ? I already have good light subs like srevo indra, Kanna, MA Aten but my pope Mantastic says she's good lol. What do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Need team advice/input for Gileon for Alt Shura.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Need team advice/input for Gileon for Alt Shura.

    I want to take my first dive into Alt Shura with my Gileon team. Missing Madoo's (assuming any assist with RAs is decent) and Reech's hat for the 2 turn attribute and damage absorb (best I got is 1 turn). Will this make-up be effective? I can provide links to my box. Any help will be wildly appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/zy93x1ibhfx51.jpg?width=946&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3f20cec98f95f62cb06da1c8ef7a3cba53b79ae3

    submitted by /u/calimaz00
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Ferule friends!! 341 348 456

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Question about pass and medals

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:19 AM PST

    When it comes to getting medals (grandis, rex, athena, etc), i hear that if you have the pad pass then you will get another medal. (maybe that was a one time occurrence) If that still holds true, will i need to activate my free trial BEFORE the medal is handed out or would activating it the same day still work? (i need to just get the damned thing since its obviously a good deal, not sure why i haven't yet)

    thanks, i got what i needed to know

    submitted by /u/MuShu-pad
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Alice friends (398,169,369)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Looking for Alice friends! Have fasca w Fagan equip slot 1 and videal slot 2

    submitted by /u/oppabama
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] 392,364,258 - Best friend before reset, and more friends in general

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I have Nelle in slot 1 (subject to change with enough suggestions) and Ferule in slot 2. My other common leads are Super Revo Isis, Alice (or Fasca), Super Revo Yomi, Dante, Menuit, and Mega Aten (or Dyer).

    Looking for people with similar leaders for friends and one potential best friend before reset.

    submitted by /u/DalentZX
    [link] [comments]

    [News][NA] Panera Tournament-Devil Enhanced Ranking Top 3 (Princess Soprano OP), Redeem Rewards 11/6-12/6

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Looking for GH Tsukuyomi friends 357, 238, 451

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    To pair with my Norza. If anyone else wants to add me I usually use Gilleon Hsuou and Videal

    submitted by /u/Necrosace
    [link] [comments]

    Just rolled both a (regular) Madoo and a Gileon. Is there any reason I shouldn't turn Madoo into a hat and equip it to Gileon?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Just want to be sure.

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    What are you using to farm Scheherazade Dragon in AA2

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Can I see your teams/assists? I've run it a few times with Yugi/Nelle but I'm looking for other teams to tackle her.

    submitted by /u/pea_chy
    [link] [comments]

    Gorkaos? How to beat this dungeon

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Does anyone have a team that actually works in this Dungeon? Yugi, NOPE stupid attribute. I tried with Valk and NOPE he puts up so much stupid shit that I just cannot keep up with the damage and antics. Any suggestions on a team build. This is frustrating me.

    submitted by /u/jnine2020
    [link] [comments]

    My alt got an Academy Athena - what is her best evo?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment