• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I enjoy the game but I barely want to play because of the leader system

    Puzzle & Dragons I enjoy the game but I barely want to play because of the leader system


    I enjoy the game but I barely want to play because of the leader system

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    It might be better in Japan, and being able to use dupes is an improvement, but for the past few weeks i haven't bothered with more than just the dailies because I can't use anything.

    I got Halloween durga and would love to try her, but in all my refreshes I've only seen one person that actually ran her as well.

    I've been lucky enough to have one person that keeps up Chaekol so I can sometimes run revo asta.

    I haven't been able to find someone else that runs kamimusubi. I got to do one attempt at Mega Escha.

    I know they aren't SSS tier but I at least want to try them. I have tons of stuff in my box collecting dust because it is impossible to run them at all.

    I expanded my friend slots because I heard that helps, but I've been sitting at 13 empty slots for months now and don't see a change in what's available.

    The search needs to be more loose for NA so we can actually try running all the things that keep getting buffed!

    submitted by /u/woodenrat
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] Dark Meimei and other subs for Nelle x Chris team.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    So looking for some strong subs for a Nelle x Chris team that I can build once KoF collab goes live.

    I was thinking about buying Dark Meimei cause she has 4 or 5 Effective SB ( I would probably get the 2nd VDP though), board change is nice, and brings 3 rows to the team.

    Others subs I was considering.

    Reginlief - 5 SB with low CD active for dark skyfalls

    Evo Yugi - lots of dark rows and 4 SB, Super Blind Resist

    Rein Nephy - only 2 SB, but low CD to put a haste on. Extra rows, and Poison Resist+

    Orphen - Maybe, could be useful with his board change and 10 and 7 combo

    Dark Blue Ichigo - strong spike, 4 SB, rows.

    Rein Yomidra - Already have one ready to go with the SB+ SA, and the orb enhance could help damage.

    Fortress Dragon - I dont personally have, but he would be good

    Dark Magician - Also dont personally have but 7esb.

    What other subs yall think would be good? Yes or no to Meimei purchase ( I have plenty of Monster Points).

    submitted by /u/sajoir6
    [link] [comments]

    Last minute SDKH farming, best dupe keys to grab?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    While I'm trying to get Scheherazade Dragon drops, I have some stamina to burn when I level (for a few more levels at least, now that I'm 900+). What sacred/cursed keys are worth getting duplicates of? I have two red warrior keys, and probably should get two red lust keys for rows just in case. Anything else? What is everyone else still finishing up?

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    Reincarnated Ra team

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I wanted to ask about his Leader skill - Does mega awoken count as reincarnated? Or its only Reincarnated/Super reincarnated that count?

    Can you give me an idea of a good team for him?

    I tried using super reincarnated ra, isis, indra but stopped there... I thought Kali would be perfect but she is not reincarnated?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/LF5cgnY

    submitted by /u/KlaraLibri
    [link] [comments]

    November Quest Challenge C10 With Yorza

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    C9 this month

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Got blinded through 100% blind resist.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Anyone have a VDP Latent to Trade/Sell?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Hey, I'm a returning player with a new account. I rolled a lot of videal pieces, but I can't clear even AA1 with my current team/box because I don't have VDP latent. I'm wondering if someone has an extra to trade or sell me via venmo or paypal or whatever.

    Edit: Box https://imgur.com/a/pIWCbK5

    submitted by /u/CVSeason
    [link] [comments]

    Friend wanted to farm Gorchaos but he's not spawning and I have no clue what they are doing wrong does anyone have any idea why?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Need help improving my VIdeal team

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    PAD Box https://imgur.com/a/GpBAOzp

    I'm trying to perfect my VIdeal team for high level arenas. Is there any changes I can make to make it better? Also, are there any other teams I can make, especially as I push towards Shura and Alt Shura?

    submitted by /u/Azrai19
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason why everyone on my friend list is called パズドラ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Anniversary is tomorrow and we have no relevant announcements

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    I understand that we are at the end of sdhk and Halloween is still going on. I understand they have to somehow take advantage of kof. I understand that they keep track of JP trackers and they switch things for reasons. I understand that tomorrow is Sunday and they probably can't start nothing.

    But I honestly don't understand why they aren't hyping the anniversary as it should be. No I'm not talking about freebies but honestly just about the event an anniversary should be. Hyped af but no, we just got the Celtic rem announced until Friday.

    submitted by /u/Migerupad
    [link] [comments]

    Should I keep using VIdeal to try and beat Alt Arenas, or should I make something else with this box until I can get VDP latent?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    looking for ferrule friends to try shura realm this weekend! ID:388,536,397

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Jormungander and Swallowtail gems

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Does anyone have any to spare? I've got a few gems that I can trade in return.

    submitted by /u/OrionofTides
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] phenom friends! (I’m late to the party I know) 316403487

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Help making Gileon/Gileon team

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Looking for help making a Gileon/Gileon team. I'll probably make another post asking for help making a Gileon/HSuou team further down the line, but right now I'd like to see what kind of team I can build at the moment. I am planning on Srevo-ing amaterasu as soon as I can get the evolution gem, which will likely fill up a spot with the healer role, but other than that I don't have a lot of ideas. Thoughts?

    Box

    submitted by /u/Haeas
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question on Colours/Elements

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Let's say the leader skill say X2 stats or HP for fire monsters, does the benefit affect a monster that is mainly fire? For example, will this benefit a wood monster only has fire as the secondary element?

    Also is this similar for attack bonuses like x4 attack for wood monsters, what if my monster is fire/wood? Will the entire attack be x4 for that monster or only the wood part?

    submitted by /u/mechbearcat83
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie here, folks! Have we had a one piece collab? Can anyone list all the ones they remember?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I saw a list online but it was outdated and missing quite a few.

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Fagan Rai base or equip?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Is there any reason to keep Fagan Rai in his base? I only have 1 of him and I'm hesitant to evolve him in the case that I may need to make a team with him.

    submitted by /u/DarrenGotTheWater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment