• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Go to the 'Achievements' tab and collect 80 FREE stones

    Puzzle & Dragons Go to the 'Achievements' tab and collect 80 FREE stones


    Go to the 'Achievements' tab and collect 80 FREE stones

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I had no idea they were there until someone posted a video about it.

    submitted by /u/scrubking
    [link] [comments]

    Spent a pack on Halloween... big mistake

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Yo this goddess really is no joke :0 Use your stones now so you can forget about what’s going on today

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:30 AM PST

    what 200+ rolls in sdkh could get you

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Thank you puzzles and dragon community

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I just want to thank the puzzles and dragon community. I'm currently on my way to the hospital as I feel sick, weak and tired and have been feeling like this for the past 4 days. I just want to say you guys are the kindest community I joined and thank you. Edit I'm out side waiting for the pre screening covid in the front of the hospital and I'm feeling scared and anxious as it's my first in the hospital. Edit 2 I'm finally inside just waiting for the doctor. also posted a pic of me on my profile currently 10:45 edit I waited a bit inside they came to take x-rays in case I had ammonia and blood pressure taken in the end they told me I'm a be feeling bad due a viruse for the next 2 weeks

    submitted by /u/DiamondOfCreation
    [link] [comments]

    Random roll for the win! Got my 2 Euchs on my last couple of stones.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Returning player from 2014, any advice about my team?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So after years of not having any decent games on my phone (except shattered pixel), I decided to reinstall PAD a couple weeks ago, but I'm kind of lost within all the new changes, stuff like assist evos, latent tamadras, not having a team score limit (?), so on and so forth. Back when I used to play years ago, the game was relatively straightforward and I had no trouble making teams and passing through the content with my Bastet and Isis teams.

    Fast forward to when I reinstalled it, I rolled a "Dracoblade, Snake Bones Princess" and subsequently evolved it to it's next form. The 30x multiplier from the original and the 20x from the "Crimson Dracoblader of the Flame Twist, Akine" evo seemed insane in theory, and she actually made passing through the beginner content a real breeze, but when I started doing harder dungeons recently, I started to find my team a bit lacking. This became much more evident the first time I tried doing the 3-player multiplayer dungeons, especially the deadly sin dragon event one, and all the other players I see in those dungeons have mostly mono-colored teams and outperform me most of the time. If I can't connect enough rainbow combos, I do next to no damage, yet all those players seem to effortlessly clear dungeons with just lining up a row of their respective color, or sometimes the 3x3 for the void pierce or whatever (I feel like that is a new mechanic to me, too, but I can't be sure that it wasn't in the game back when I played it).

    All of this has left me to wonder if playing Akine is even viable if I want to pass through late game content, or am I playing her wrong? So far I've played for about a month, have gotten some interesting monsters over the time, and grinded to upgrade monsters that I thought were good or useful with Akine. Last time I was completely non-IAP, but this time I spent about 10 bucks total on some bundles due to frustation in doing one of those event annihilation things and blowing 10+ eggs I had saved up as a F2P player up to that point, only to get absolutely demolished by the last dragon of the dungeon, but really felt like I needed the all-completion reward.

    This is my team currently (sorry for the long names, I bet the community has abbreviations for some of these, but I wouldn't know, and I want to post before doing a deep dive):

    • Crimson Dracoblader of the Flame Twist, Akine (r-poison+ SA) + Awoken Krishna assist (due to lack of a better red card. I have a "Great Witch of the Bedchamber, Remu" that has a red assist down the evo line, but I'm totally uncertain whether it's worth evolving into)
    • Black Calamity Goddess of Power, Kali (r-clouds SA), no assist
    • Nightshade Sun Dragon Caller, Kanna (skillboost+) + Wicked Key of Pride assist (I can't even tell if this assist is good or not...)
    • Yog-Sothoth, The Unbounded (skillboost) + Electrolagia Gunlance (for the lack of a better healer, since I died a lot to stupid shit before using him as a sub, and seemingly not having enough RCV on the team)
    • Reincarnated Freyja (r-immobility) + Jewel Key of the Tempest.

    As a helper, I usually run another Akine, I got a few people on my friends list who have her. I'm assuming the game gravitates towards recommending you users with the same lead?

    Is this passable? Are there any particular subs I should look out for, and which ones from my team should I look to replace ASAP?

    submitted by /u/MaruWapper
    [link] [comments]

    you can tell hdurga and sitri have the same artist because of the toes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    congratulations if you looked you're now a degen like me

    submitted by /u/choofdoofpoof
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new. Good rolls or should I reroll everything? Thanks!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Halloween Sonia vs Fagan

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Hi reddit, Ive been trying to find a good team to go alongside the halloween sonia I traded for. I have been using her with Uruka because the 7x6 board makes it really easy to combo. The damage is there but I feel like I could find a more 'ideal' pairing (I've been rolling heavily for valentine ideal but no luck T_T ). I just swapped sonia in for my fagan i had there because I am an impatient pad player and I didn't like having to wait several turns for his transformation. My question is this, what are some subs I should be looking for and who is a possible leader to go with her?

    My team right now is Sonia, Valeria, Valphalk, Odin Dragon, Akine, with Uruka helper.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Europa
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here frustrated with Ragnarok Dragon on floor 20 of Odin’s story mode

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    So i keep getting choked by Ragnarok dragon. His health is too massive, and the orbs never cooperate enough to give me decent heal/wood orbs.

    Whenever I'm just about to kill him, which is already rare enough, he hits me with like 700k damage, and I'm out of the game. If I somehow survive that, he'll hit me with like 70k damage, much more than my team's 46k health. I feel like I'm suppose to wipe out at least half of his HP at once or I'll never win.

    Any advice? Any skill combinations I'm not aware of? I usually use swap skills together, to change whole board then all heal to wood then use Odin (if necessary) to heal, then 2.5x atk/rcv and i still cannot take out half of his HP at once.

    Am I using too many skills at once? Help would very much be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ConditionAwkward3625
    [link] [comments]

    Wish I could sell earned monsters from score dungeons immediately like every other dungeon

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Anyone have a Halloween Sonia Gran team for aa4

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I want to build a team for her to tackle aa4, but I need some inspiration.

    submitted by /u/pea_chy
    [link] [comments]

    Consecutive Roll Curse?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I've noticed this after many consecutive rolls and rerolls that duplicate units are much more likely to appear with quick consecutive rolls. Whenever my brain farts and I start pulling mindlessly, my box becomes filled with duplicate rolls, only 1 or 2 apart from the previous unit. I've suffered this so much that I made a rule for myself: 2-3 pulls at a time, only every once in a while; always do a dungeon or put your phone down and rest a while before the next pulls.

    In fact, it seems that doing a single "yolo" roll here and there got me the most bang for the buck, often giving me even 1% units. It's as if the REM is on a cycle of a certain group of units for a certain amount of time, and then the next group of units are cycled for another interval.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Luucens
    [link] [comments]

    What/who are they good for? (Ive used nene for the halloween s rank as a sub, but what other uses does she have?)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    LF Ulquiorra with awoken bind clear for Sin Dragon Farming (320,171,239)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    A pretty standard Yomi/Norza Setup will steamroll AA2 and ScheheraDra

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Have Three Grandis? Alt Shura Farm Team in Effect with Two Muzan Kibutsuji (Demon Slayers)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    If you are lucky enough to have three Grandis, this will be a fun team to run if Demon Slayers makes it here. This team has awesome defense and autoheal to stall for your Grandis.

    Video of team in action.

    Muzan (base form) with Persona 4 TV assist - 5 SDRs, light resist latents, SB+ SA

    Kyojuro Rengoku (Evo) with Heaven Render assist - 3 machine killer latents, Blind resist SA

    Grandis with Altheos Zodiarch assist - 2 SDRs, 2 machine killer latents

    Grandis with Rathalos Flamesword assist - 2 SDRs, 2 machine killer latents

    Grandis with Akaza Technique Development Formation assist - 2 SDRs, 2 machine killer latents

    Muzan (base form) with Altheos Altrusta assist - 5 SDRs, SB+ SA

    Here's another video with Reincarnated Cao Cao and different assists. One assist is JP exclusive. There's also a shot of two other system teams that include three Ferule and JP Mickey and Friends.

    submitted by /u/FattyGabbiee
    [link] [comments]

    What are the spawn rates for Scheherazade drag in A4 vs AA2.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Ive run A2 like 6-8 times and haven't gotten one yet. Ive seen other people getting it in AA2 but i thought the rates were the same

    submitted by /u/fdsegreto
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!!! Shura down! Got my team ironed out, and with the stones rolled my first Aten and first Kanna! Cloud 9 right now!!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Rolled Ideal....now what?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    As the title states, I rolled Ideal in the SGF and I'm looking at her...I know she is a great lead, my initial thought is just a rainbow dragon/balance team, that sound about right? Any specific friend leads I should run? Obviously an auto FUA is probably ideal (see what I did there?). I have quite a few Remu friends that I use to run with Dante...would that work?

    submitted by /u/ucfgavin
    [link] [comments]

    (Misc) (Poll) Do you, as a PAD player, wear glasses?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    [LF] friends in general 316 847 447

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    I lead with norza and aljae. A lot of my friends stopped playing. Rank 500 I have been looking for GH tsukoyomi in the past on reddit.

    submitted by /u/mangopulpz
    [link] [comments]

    LF Brahma Gem. Here’s some of what I have. 386,212,326

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment