• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Made a side account during MH and it took all my luck away from my main.

    Puzzle & Dragons Made a side account during MH and it took all my luck away from my main.


    Made a side account during MH and it took all my luck away from my main.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    When is she coming to NA? She will be a really good option for Bride Roche...19x ATK & 100,000 True Damage with 4+ wood orbs after transformation

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    [Video] Complete Annihilation Descended Gem Rush

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Kyojuro (Evo) x Tanjiro - 12 Minute Alt. Shura Run

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    This setup looks quite promising and showcases a 12 minute Alt Shura run. JijiPad is a creator I follow and he's got some awesome teams.

    This team has great damage with 10 enhanced fire row and 10 enhanced fire orb boosts, all colors represented to use guard break on Tanjiro if needed, full blind, bomb/jammer, and poison resists, decent damage reduction for really effective hit points, +6 combos every turn with an easy to activate LS, attacker damage and RCV healing burst every turn, and good TEs. Still need to make a heart column FUA but that's okay. Tanjiro will be up on floor 3.

    Kyojuro with rider belt cyclone assist - anti-leader swap resistant, devil killer SA

    Reincarnated Rozuel with Kotone's armband assist - anti-jammer skyfall, 2 SDRs, SB+ SA

    Polowne with wicked key of lust assist - 5 SDRs

    Reincarnated Inahime with Remu's magical wand assist - 4 SDRs, 2 machine killer latents, VDP SA

    Tanjiro with Takeda Shingen's sword assist - 5 SDRs

    Tanjiro with wicked key of lust assist - 5 SDRs

    If you are using your own (second) Tanjiro as a friend leader and don't have a second wicked key of lust, you can use a Madoo hat but lose an SB. You could also swap out Remu's magical wand assist with Alatreon's assist. You lose the fire and heal orb AS creation and 1 enhanced fire orb boost but gain a two turn attribute and damage absorb vs. just a two turn attribute absorb.

    I really hope this collab makes it here.

    submitted by /u/FattyGabbiee
    [link] [comments]

    Which VDP setup is most powerful, effective, and necessary? (single, double, triple, quadruple, single w/ triple 7c, double w/ double 7c, double w/ multi killers, etc.)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    So I have gotten a bit lost in how much vpd power is necessary to bring for upper and endgame content. I would like to know people's thoughts on what kind of vdp awoken scheme yields the most effective damage output for any particular situation or content level.

    So for starters I'd venture a guess that certain setups are better suited for certain situations/ team comps (single vdp w/ triple 7c seems only useful on a team that either has a 7x6 board or has combo bonuses). But which is preferable between that and the double vdp double 7c setup? And how necessary is a 4 vdp unit?

    submitted by /u/D_Austoso
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][PSA] Maintenance starts about 3 hours from the time of this post (v18.5 update)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Is S.R Venus a good Diaochan replacement?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Alt. Illusory WOC clears

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    [JP] [Discuss] So how are you guys building your tanjiro team?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Seems like most people are pairing him with himself or gileon but he seems to have a pretty versatile play style. I'm lacking a nezuko and a wrath so it's pretty hard to build a mono Red team for shura. I've been experimenting with a rainbow style team but feels underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/deliciouspotato69
    [link] [comments]

    First Shura Clear

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    [Help] Any suggestions for delay inherits to use for key hero teams?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I've been seeing swords of revealing light used for Ferule teams as well as Allatu used for Euchs teams(as a sub with a delay active). Any suggestions for inherits that we can place on teams like these if you lack either?

    submitted by /u/CyanJet
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Vergil friends for Gorkaos farming! 348 960 324. Main slot Euchs

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Team Building help.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I have returned to puzzle and dragons after a long time of not playing. Is anyone able to help me make a good team if I show them my monster box? It is not the best box anyone could hope for. It'd be much appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vuqtah
    [link] [comments]

    Can't lie, really happy with this result. Plus the shed load of egg assist i have. I have spent about £100 on this event though, worth noting.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    [shitpost] PogChamp

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    [LF] Orochi or Vergil with cursed key ID: 360831321

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Farming for the purple face guy. don't have enough for shards for all the cursed keys. Looking for a friend to help shore it up.

    I'll run whatever key is most requested for whichever lead is most requested.

    Also trading for purple shards if anyone's down.

    submitted by /u/PM_TITS_4_PENS
    [link] [comments]

    PAD keeps crashing?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I open it and it crashes after like 10 seconds, it's never done anything like this. Just wondering, is anyone else having this problem?

    FYI , playing on a 13.7 iOS software for iPad.

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Team Building

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I'm a long time on and off player and I just got back into PAD. I don't know the current meta and who are the meta characters so any help will be appreciated! I have a bunch of materials to evolve characters and level them up so if I should power up some characters let me know as well. Thanks!

    My Box

    submitted by /u/SmashEnchilada
    [link] [comments]

    I've done it I've received one of the worst 10 rolls, feeling accomplished.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I know Rin's new uvo is by no means top tier, but I just thought she could be a decent, fun lead for casual dungeons. Is there any particular leader that comes to mind to pair with her? Preferrably auto fua+shield?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Find some friend that use her plz. (JP sv) ID: 394911426

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Was wondering if I even had a possible team for some of the new key heroes. I mainly run Ina/Phenom and can’t seem to settle on the best team for one of these yet. Any help is very welcome!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/AWxe085/

    https://imgur.com/a/k4IO4lQ/

    https://imgur.com/a/yfp1tgs/

    I would love to be able to use one of these new heroes, but I can take the harsh truth if I don't have the box for it.

    submitted by /u/Niethe
    [link] [comments]

    Descended Gem Rush?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I think this LTD is supposed to be on now, but I can't find it. Do I have my times and dates mixed up? I thought this is supposed to be running every day.

    submitted by /u/JayceZen
    [link] [comments]

    Gileon first floor can't kill blue

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    This is my team https://ibb.co/RjBZGdc

    I am having trouble killing the blue guy in the first floor of shura consistently. Do I need to have OE's to do it?

    submitted by /u/babooz
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Poison Surge Latent - ID: 360,450,411

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I have the VDP and Jammer Surge Resist up for trading. I didn't get one yet so I can't make the trade, sorry!

    submitted by /u/SocksInCrocers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment