• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons 1 year of 0.1

    Puzzle & Dragons 1 year of 0.1


    1 year of 0.1

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    "Onion is the greatest vegetable" That’s a good title

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I think Tokoyami is actually nuts. VDP w/ rainbow team.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I know it’s been done before but I’m proud of my first Illusory world clear!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    [Achievement] First A6, AA3, and Shura Clears

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Can this team tackle AA4? Unfortunately, I don’t have poison surge resist or leader swap resist latents. Any adjustments?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Made it to the day 1000 club! By far my longest active mobile game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Looking for norza friends, yomi is always up, maxed out with spirit ally kokoro sub. 349,949,432

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    me_irl

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Need Help on building a Gileon team for A6/AA4 (subs and inherits)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I need more yugi friends please - 324 102 304

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I run Sr panda, norza, and might try more euchs soon.

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Euchs or Ferule?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So I got lucky and got both Euchs and Ferule. Then I decided "You know what, I have spent too much on Gachas this month. So I guess I should just buy the $30 pack" like someone who lost control of their life and got another Euchs

    I wanted to make a Ferule team initially because I thought I preferred that playstyle and wanted to farm Golfeis, but I have two Euchs which seems to be ideal outside of that. This is my box (Assume I have every old/common pantheon)(If it's easier to view by Attribute, I'll go make an Imgur album of that instead) https://imgur.com/a/0NkMHZT

    I have a couple questions. What are some generally good units to go for? What are good assists? Can this be better than a general Norza/Yomi team? Would either of them work for a Golfeis farming team?

    This was the Ferule team I was trying before this btw. I'm a little behind on what are good equips and units https://i.imgur.com/pPBxYW6.jpg

    submitted by /u/Ceiye
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me build a team or some teams

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Could this team beat illusory world of chaos?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    [Misc] how do I cheese Shura realm and the sin dragon annihilating dungeon?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I need to beat both of these damn dungeons. I've heard a lot about cheesing these dungeons, and I was just wondering how others have gone about cheesing the dungeons.

    Also if anyone has beaten them with Yorza or Yugi knowing how they did that would also be sweet

    submitted by /u/PM_TITS_4_PENS
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I need help team building for norza/yomi AA4/Shura thanks.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    [JP][News] Inosuke details

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Number of monsters

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Do you collect as many as you can or just keep essential monsters to advance through levels?

    submitted by /u/nenamatahari
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Don't have a farming team for Gorkaos? Use SROrochi

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    First of all, refer to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m9Z0f4WhlWZi3SOWZgqFvOq_f7MgiFnbu8PQM3asL5k/edit

    above will have teams that work really well.

    If you don't SROrochi can save you if you also have:

    • A card that can do 700mil damage to a dark-devil monster in 3 turns (including 50% super resolve)

    • A card that can heal 100% hp with it's active.

    • The ability to have ~95k hp (the two orochis, if hypermaxed and 110'd bring 70k hp themselves)

    • Enough SB to have the orochis / full heal up when needed, but that shouldn't be an issue given that you're going to be running at least 2 orochis / 2 gorkaos's worth of SB.

    Floor by floor guide:

    • Floor 1: kill, doesn't matter who you get

    • Floor 2: kill, if you get greed you'll have to kill this floor + potentially the next couple without awakenings. SROrochi only cares about combos and has a good multiplier so you should be able to just do this relatively easily. Suggest te badge if PSI is an issue, but that makes meeting the HP threshold more difficult.

    • Floor 3:

      -- if sloth -> stall out for actives then kill. he only has 14mil hp so you should be able to kill him within his very long turn timer. -- if envy -> hit to resolve. you can fua if you want but it doesn't matter. if no fua, hit one more time and kill.

    Floor 4: pop heal and kill.

    Floor 5: pop orochi one, stall. take hit from gorkaos, pop orochi two. prepare board for kill, then when gorkaos' defense are down beat him up.

    The team only relies on really having 2 SROrochis to work and it does so decently well. Technically any card with a large defensive modifier + delay could work, but Orochi was the first one I found taht also was really accessible in general.

    My personal team is SROrochi / MHBrachydios / Gorkaos / Gorkaos / Raziel / SROrochi. Any card that can kill Gorkaos works in place of MHBrachydios, such as Mega Typhon.

    Equipwise just don't put the -HP on the Orochis / -ATK on your devil killer unless you know that it'll work anyway. Note that if your using HP% awakenings on equips, you'll need someone like Raziel that heals and gets rid of awoken binds to meet the threshold or else you won't have enough HP at Gorkaos.

    You can also skill up 3 instead by finding a devil killer, inheriting a 100% heal on him instead and having it come up in time but I'm personally not going to use three. There's def a way to make it work though if your really interested (athena-non has a use here?)

    submitted by /u/whatsapass
    [link] [comments]

    Any other clowns rolling for raijin?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    can't wait to pull 4 consecutive sarasvati!!!!

    submitted by /u/Walkonwalkoff
    [link] [comments]

    AA4 using either Gileon or Ferule

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I assume this must be doable but I cannot find any references or videos on a team build. I have a build with Gileon that should clear Alt. Shura but want to get AA4 done (the team I have takes too long to transform for AA4).

    I figure this should be possible. Just curious if anyone has done AA4 yet with either. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    I am in tears. I flubbed my rainbow board on Menoa and died. My PSI has killed me. That is all.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    LF Dante friends 395,648,462

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    hey guys, lf dante friends for my remu.

    my remu has rathalos equip

    submitted by /u/Pamastas
    [link] [comments]

    How to not die with Gileon in Illusory World?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I hit rank 900!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment