• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons So the new extra roll dragons can definitely chain. First ten rolls got an extra three, then three more, than five! Awesome!

    Puzzle & Dragons So the new extra roll dragons can definitely chain. First ten rolls got an extra three, then three more, than five! Awesome!


    So the new extra roll dragons can definitely chain. First ten rolls got an extra three, then three more, than five! Awesome!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Hit the damage cap with my 5* and under team

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    PAD Throw Back Question; Who was the first monster you rolled on your account.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    No longer do I need to combo!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    What is the best use for Thunderlord Zinogre?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I was lucky enough to roll one yesterday and was not sure which evo was best. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    If you guys need me to either put up a certain leader for you guys or, simply need help with team builds let me know in the comment section down below.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    My first Shura clear - Velkhana team

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    calculating eHP with L shields

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    calculating eHP with L shields

    Working on setting up a team for AA4 with norza and my HP is 92047. with 3 L's (at 5% each) would i calculate it like this?92047/(1-.15) =~108291

    would that be enough to get me to take the hit from Kurone on floor 15 if I get Myne on floor 14?

    team is:

    https://preview.redd.it/ijk1t313sbq51.png?width=1296&format=png&auto=webp&s=28d4d60b2b8cb739cbdcfaed60c9d74fc0378ebd

    If not, should i skill up 4750 so that it is up fast enough?

    submitted by /u/Izenn
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Touya Clears AA3

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain how Sophie helps absorption latents? (please :D)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    How Sophie having 1 sub attribute helps damage absorption latents. I can see it helping in a situation where you don't have an absorb active or latents at all. If you stick her as the helper or your last sub, she should do WAY more damage then any other of your sub attributes and be able to kill the spawn, assuming the color being absorbed isen't sophie's attribute. But I'm quite confused how it helps to activate absorb latents. Doesn't her not having two different types of attributes make it more difficult to activate? Unless her not having a main attribute counts as you hitting hearts, even if you don't hit hearts? Is that what people are saying? Sorry, I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [Achievement] Thanks to lmiru on twitch I managed to clear shura for my stream!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    This seems almost too generous �� Having the arc of having an SRevo announced, making a team to beat a super hard decend, grinding the evo mats, and finally seeing a cool moving srevo was dope. Now, I just got handed 15 of them.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Safi, 1.2mil hp, no multiboost

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Trying to find which monsters have the AA4 latents

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Finally cleared Shura - I got GMenoa 3 times in a row before this, it feels so good to finally get a Menoa I can deal with

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I need help team building!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I recently got the Great Witch of Holy Gates, Saline and I need help building a team for her. I don't have much good monsters and can only beat the Training Arena.

    My monster box

    submitted by /u/TaticalNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Toragon Clears Content

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Trade for Amatsu?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Is it worthwhile to trade for Amatsu? I have Diabolos, 2 Yama, 2 zinogure (1 as equip), nergigante, and a velkhana. My box is pretty flushed out but after 3-4 go around a with monster hunter I still don't have an Amatsu and it seems like the rest of the collab is too obsolete to hang on to anymore. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    Any other orbs makes different sounds besides the final fantasy ones?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    How do I build a team?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I started playing way back when kirin sakuya was the shit. I played intermittently from then on till now so around 3-4 years of just logging on to do a 10 ms machine with free stones once in awhile. I have a lot of REM monsters but I have no idea where to start with building a team. I mostly used rainbow teams since combos are the most simple thing but I don't know any good teams to build as I think I should be somewhere late game wise but I barely skirt past some dungeons.

    submitted by /u/hawkymoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment