• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons First and only roll is Amatsu! (There goes my luck for SDKH.)

    Puzzle & Dragons First and only roll is Amatsu! (There goes my luck for SDKH.)


    First and only roll is Amatsu! (There goes my luck for SDKH.)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Why I'm trading for Amatsu... it's the assist

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I've never forgiven myself for missing out on the Lina Inverse(Blood Talisman) assist. I wont be making that same mistake again. Good leads and subs come and go, but great assists last forever.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    NEW AA4 Latent dealing

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    With how disposable AA4 latents have become, myself and u/Xolse are starting a competing latent-selling business. We vow a couple things. 1) We will ALWAYS charge much lower prices than anywhere else currently on the market. 2) Unlike the competition, we can clear with a VERY high consistency, so you'll never have to sit there waiting on us to restock. We always have stock. 3) We'll never ask for real money. 4) The prices we list are our MAXIMUMS. We are very often feeling generous, and will sometimes just give you a latent you're asking for, rather than charging you the normal price. Prices for each type can be found in the discord, which is linked below. Feel free to join the discord and start fulfilling your in game needs today!

    If you don't use discord, here are our prices!

    Prices subject to change Super Revo gems are what the seller will accept

    Attribute: 1 +297 or 1 SR gem or 1 py or 1 SDR Poison: 2 +297 or 2 SR gem or 2 py or 2 SDR Jammer: 3 +297 or 2 SR gem or 3 py or 3 SDR VDP: 2 +297 or 2 SR gem or 2 py or 2 SDR Lead Swap: 3 +297 or 2 SR gem or 3 py or 3 SDR

    https://discord.gg/KnYUU3d

    -Dezy

    submitted by /u/Loud-Bake-2740
    [link] [comments]

    Got the MH orb skin on the free pull!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Monster Hunter Evo Mat Drop Locations Chart

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    MH Mats

    I dont know who created this but it is very helpful if you're trying to create hunters to trade for Athena Non Gear, or for whatever.

    submitted by /u/ErlandEtLander
    [link] [comments]

    Yorza teams, what is more useful, the token exchange Shaved Ice or the Floatie?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I feel like the Shaved Ice might be a bit more useful but would love to hear opinions

    submitted by /u/Aegis-sigma
    [link] [comments]

    Nero vs Alt. Shura!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Guide for Male and Female Hunters?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone have or can anyone make a guide rating the evolutions for the MH Male and Female Hunters? Listing their uses, utility, etc. And maybe put whether or not it's worth the 200k for the Monster Exchange cost? Just an idea. I'd do it, but I'm nowhere near qualified enough. I was out of the game too long.

    submitted by /u/gannonmiller
    [link] [comments]

    Shall I use?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    just got water companion dragon renya. Should i use it? My team is currently circled around water.

    submitted by /u/generatekarma
    [link] [comments]

    Done.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I rolled once and got diablos. Any leads that pair with him?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Assist assistance

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    A quick question on assists, does the assist moster's skill level also go over when it is fused? I'm not talking about the base monster's skill only the assist monster's.

    submitted by /u/IrishShoji
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] [News] New descended dungeon: Bull Demon King

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Silly Teams I Built for Every < 5 Star Challenge

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    iOS 14 vs PAD

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I understand that an official patch has yet to be announced let alone available; has anyone updated to iOS 14 and successfully played PAD? Is it at risk of crashing or reloading, or is the game broken or at risk of breaking running on iOS 14? The official notes from GungHo were unclear of the exact repercussions.

    submitted by /u/elmer-spud
    [link] [comments]

    [Maybe not a PAD Problem] No music in iOS 14

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Yea, I know it's not supported. Anyone else have this same message when you go to adjust music? All apps have been killed and nothing plying in the background.

    https://imgur.com/a/qs8sB60

    submitted by /u/Protodad
    [link] [comments]

    Will Trade Any Gem or Latent for Nimue Gem 350,589,341

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Looking for Nimue gems. Will trade for any other gem or latent (1:1). I have all the rare latents (poison surge, VDP, Leader swap, etc), and pretty much all monster gems (Brahma, Senri, Eris, Qilin, Vidar, Scherz, Zahak, Gawain, Beleth, Raziel, Nidhog, Lindworm, SOl & mani, etc.). 350,589,341

    submitted by /u/CopperBlue17
    [link] [comments]

    This team is good fun. LFLucia friends. 383314470

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Wait, what's that cat doing here? Omg the hidden boss of MHW!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Should I spend my magic stones on the Moster Hunter machine

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm a beginner and still don't really know how the game works

    submitted by /u/Kino-22
    [link] [comments]

    Happy I got to join the 900 club before my phone updates itself tomorrow ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    [Discuss] What 7 Star from MH is "best"?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    So I really like Monster Hunter as an IP and got some trade fodder I want to invest into a 7 star or two from Monster Hunter.

    I know that there are better options out there to trade for and I know that MH probably isn't extremely good in todays meta but I wanted to ask the question what do you think is worth getting? Especially what 7 star do you think is a pretty good sub and probably will stay relevant for a while?

    I already have Akantor, Diablos, Yama Tsukami and Alatreon. I mostly play Light/Dark and Fire (Dante Remu) right now. My Water subs are pretty lacking.

    Disclaimer: I am only Rank 512. I am only playing since December 19 so there are alot of monsters I don't know about. Those are just my personal thoughts on the monsters I am missing. There are far more experienced players out there (hopefully some will chime in on this discussion). Moreover am I mostly focusing on Sub potential (except Velkhana) because Subs normally hold longer than leads.

    IMO:

    Safi'jiva:

    could be interesting for a Dante team with its personal VDP damage, an insane active and the option to buff team damage with rows. Moreover got pretty good equips IMO (dragon killer, 3 fire rows, atk up, same active as Safi) and (Bindresistance, 3 Dark OEs, SBR, Atk up plus a 2 color board change with Damagebuff)

    Nergigante:

    Not sure which team he could fit? Only useful if you can proc the 10c, maybe you could do something with V? Personally I don't see a potential team which would fit Nergi. Am I missing something?

    Amatsu:

    Lacks VDP, lacks Skillboosts. So pretty unuseable in Transform teams? Huge HP. Active is solid I would say as long as you need Water/Hearts and can sacrifice Dark/Wood. One equip is sick: Skillboost, 2 Team Recovery, Cloud res, Atk up, and 4x RCV/ATK for Water + 2 Turn Hast on 13 CD

    Zinogre:

    1 TE+, 2 TE, potential for 4SB, 2 Skill Charges, potential for 2 7c (or 7c and 10c). Awakenings seem versatile. Active 21 CD Polowne + All Color Board Change. Second equip can give huge damageboosts for Light Row teams for 2 Turns + 6 Lightorbs on a 16 CD. Also has TE+ and 2 Light Rows. Seems really good for those specific teams but are there currently any? Zinogre as a whole seems fine but not special?

    Fatalis:

    I am personally not a huge fan of Ls despite the fact that I think Fatalis doesn't offer that much in general I personally wouldn't pick it.

    Velkhana:

    If I would pick for Waifu I would pick Velkhana. I just love the art of her. Active is really strong. Still a pretty viable lead (If GH will add a powercrept Water 7x6 Lead this would be insane?). Pretty good personal damage with VDP + 2 (3) 7c.

    Final Thoughts:

    From those monsters I am missing I would say Safi and Velkhana are the best picks to get? Zinogre could be interesting but I don't know whether there is a team for him.

    submitted by /u/NhatNienne
    [link] [comments]

    Damn.. Guess its about that time fellas

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Any news for the my hero academia event?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I was wondering if they are delaying the my hero collab or was that only for Japan?

    submitted by /u/CP9TOYTOY
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] safi’jiiva friends 323,402,427

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I also run Dante, yomi(norza), ny reeche, dyer and sometimes touya (wish more people had her up).

    submitted by /u/DaddyYankme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment