• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [SHITPOST] Anyone else get a little happy when they see the number 297 randomly in the world?

    Puzzle & Dragons [SHITPOST] Anyone else get a little happy when they see the number 297 randomly in the world?


    [SHITPOST] Anyone else get a little happy when they see the number 297 randomly in the world?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    [NA][News] Evangelion Collab Returns! Duration: 8/10 Mon 12:00 AM - 8/23 Sun 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Data download looking like Evangelion re-run

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    [RNG] When it’s 2020 and your whale team can’t beat a dungeon from 2014

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    [NA][News] UPCOMING changes+buffs to farmable evos - Zeus Verse & co. changing to SRevo

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    [JP]Swipe teams for 2P Sin Dragon keys farming. Get ur Woodxie/Dios ready for [NA].

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1QOXd_trU0

    Really annoying(and long) dungeon to farm because of the spinners and other mechanics. So these teams really saved me a lot of trouble. Enola can be any card with decent atk multiplier, good vdp damage and makes lots of green orbs. I use Yoh.

    My other 2 alts are running double Shivnia and it's just as safe, but require a bit, just a smidge, more effort.

    submitted by /u/Jigglechu
    [link] [comments]

    Laughs in zero Stamina dungeon

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Do you think it’s possible to ‘bejewel’ Arena 1? If so, what leads or subs you think would be crucial?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    My definition of "bejewel" is to only move one orb, one space at a time and you must make a match.

    submitted by /u/Awoken_Noob
    [link] [comments]

    LF poison surge latent. Lmk what you want for the trade 351,347,369

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    If you could give for free as well it would be much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/ChimekS
    [link] [comments]

    What would be some advice you could give for mid game players trying to work into end game content?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    [LF] Brahma’s gem or Starling’s gem [ID: 346,054,463]

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get SRevo Indra but I need Brahma's gem. I have Brahma but I still need starling's gem to evolve him. If anyone has any of those gems to spare I would really appreciate it.

    8 star gems I can trade: nidhogg, gainaut, jabberwock, linthia, sol and mani, awoken machine Zeus, Athena, zahhak, and dragon zombie

    7 star gems: shuten-doji, valten, mion, ignis cu chulainn, star justice, sevenzard, serket, and demonius

    I have not encountered brahma's gem or starling's gem so you will have to initiate the trade.

    submitted by /u/EpikUnifish
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when super Revo hades and Gabriel are coming to NA?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Getting Lil' Blue Dragon help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I know it drops from noah, frozen prosell, and neptunes but the drop rates are awful. Is there a better way to get it?

    submitted by /u/Sebass2c
    [link] [comments]

    How do you skill up event bosses?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    When we left, event tokens weren't a thing yet. Mythical difficulty doesn't give boss drops anymore while Legend doesn't have a 100% drop rate. In conjuinction with some ridiculously high max level skills, how are we expected to actually skill the bosses nowadays? Doing Legend for an eternity or have we missed something?

    submitted by /u/RNGtan
    [link] [comments]

    Any good uses for Opacho?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I impulse bought it and I still have no good uses. Aubade Bastet+Opacho on Aten/Dyer isn't terrible but losing an active makes it basically nonviable for later Arenas.

    submitted by /u/just4PAD
    [link] [comments]

    EVA as bad as it looks?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Someone sell me on the EVA return, because I can't see a current or future use for these cards/upgrades.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Please god help me with this box

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    [Video] August 2020 Quest Challenge Level 10 - Orb Move Time 5 Seconds (or is it?)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Very lucrative event! Who's got more?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    “Tip”: excess medals? consider Toragon

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    • you only get one anyway

    • extremely flexible and consistent cross lead on 7x6, also ok on 6x5, albeit lacking HP

    • super high damage for those damage checks (especially with challenge lvl 9 recently)

    • extra combos in LS if you're an idiot like me and tackle Raziel with him

    • clears box space most useful part for many of us

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    Old player thinking of returning

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hiya I'm a player who was pretty into this game about four years ago and I'm thinking about coming back (if I'm able to recover my old account).

    I've had a look around the app and is nearly unrecognizable! So much seems to have changed, which is surprising as a I felt the game was somewhat in decline when I left.

    Anyway with so much new stuff going on, I'm wondering if there are any resources or any people that can help me get back up to speed with the current meta and important changes in the game?

    submitted by /u/Those2Pandas
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Up fusion mechanism

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I was doing the skill up of the new JP farm able monster Golface, which require 70 skill up. I am not too familiar with the mechanism and I was thinking that fusing a monster with 20 skill up to the same with 20 skill up would result to 40 skill up. Am I mistaken? Would it result to only one skill up, assuming I use a king tan?

    submitted by /u/Mikoth
    [link] [comments]

    I need some friends that have this, running a light and dark team that needs her and while I have the base form, getting the gems to evolve her is going to take a long while

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    LF SR Astaroth leads. 368,450,460

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment